Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online (4476 Views)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by damiloladuke: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Corazon Kwamboka has aroused her followers on Instagram as she showcases a skimpy dress which is up for sale. Corazon Kwamboka seems to be using her natural gift of gigantic bum to make money as she constantly advertises her clothes on social media.

This time around, the Kenyan model and video vixen has ended up showing so much bum in her new items arrival. The lawyer and entrepreneur currently runs a small online store which has been flourishing courtesy of her sultry photos that constantly go viral on social media.is having money,

This is what you can term as using what you have to get what you want. she has the business ideas and she has the resources to make them sell. Girl ride on. All that matters is having cash at hand because same people that criticize her now will do same if she goes broke!!!! BBBabe say so.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/kenyan-celebrity-displays-her-raw-bum.html

lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by damiloladuke: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
this is strongggggggg
Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why do former ashawos choose to retire by opening boutiques? I know I'm not the only man thinking this. Ex-ashawos and boutiques're 1 and 2. However in Corazon's case she still has some years ahead of her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by Icecream4U(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
charix:
Why do former ashawos choose to retire by opening boutiques? I know I'm not the only man thinking this. Ex-ashawos and boutiques're 1 and 2. However in Corazon's case she still has some years ahead of her.
because ashawo and fashion are like...

Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Marking...
Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by Cunninlinguist: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
My crush kiss
Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by halfricanadian(f): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
She is hot kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by stiflerdrug: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vaseline please!

Brb grin

Am back.. So who is she cool
Re: Kenyan Celebrity Displays Her Raw Bum-bum To Promote Her Store Online by Emilokoiyawon: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let The Mary Kay Fool You,see Funny Picture Of A Slay Queen / Hushpuppi Eats Gucci Banana / How Jowizaza Lost A One Million Naira Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.