Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Meet Rev. Father Paulinus Ike Ogara, The First Indigenous Priest Of Ugbene-ajima - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Rev. Father Paulinus Ike Ogara, The First Indigenous Priest Of Ugbene-ajima (970 Views)

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rev. Father Paulinus Ike Ogara, The First Indigenous Priest Of Ugbene-ajima by donmayorgroup(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Meet Rev. Father Paulinus Ike Ogara, The First Indigenous Priest Of Ugbene-Ajima, Uzo Uwani LGA, Enugu State

I remember those days in the village, when we had no Priest from Ugbene Ajima. We felt left out. We felt we were lacking something.

But I thank God Almighty who didn't just give us a Priest, but a man who has the spiritual and physical welfare of the people at heart. He is one humble priest that is ready to discuss your problems with you any time you call on him.

Although I have not met him one on one, I have seen him severally and i wish to meet and interview him one day.

Just recently, with his experience as a writer and publisher, he launched his blog, IkeOgara, where he talks about life's issues, challenges, spiritual and moral living amongst Christians.

But before you log onto this blog, I have extracted the biography of this great man of God. IkeOgara is not just a blog, I would call it a daily spiritual manna!

Read through and know more about the proud son of Ugbene Ajima!

MEET REV. FR. PAULINUS IKE OGARA

Rev. Fr. Paulinus Ike OGARA
Rev. Fr. Paulinus Ikechukwu Ogara, is a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Nsukka. He is an alumnus of Seat of Wisdom Seminary, Owerri, Nigeria. He excelled in his seminary formation ad graduated summa cum laude in 1999. He holds Bachelor’s degrees in Philosophy, Theology and Education and master’s degree in Philosophy of Education.

After his ordination on August 7, 1999, he was appointed Assistant Diocesan Secretary. He had a spell as a Curate in Adani and Ibagwa-Aka parishes before becoming Director of Communications and Editor of the Diocesan Newspapers, The Shepherd. He served as Supervisor Special Duties and Deputy Director in the department of Civics, Culture and Morals dep, Post Primary Schools Management Board (PPSMB), Enugu. Presently he is the Director of that department.

Rev. Fr. Paulinus Ike OGARA

The author’s writing career dates back to his days in Seat of Wisdom Seminary when he began making his first forays into writing. In no time, he became the editor of two of the seminary’s magazines, The Portrait and The Wisdom Satellite.

As a writer, he is renowned both for his prolific output and his breathtaking style of writing. He came on the scene in 2006 with the publication of his bestselling work, How to Write. His published works include: United We Stand (2002); You Can Pass Your Exams (2008); Together for Christ (2011) and Nigeria Must Survive (2011).

What makes Fr Paulinus remarkable as a writer is his skill in using the right words and making writing look effortless. His books, well written in Stand....[b][=#990000]FINISH UP>>>[/color][/b]http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/07/meet-rev-father-paulinus-ike-ogara_26.html?m=1

CC: LALASTICLALA, MYND44

Re: Meet Rev. Father Paulinus Ike Ogara, The First Indigenous Priest Of Ugbene-ajima by Qpetz: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Okay. I saw, I conquered.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness' Jesus, Who Is He? / Fellow Christians What If You Were In Father Abraham's Shoes / The Blessings Behind Aliko Dangote's Hard Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.