Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases (20938 Views)

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by july66: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/fg-set-to-reopen-30-ex-govs-corruption-cases/
By the time the list is submitted & broom carriers are included, their names have to removed so that it will not make it look as if the party is corrupt. Once you join, your sins are forgiven & you are a new creature. Ask Buratai, Dambazzau.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Pheals(f): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2016
bashydemy:
you forget some names like

GEJ-Gov of Bayelsa
Peter Odili-River
James Ibori- Delta
Uduagbon- Delta
Suswan- Benue
etc.
thanks
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
bignero:
i mentioned it yesterday

obj is the one in charge of this administration....

immediately he went to aso rock , i said people shoul expect arrests

He is not in charge. He is only doing his job as an elder state's man. You are also involved either with the government, rebel or on the zombie level.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by olowo72(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Pheals:
Fayemi Tinubu Fashola Amaechi Kwakwaso Gbenga Daniel Amodu sheriff Akala Ladoja Lucky Saraki
Even Gej and sambo (,na ex-gov)
Must all make the list ! They are all ex'gov
Suswam
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by 247Dior(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:
If Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Theodore Orji, Peter obi are not among then it will be another unserious venture.. another jamboree to further impoverish and distract the zombies
Theodore orji should be number one on that list... Buhari's corruption fight will be a failure if that man don't go to jail
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by GoodofNaija: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Good one by d govt, probe them all, let wailers cry me a river.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Chiefdemoo: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
If the probing can be done speedily and justice served accordingly then this government is well on right track in curbing corruption because If people are aware that no matter how long they commit a crime, they can still be procecuted whenever the crime is brought to light, then they would think twice before committing crime.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Truly1: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
Plzzzzzz!!! Can someone tell this old fool to stop fighting corruption alone and work on the economy. Pple are hungry. I don't know why I voted for this old fool. I blame GEJ if he had done well we won't have any reason to allow this old fool come-in. Nothing is working right now.
Respect elders so that your days can be long on earth; calling somebody who is old enough to be your father says it all about your upbringing!. For your information the war against corruption is for the benefits of Nigeria as a whole and not personal benefits of PMB. What you are saying from your emptiness is that those who stole our collective wealth blind should be allowed to go scot free and enjoy their loot while majority of Nigerians suffer in poverty and penury. You also want the economy that has been seriously bastardised and ruined by your clueless Otuoke man and his cohorts to be worked upon - and if may ask you with what? When you don't want our stolen money recovered, when the crude oil price has nose dived and production output cut down by more than half by the activities of your brothers NDA whom we know are only avenging for their pockets - what an irony! Anyway it takes a clueless follower to follow a clueless leader!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2016
globe16:
If Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi, Theodore Orji, Peter obi are not among then it will be another unserious venture.. another jamboree to further impoverish and distract the zombies
this man don call the person i 2 want call.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by hustla(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Pheals:
Fayemi
Tinubu
Fashola
Amaechi
Kwakwaso
Gbenga Daniel
Amodu sheriff
Akala
Ladoja
Lucky
Saraki

Even Gej and sambo (,na ex-gov)

Must all make the list ! They are all ex'gov

That gbenga Daniel needs to be shot!!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by fyneguy: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2016
spenca:
This means Bola Ahmed Tinubu is going to be ducked.

SW - Ladoja, Gbenga Daniel, Akala
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Godaboveall: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
Plzzzzzz!!! Can someone tell this old fool to stop fighting corruption alone and work on the economy. Pple are hungry. I don't know why I voted for this old fool. I blame GEJ if he had done well we won't have any reason to allow this old fool come-in. Nothing is working right now.

Guy take it easy now, all dese insults thats quite too much now....besides the Economy is a progressive thing now, not automatic after all d years of rot.

you voted for change, did u tink its gonna come in a blink They have said things will start to pick up in d third quarter, lets be hopeful nd as a matter of fact not wait for govt. Do ur part, be inventive, things will get better but its def. not going to b automatic.

And just a add-on, with all the exposures coming out from NASS nd d budget saga, what did u expect from d same Economy ?
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Appleyard(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Many days for the thieves, one day for the people.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by blaqoracle: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:
I only pray that you don't die of hunger before you know that your survival in life solely lies in your hands.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bluehill: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:

[/font][/b]As foolish as he may be, he is still far better than your father who couldnt give you a proper upbringing.[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Godsconnec7: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Tinubu Peter Odili Kwankwaso Sheriff Gabriel Suswam Victor Attach Rotimi Amaechi Saraki Emmanuel Uduaghan Ladoja Fayemi Oyegun
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by oganology33(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
bashydemy:
Read before commenting and stop disgracing yourself boy.

I've read again & still keen on disappointing u. . .again.
Are X-Governors the only corrupt ppl in the APC

Y haven't the EFCC investigated any one of dem. . .yet

. . .On the contrary, u disgrace me!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Ice007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Make we see not just the names first but the events that'll unfold after.

Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by bashydemy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
oganology33:

I've read again & still keen on disappointing u. . .again.
Are X-Governors the only corrupt ppl in the APC

Y haven't the EFCC investigated any one of dem. . .yet

. . .On the contrary, u disgrace me!
How about those that have been investigated? Murtala Nyako, Sylva etc.
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by naijaking1: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
xana101:

Want to blame another person for being fooled by Buhari's campaign, really?
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by sodayve: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=globe16 post=47892186]
you will like to know if Ahmed Tinubu is corrupt?

It's English language sir! He said "if there's a case against him"!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Codes151(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keep joking PMB.!!!
Re: FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases by Codes151(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Truly1:

Respect elders so that your days can be long on earth; calling somebody who is old enough to be your father says it all about your upbringing!. For your information the war against corruption is for the benefits of Nigeria as a whole and not personal benefits of PMB. What you are saying from your emptiness is that those who stole our collective wealth blind should be allowed to go scot free and enjoy their loot while majority of Nigerians suffer in poverty and penury. You also want the economy that has been seriously bastardised and ruined by your clueless Otuoke man and his cohorts to be worked upon - and if may ask you with what? When you don't want our stolen money recovered, when the crude oil price has nose dived and production output cut down by more than half by the activities of your brothers NDA whom we know are only avenging for their pockets - what an irony! Anyway it takes a clueless follower to follow a clueless leader!
just as ur dirty BH brothers were running Nigeria backwards! Pls, keep ur eye service! Comment here again if u never insult ur elder. Is yakubu ur mate? Did u not insult him when he missed that goal? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril / Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.