Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16218 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Evening Op I have been having problem with my tecno m6 it always reboot itself, I have format severely but d problem still persist, is there any recommendable antivirus * I have 3 battery that am using on the phone * thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by erenax: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
samwayne154:
havr u solved ur problem....i also have something related to this

No
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Damirexnuga: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2016
op..please when i tried to put a template glass screen guard on my phone, the home keys failed to work well though all other part of the scree was working , then i removed it and the keys functioned well ... please help i really need the screen guide...my mobile is tecno w3. thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
samwayne154:
please if i should restore factory settings like what and what am i likely to loose on the fone
Hello Samwayne154, after restore factory settings, the phone will be like when you bought it, which means all the files and apps you downloaded in the phone will be wiped out, as well as contacts and pictures/videos/music etc that saved in your phone. Before restore factory settings, you can back up (or move)those data in SD card or PC (contacts can be saved in Simcard). After it is down, you can move back those data to your phone. (Some apps may can't be moved, so you need to restall it). Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by naijamyland: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2016
HELP! Pls my Tecno N7 android phone wifi, bluetooth and FM radio have stopped working. they keep trying to ON yet won't. What can i do?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by naijamyland: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Samwayne154, after restore factory settings, the phone will be like when you bought it, which means all the files and apps you downloaded in the phone will be wiped out, as well as contacts and pictures/videos/music etc that saved in your phone. Before restore factory settings, you can back up (or move)those data in SD card or PC (contacts can be saved in Simcard). After it is down, you can move back those data to your phone. (Some apps may can't be moved, so you need to restall it). Thank you!

Bros pls help ooo
HELP! Pls my Tecno N7 android phone wifi,
bluetooth and FM radio have stopped working.
they keep trying to ON yet won't. What can i do?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2016
naijamyland:

Bros pls help ooo
HELP! Pls my Tecno N7 android phone wifi,
bluetooth and FM radio have stopped working.
they keep trying to ON yet won't. What can i do?
good Moring Naijamyland, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. You can find our contact info in our app named Carlcareapp.
If you need us send you contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
tonyjoe222:

Thanks for the info but I actually tried updating the app and download from playstore which didnt work out. I opt to taking it to Carlcare and for the past two weeks plus they ve not solved my problem or given me back my phone or replaced it with a new one as they promised. This is really frustrating expecially after spending so much and not getting value for what i spent.
Hello tonyjoe222, sorrry about the problem. Please private us and let us know your phone nubmer, IMEI, Work Order Number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you send you phone to, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by tonyjoe222: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Carlcare, below are the details you requested for;
Phone number; 08068040970
IMEI number; 358073074716361
Carlcare service center; kano

I wasn't issued a Work Order Number and the phone i bought was Tecno C9 (32gbRAM with 3gbROM) on the 30th Sept 2016. But they had to issue me a Tecno C9 with 16gb and 2gb. But up to date i have not received a call from them as i have always been the one calling.

Thanks, hoping that this issue is resolved soonest.

Carlcaresophia:

Hello tonyjoe222, sorrry about the problem. Please private us and let us know your phone nubmer, IMEI, Work Order Number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you send you phone to, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
tonyjoe222:
Hello Carlcare, below are the details you requested for;
Phone number; 08068040970
IMEI number; 358073074716361
Carlcare service center; kano

I wasn't issued a Work Order Number and the phone i bought was Tecno C9 (32gbRAM with 3gbROM) on the 30th Sept 2016. But they had to issue me a Tecno C9 with 16gb and 2gb. But up to date i have not received a call from them as i have always been the one calling.

Thanks, hoping that this issue is resolved soonest.

Hello Tonyjoe222, we have transferred your info to our colleagues, please wait with patience. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by leeport: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
hello Carlcaresophia

pls how much caan i change my infinix zero 2 screen . thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2016
leeport:
hello Carlcaresophia

pls how much caan i change my infinix zero 2 screen . thanks
Hello Leeport, about the price of the repair you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. You can find contact info of our service center in Carlcare APP. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Lojekunle: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
No bro even when I put the sim inside another phone it use to display all the contacts.. But if I insert it inside my tecno c8 it won't not until I reboot it again and again the phone isn't rooted
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Lojekunle: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Marvel1206:

about your contacts not completely loading.. Did the problem start recently or it has been so..and is it your pre-installed phone contact application? If so there's a problem with the app and i'm afraid you may consider resetting your phone. If you don't want to, get an alternative phone call application like ' Zero Dialer ' from playstore

about getting sim card changed after rebooting.. There maybe something wrong with either your sim port or your software..visit an engineer to fix this

No bro even when I put the sim inside another phone it use to display all the contacts.. But if I insert it inside my tecno c8 it won't not until I rebootit again and again the phone isn't rooted(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Marvel1206: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lojekunle:

No bro even when I put the sim inside another phone it use to display all the contacts.. But if I insert it inside my tecno c8 it won't not until I rebootit again and again the phone isn't rooted(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Have you formatted it?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by bidey: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
My great ppl, I dont know what is wrong with my phone. I cannot install watsapp on it, while all other app install one time. Can someone pls help me out am using tecno M5.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Lojekunle: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marvel1206:

Have you formatted it?

. No I haven't because most of my contacts are now saved on my phone memory if I format it might wipe out..
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by zubycharles(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2017
pls my Tecno J5 is unable to root and it doesn't play games like GTA
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by whogatti: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
please need help with my infinix hot4 ,home and multitask touch is not working except the return touch.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by pheyikemi: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
vinyldroid:
no problem.. I'm at your service
Hi, good evening, pls I need your help, I can't use my phone's hotspot itel1408, I can't connect to anyone, no one can connect to me. Thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by sunayo(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2017
vinyldroid:
Hey guyz, itz your android manager her reppin vinyldroid... I've had experience with over 30 phone and over 100 problems solved by me alone! So if any of ya'lls got a problem.. Just post it here and I'll give you steps and solutions to solve it right here.. Anything at all.. About phone lagging, error code, phones permanent switch off, slow charging, phones comparison,advices, unfortunately error messages, space problems, unrooting issues, launcher issues, battery issues, OS issues, upgrade issues, android back up, auto switch off issues and even even sim issues and lost sim recovery help needs... Etc. please NOTE: any internal problem cannot be solved as par, it has to be taken to an engineer or your phone's company! But that dosen't mean advices can't be given..by VINYLDROID

Oya drop ya problems below and get answer between 1 hour!!!.. Tz alrady trending.. Post now.. And share this please..

Please I need urgent help.
I use a Gionee. Sms, gallery, call log and notes not showing. I get sms notification but when I open I get empty conversation. The pics are in files but not in gallery. There is an icon near battery and network bar that wasn't there before.

I can't post screen grab cos no access to gallery. I have removed battery, check settings but can't detect the fault. PLEASE HELP. THANKS.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
whogatti:
please need help with my infinix hot4 ,home and multitask touch is not working except the return touch.
sorry but its damaged....there are two options...either you...take it to the phone company for repair...or download on screen buttons...but note...it will cover the lower bottom of your screen..and screen overlay might be asked to be turned off by other apps.. simply click and follow the following steps... https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/broken-buttons-your-android-phone-use-screen-navigation-bar-instead-no-root-needed-0175804/

drop ya comments below..if it worked..please share the first post of this thread
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
bidey:
My great ppl, I dont know what is wrong with my phone. I cannot install watsapp on it, while all other app install one time. Can someone pls help me out am using tecno M5.
thank you for contacting vinyldroid...ve been away..a long time...kindly download your whatsapp directly for playstore and come back here to tell me da results
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
zubycharles:
pls my Tecno J5 is unable to root and it doesn't play games like GTA
it means the j5 model is highly secured...you can try one more time to root it with king root.kindly search on opera mini "king root download"

note:if phone has been rooted and unrooted before...it wont root again
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
pheyikemi:
Hi, good evening, pls I need your help, I can't use my phone's hotspot itel1408, I can't connect to anyone, no one can connect to me. Thanks
thank you for consulting vinyldroid...m sorry i cant help with that because it is an internal problem..kindly take it to the phones company for repair

note:dont take it to roadside repairers
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by pheyikemi: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid...m sorry i cant help with that because it is an internal problem..kindly take it to the phones company for repair

note:dont take it to roadside repairers
Okay, thank you so much.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2017
pheyikemi:
Okay, thank you so much.
at yurr service

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop 'spam' Calls From GSM Operators / Create Mtn Recharge Card For Free / Glo 4G LTE Speed Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.