Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Igbos Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Beware (1202 Views)

This Wole Soyinka Is Very Crafty. Igbos Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Beware by matamaros: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2016
IGBOS WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVERYWHERE YOU GO. WHY CANT YOU TRIBE LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE. CANT YOU EMULATE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS. YESTERDAY A BEAUTIFUL IGBO LADY BY THE NAME ADURE ASKED HER FELLOW IGBOS WHY THEY HATE THEIR SUCCESSFUL GOVERNOR ROACHAS INSTEAD OF ANSWERING HER QUESTION THEY RESORTED TO CALLING HER NAMES SOME EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF THREATENING HER. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU PEOPLE HOW DO YOU INTEND TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA GOING BY THE HATRED MAJORITY OF YOU EXHIBIT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR TRIBE. IGBOS LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS AND ASSIST YOU IN ACTUALIZING BIAFRA. A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware by HARDBUOI: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
what?
Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2016
I viewed picked some good points and left.
Re: Igbos Beware by ElCount: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
So everybody now opens a thread to talk about igbo now this fellow is advising the igbos to be peaceful, who send you work abi you see igbo masquerades for ur sleep?

If I may ask you which of the igbo states is not peaceful? Even in Abia where there seem to be some form of political disagreements you ve never heard of any fight whatsoever compare that to Kogi state when something similar happened.

Its now igbo this - igbo that
Why wont Okoro awusa be successful when he has more almajiri schools to his name than workers salary paid

Just take ur gibberish somewhere else perhaps the birds might be interested #NONSENSE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware by PureWays(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Bro, we don't need to show them how to think. The hateful comments from most Igbos online clearly shows that they are battling with a lot of emotional issues.
Don't take them serious, don't expect rational reasoning from an angry/frustrated Mind. Sometimes I pity them, what has been inflicted in their minds coupled with lust for superiority (Which in actual sense is caused by Insecurity) has put most of them in unnecessary pain: You know one becomes frustrated if you can't get what you want while continually trying, I can bet most "Well doing" Igbos don't have time for hating b'cos they are dealing/dwelling well with their neighbours.

I'm sure Biafra will come one day and it's going to be interesting.

Most Igbos deep down don't really want Biafra, what they truly want is to be seen as Superior and the Ruling Power to be given to them.

I really hope Biafra becomes a reality.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware by 36xtr39r: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2016
All these frustrated Afonjas and their cohorts are just too pained that Igbos seek a separate existence from them and that they will eventually end up in OduaArewanistan republic.

These are the hypocrites who have helped to destroy this entity and brought it into ruins by their treachery, wickedness and perpetual ass-licking stance.

They are not bothered to channel their negative energies towards countering the maiming and killings of their kinsmen for fun for decades by the marauding herdsmen.

In their hypocrisy and delusion, Hausa-Fulanis do not harbour bile-filled hatred towards other tribes yet they go about maiming, killing, destroying and ravaging human lives and properties.

It's only hypocrites that are more concerned about the Igbo people seeking self-determination peacefully than a group of islamic fanatics butchering and slaughtering people under the guise of religion even without provocation.

Really it has been a curse having these hypocritical bigots and leeches in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why they've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- SULTAN OF SOKOTO, Nov 23 2015 https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:
[s]IGBOS WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVERYWHERE YOU GO. WHY CANT YOU TRIBE LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE. CANT YOU EMULATE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS. YESTERDAY A BEAUTIFUL IGBO LADY BY THE NAME ADURE ASKED HER FELLOW IGBOS WHY THEY HATE THEIR SUCCESSFUL GOVERNOR ROACHAS INSTEAD OF ANSWERING HER QUESTION THEY RESORTED TO CALLING HER NAMES SOME EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF THREATENING HER. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU PEOPLE HOW DO YOU INTEND TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA GOING BY THE HATRED MAJORITY OF YOU EXHIBIT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR TRIBE. IGBOS LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS AND ASSIST YOU IN ACTUALIZING BIAFRA. A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE[/s]

Typical Afonjaa yorubba...SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:
IGBOS WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVERYWHERE YOU GO. WHY CANT YOU TRIBE LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE. CANT YOU EMULATE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS. YESTERDAY A BEAUTIFUL IGBO LADY BY THE NAME ADURE ASKED HER FELLOW IGBOS WHY THEY HATE THEIR SUCCESSFUL GOVERNOR ROACHAS INSTEAD OF ANSWERING HER QUESTION THEY RESORTED TO CALLING HER NAMES SOME EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF THREATENING HER. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU PEOPLE HOW DO YOU INTEND TO ACTUALISE BIAFRA GOING BY THE HATRED MAJORITY OF YOU EXHIBIT I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR TRIBE. IGBOS LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN TAKE YOU SERIOUS AND ASSIST YOU IN ACTUALIZING BIAFRA. A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Lol. Op I think you're just meeting them.

Welcome to what we face daily.

Go to their FB page, radio Biafra and others and see the amount of hatred and bile issuing from them.

You cannot help but wonder what manner of people are these.

It makes me look twice at my Igbo acquaintances and wonder what's going on in their minds, maybe I should make a run for it.

So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2016
PureWays:
Bro, we don't need to show them how to think. The hateful comments from most Igbos online clearly shows that they are battling with a lot of emotional issues.
Don't take them serious, don't expect rational reasoning from an angry/frustrated Mind. Sometimes I pity them, what has been inflicted in their minds coupled with lust for superiority (Which in actual sense is caused by Insecurity) has put most of them in unnecessary pain: You know one becomes frustrated if you can't get what you want while continually trying, I can bet most "Well doing" Igbos don't have time for hating b'cos they are dealing/dwelling well with their neighbours.

Most Igbos deep down don't really want Biafra, what they truly want is to be seen as Superior and the Ruling Power to be given to them.

I PRAY THEY GET THEIR BIAFRA. YESTERDAY AFTER THEY ATTACKED THAT INNOCENT LADY FOR SAYING THE TRUTH I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF WHATEVER THEY ARE GOING THROUGH HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO THEIR OWN SISTER. THESE PEOPLE CAN SELL THEIR OWN BLOOD I FELT SORRY FOR THE LADY. LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS AND ASSIST THEM IN ACTUALIZING THEIR BIAFRA. THEY DESERVE IT
Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
PureWays:

PLEASE PRAY DONT HOPE
Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

I PRAY THEY GET THEIR BIAFRA. YESTERDAY AFTER THEY ATTACKED THAT INNOCENT LADY FOR SAYING THE TRUTH I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF WHATEVER THEY ARE GOING THROUGH HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO THEIR OWN SISTER. THESE PEOPLE CAN SELL THEIR OWN BLOOD I FELT SORRY FOR THE LADY. LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS AND ASSIST THEM IN ACTUALIZING THEIR BIAFRA. THEY DESERVE IT

I must have missed that thread where they attacked the lady. Abeg post link jare make I go feast my eyes.
Re: Igbos Beware by PureWays(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

I really hope we Yorubas can see beneath their hate and start Ignoring their hateful words. It's deeper than what it seems.

Biafra will be a reality one day bro. That's for sure.
Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Ioannes:

I must have missed that thread where they attacked the lady. Abeg post link jare make I go feast my eyes.
SEARCH FOR ADAURE4EVER NDIGBO WHAT EXACTLY IS ROACHAS OKOROCHA SIN
Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

SEARCH FOR ADAURE4EVER NDIGBO WHAT EXACTLY IS ROACHAS OKOROCHA SIN

OK I got it, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
Ioannes:

OK I got it, thanks.
YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Igbos Beware by ItzChinnex(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

Now listen to yourself.. You type like an illiterate.. #n0_0ffense. Sell our own blood in what aspect? how do you reason? A saboteur came here, insulting the Igbos and you expect them to say, "Sister we are sorry for insulting us"?.. And if you actually can read, the case was handled intellectually because all I read there was that they were praying for her to come yo the right track.

And why is every Yoruba creating tread about Igbos? Laughable indeed
Re: Igbos Beware by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yoruba posters are masters in deception and propaganda and I say this as a compliment. When I say that Igbos are foolishly honest and do not understand what politics REALLY is (as opposed to what others portray it to be) they think I am talking jazz.

Someone opens a thread harshly criticizing her tribe in a platform known for its hostility towards that tribe and when commenter react as they should they are accused of "hate."

Interesting. If a Yoruba female opens a bitterly criticizing Yorubas on why Fani-Kayode or Fayose are hated by the generality of Yorubas because allegedly they are corrupt, despite the prevalence of corruption in every sphere in Yorubaland - what do you think the reaction would be?

Love and respect because.....?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Now listen to yourself.. You type like an illiterate.. #n0_0ffense. Sell our own blood in what aspect? how do you reason? A saboteur came here, insulting the Igbos and you expect them to say, "Sister we are sorry for insulting us"?.. And if you actually can read, the case was handled intellectually because all I read there was that they were praying for her to come yo the right track.

And why is every Yoruba creating tread about Igbos? Laughable indeed

YOU SOUGHT FOR MY ATTENTION NOW YOU HAVE IT I WONT COMMENT ON THE PART WHERE YOU CALLED ME AN ILLITERATE YOUR POST EXPOSED YOUR LEVEL OF LITERACY. IF CALLING THE LADY A MEMBER OF OHANEZE CRIMINALS , A LovePeddler, DISPLAYING UGLY PICTURES OF THE GIRLS STATE IS HANDLING HER QUESTIONS INTELLECTUALLY THEN YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. AGAIN IF SHE HAD OPENED A THREAD AIMED AT ATTACKING OTHER TRIBES SHE WONT BE BRANDED A SABOTEUR. LIKE I SAID THE TROUBLE WITH IGBOS IS NOT NIGERIANS BUT IGBOS
Re: Igbos Beware by Ejanla07: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Beware by kherington: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
op what do you stand to gain by opening this thread you are out to cause mischief why will you classify a whole tribe as violent because of the activities of a few miscreants let us say no to tribalists and ethnic bigots God bless nigeria
Re: Igbos Beware by Ngozi123(f): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
matamaros:

There were actually some good posts in that thread that challenged what the op stated. You won't make mention of them though because it won't suit your agenda. Carry on... undecided

Edit: What's with all of these threads insulting Igbo people recently? The moderators might as well just merge them all into one big mega-thread as they all seem to repeat themselves anyway. Nairaland is really going to the dogs...
Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
kherington:
op what do you stand to gain by opening this thread you are out to cause mischief why will you classify a whole tribe as violent because of the activities of a few miscreants let us say no to tribalists and ethnic bigots God bless nigeria
MR MAN RESPECT YOURSELF. DONT LET ME EXPOSE YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU GO AROUND PREACHING PEACE BUT DERIVE JOY IN MAKING FUN OF THE SAME TRIBE YOU ARE DEFENDING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Beware by kherington: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2016
matamaros:

MR MAN RESPECT YOURSELF. DONT LET ME EXPOSE YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU GO AROUND PREACHING PEACE BUT DERIVE JOY IN MAKING FUN OF THE SAME TRIBE YOU ARE DEFENDING
You need to visit a psychiatric bigot
Re: Igbos Beware by matamaros: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2016
kherington:

You need to visit a psychiatric bigot
YOU HAVE COME AGAIN YOU HYPOCRITE. PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD. WHAT I POSTED IS OUT OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING

(1) (Reply)

Let See What Quality The Opposition Has / We Have 3 Arms Of Government -obaseki (apc Gubernatorial Candidate Edo State) / President Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari, Speaks On Suspension Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.