Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother (549 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother by sunnymornin1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I have a girl that i am truely in love wit, but she is acting wired, i have asked her if she is a single mother or have she ever been married or have kids, she has denied all facts, but recently i went to her facebook page and found out that she was married last 4yrs! and she is still denying it, houz pls how do i get to know a woman that is a single mother mare looking at her physically. thanks
Re: Single Mother by halfricanadian(f): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy slide into d rude h*le
Re: Single Mother by sunnymornin1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
I wan to know without penetrating
Re: Single Mother by tkpoint2(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
You might probably not know especially if she EXERCISE often.

But if you are privileged to see her tommy, you might see a black line (linea nigra) from her bellybutton downward
Re: Single Mother by BARRIKADE: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
babalawo
Re: Single Mother by Sexxkillz: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Of all the girls in Nigeria of marriageable age, you are killing yourself over ONE that lies to you and keeps on telling you lies after you confronted her with the truth?

Did she tie your sense some where? I don't know why guys like to unnecessarily conjure up problems for themselves.

This is not love. Love "has" sense. You're the one acting "wired". . .
Re: Single Mother by sunnymornin1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
tkpoint2:
You might probably not know especially if she EXERCISE often.

But if you are privileged to see her tommy, you might see a black line (linea nigra) from her bellybutton downward
wat about if she is dark in complexion
Re: Single Mother by sunnymornin1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Of all the girls in Nigeria of marriageable age, you are killing yourself over ONE that lies to you and keeps on telling you lies after you confronted her with the truth?

Did she tie your sense some where? I don't know why guys like to unnecessarily conjure up problems for themselves.

This is not love. Love "has" sense. You're the one acting "wired". . .
I guess u maybe right, but I don't wan to jump into conclusion I wan facts before comfrontin her! because she has really help me thro life, she was there when nobody was there

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Marriage Partner In Nigeria? / Secrets Behind Every Successful Relationships In Marriages (must Read) / I Snubbed Him 12yrs Ago In School, Today We Are Happilly With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.