Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store (745 Views)

I Need An E Commerce Store / Get an Affordable E-commerce Store For Your Business (Online Store) / I Need A Service Of A Good Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by ashantemoore(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please webmasters whats the Best Online Payment Gateway one can for use an Ecommerce store at the moment....

And pls drop your contacts i need a web guru for the design of an Ecommerce store
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by mokoshalb(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by ps3o(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
ashantemoore:
Please webmasters whats the Best Online Payment Gateway one can for use an Ecommerce store at the moment....

And pls drop your contacts i need a web guru for the design of an Ecommerce store

whatsapp the professional developer on 07031175291
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by hostkobo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
ashantemoore:

Hi there, HK to your rescue.
im on whatsapp, details in my signature.

Best online PG: paypal, gtpay, voguepay

regards
HK
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by resultcase(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
ashantemoore:

For Payment gateways, it all depends on ur budget.

Interswitch is always the best option but costs 150k.

GTpay is another reliable gateway that offers all interswitch service at a subsidized price of 75k. But u have to bank with GTB.

If you are on a low budget the ur best option is REMITA.

And below are other trusted gateways with very low budget;

Voguepay
Cashenvoy.

------

If you need a very good E-commerce design with payment integrations, you can reach me on 07030833809 or visit www.ytmsystems.com
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
It is advisable to use atleast 3-5 payment methods this is to ensure your payment stream isn't limited.It will however depend on budget,But 3 payment method will do just fine...from voguepay etc.
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2016
ashantemoore:

Message or call me : 08163817293
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by roaringlamb01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
ashantemoore:

I am not sure your question was answered...
Most of the gateway systems are good... but you will be limied by the amount of money you are willing to pay for them, such as gtPay, zenith and so forth. there are also free ones, but their pay out system, and interest rates might not be what you want. You know they also want to make their money even if their gateways are free.

i hope you understanding...

You can reach me for more information and development of this project as I am a web developer..
Regards.

Mayor.
mayority11@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store by ashantemoore(f): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank you all for all your contributions and suggestion. Have gotten a web developer for the project and we agreed to use GTpay. Thank you all once again

(1) (Reply)

See Nairaland Juiciest Giveaway Adsense And More... / Domain Name For 3.2K Only - .com, .org, .net E.t.c / Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.