Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases (20935 Views)

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by LORDOFAFONJAS: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2016
who probe don epp?

claimed dasuki stole billions yet he is looking for money.to finance the use less budget

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by akanbiaa(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2016
In Taraba State, Pensioniers and Next of kin of those who died in active state service have not been paid for over 6years now.(Seems some one have diverted the money, while the helpless pensioniers and next of kin of civil servant that died in active service continue to suffer. Will God be happy? Maybe the opening of the corruption case will help but PMB and The Current Governor should do something urgent because some people head strong and can destroy anyone as long as such people are in position to correct wrong of the past and they refuse.

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by legendte(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Please nail TA ORJI.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by slap1(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari na corruption fight we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by 2sexynet: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=25pt]This all we will keep hearing till 2019.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by 2sexynet: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2016
slap1:
Buhari na corruption fight we go chop?
na so we see am oo.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
honestly I don't seem to understand this probe of a thing, how many ex-serviceman has been probe yet none has bin convicted either kuje or kirikiri prison, recovering money is not the only thing we need to see them incarcerated to serve as deterrent to future public servant, if dansuki had bin a Senate member I won't be surprised if he would still be gree.

probe and convict that's my call

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by nigerianvenom(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
Plzzzzzz!!! Can someone tell this old fool to stop fighting corruption alone and work on the economy. Pple are hungry. I don't know why I voted for this old fool. I blame GEJ if he had done well we won't have any reason to allow this old fool come-in. Nothing is working right now.

After building 12 new federal University,something no one has done before, u still felt he did nothing.
After giving rise to our agricultural sector and making it a goldmine as well as ensuring transparency in fertilizer distribution, u still felt he did nothing.
After increasing nysc allawee from 9800 to 19800,u still felt he did nothing.
After removing ghost workers from our civil service, u still felt he did nothing.
After ensuring that our economy was first in Africa, u felt he did nothing.
Oya na, Buhari is now acting merlin

5 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Miles300: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
In the real sense , economic development should make more noise than the anti corruption war , all of this things are distractions .. If u really want to fight corruption, let there be an overhaul of the police force and make reforms make the police force effective in ensuring the rule of law . Moreso block all loopholes for looting . You can reduce corruption to a bare minimum but u certainly can wipe it away.. Every nation has it's own kind of challenges with corruption.. Pls we need more economic solutions .. How folks has this administration convict not to talk of re opening the cases of former governor . This govt is as clueless as nothing to waste time, funds and resources without any conviction .

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by seguno2: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Including Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by greatmen: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Click like if Abacha government is better than Buhari, click share if Buhari government is better...survey for phd economic thesis

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by egedege1(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
They should continue
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Coolgent(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
Plzzzzzz!!! Can someone tell this old fool to stop fighting corruption alone and work on the economy. Pple are hungry. I don't know why I voted for this old fool. I blame GEJ if he had done well we won't have any reason to allow this old fool come-in. Nothing is working right now.
Imagine a street tout insulting the President.
had it been ur parents knew the kind of failure they will born they could have abort u.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by jojosweet(f): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
johnwilly7:
EFCC be smiling...more folks to probe
Efcc themselves needs probing,silly institution mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Okundaye4(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Including this man?

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by ademoladeji(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:
Do u mean 30 PDP X-Governors who are not members of the APC

YES
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by phemmyutd(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:

Nothing is working and your Governor is going home with fat allocation and you dont want to know how that happened right?
despite the NDA bombing the FG still manage to increase its income, yet you are here crying he should work on the economy.
Keep wailing, because you are born to wail and you shall wail for a very long time.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by judges: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
fighting corruption is good. what is this man doing with the money he have collected so far or are they diverting it into their own pocket? pls let federal govt and people concerned answer this
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
adioolayi:
No Rest for the Wicked...not only them, everyone trying to shield the wicked will not know rest.
The ex Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, how market?
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by 400billionman: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
I came to check their names.

Arrest all of them police style. Let each bail himself with N1billion.

That is cool N30 billion income to FG.

Una dey yarn say money no dey ?
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
please withdraw your votes and stop complaining, How many people from your family have died of hunger? How many people have you seen on the street dying of hunger. If what happen to Nigeria happen to some countries they will be fighting war now.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by holluphemydavid(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Dis is only wot Buhari will offer till 4years is over
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:
If Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Theodore Orji, Peter obi are not among then it will be another unserious venture.. another jamboree to further impoverish and distract the zombies
The last time i check there's no corruption cases against Fahola, Tinubu, Peter Obi etc except Ameachi that his successor is yet to sue him to court instead he keep ranting on the media page.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:
Do u mean 30 PDP X-Governors who are not members of the APC
Read before commenting and stop disgracing yourself boy.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by GOFRONT(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari Plz Forget about Economy and Deal with our commonwealth Looters without Mercy just d way they loot without Mercy....They ar d cause of hardship pple ar talkin about 2day.....We are Solidily behind you.....Sai baba....#IdonthateGEJ
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Pheals:
Fayemi
Tinubu
Fashola
Amaechi
Kwakwaso
Gbenga Daniel
Amodu sheriff
Akala
Ladoja
Lucky
Saraki

Must all make the list ! They are all ex'gov
you forget some names like

GEJ-Gov of Bayelsa
Peter Odili-River
James Ibori- Delta
Uduagbon- Delta
Suswan- Benue
etc.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by murmee: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
legendte:
Please nail TA ORJI.
And Alao-Akala

1 Like

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
who probe don epp?

claimed dasuki stole billions yet he is looking for money.to finance the use less budget
Nigeria
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by omenka(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
adioolayi:
No Rest for the Wicked...not only them, everyone trying to shield the wicked will not know rest.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by ramond007(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
If uduaghan the immediate past Delta state governor isn't there it means the list is inconclusive!!!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by salissmg(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
I guess u most be born out of wedlock. Calling other pple parents an old fool,I believe that should goes to ur parents for bringing u out of wedlock. Its a pity u does not belongs to normal family. Learn wat 2 say b4 saying bad aginst any human. Wawa mai yawoo da kashi awando.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by hoodua467(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2016
This game will continue till 2018, 2019 but it is obvious that this seasonal movie is loosing audience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate / Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.