Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP (25708 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Lagos-calabar Railway Project: PDP Lovers, What Do You Have To Say? / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Ichieboxy: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Exponental:
Your projects or Nigeria's project? Rubbish!

Thanks to GEJ for the initiative, and thanks to PMB for not abandoning his predecessor's initiative.

"We also commend former Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala for the work put into the structure of the project. It is important to note that the structure of this
project ensured that it didn’t suffer the fate of many projects before it which are abandoned by successive
administrations.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Ichieboxy: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Exponental:
Your projects or Nigeria's project? Rubbish!

Thanks to GEJ for the initiative, and thanks to PMB for not abandoning his predecessor's initiative.

"We also commend former Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-
Iweala for the work put into the structure of the project. It is important to note that the structure of this
project ensured that it didn’t suffer the fate of many projects before it which are abandoned by successive
administrations.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by dyn1800: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2016
The case before us here in my own view, is like two football team playing a final match of a tournament . one has a ball possession of 90% while the other had 10% ball possession, but at the end of the proceedings the team with 10% ball possession won. In years to come the world will only remembered the winner ...

Moral:

Always makes your opportunities counts
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by babayinka77(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2016
alade112:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/abuja-kaduna-rail-excited-buhari-commissioned-project-pdp/
I thought PDP would know the facts better, PDP is just a party that produced the president and others but they weren't the owners of the money used for those projects. Let's stop bn stupid. It's FG's money, FG's project and neither APC and PDP should claim ownership of it but can only praise their reps for bringing it to fruition.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by mobidoo: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Fuuuuuls

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by omonla555: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2016
savio93:
Nice one.... Oya we Don hear.... Hope APC. and Zombies would admit the truth as spoken by PDP

OBJ started the project

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by damkin24(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2016
saintikechi:
even after leaving office, gej is still working.
Of course becos we are still suffering from his deeds while in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by abbas2(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
savio93:
Nice one.... Oya we Don hear.... Hope APC. and Zombies would admit the truth as spoken by PDP

Oro buruku lenu eye. Who started it,is it otuoke doc? Awon ole!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by comos: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2016
omonla555:

OBJ started the project

buhari should start Lagos - Calabar project,

not commissioning project that is already commissioned by GEJ
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by bkool7(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016
alade112:
I was bashed earlier for commending GEJ They said the Kaduna

Railway project was awarded by President Olusegun Obasanjo,

consolidated by Yar adua,they skipped Gej who completed almost 80% of the project then jumped to buhari who is just fortunate to commission the
project

To them buhari start and finish the project within 16months
I'm not a fan of Gej nor buhari but acknowledgment should be to the person who deserves it .

The Money used on the project is not their money anyway What we need is an improvement that will add values and benefit to the Society

who did not acknowledge Gej? You people Will just be looking for problem where there is none.
The project was started by Obj , nurtured by Yar'adual/Gej and completed by Pmb .
Hear Amaechi :

www.fornaija.com/pin/32231/
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Thief Obasanjo does not mean well to Nigeria his loyality lies with his Western masters.
He was on a mission in his last 8 years of rule, to completely destroy Nigeria.
kITATITA:

Thanks but I think Obasanjo means we'll for this country. My personal opinion.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:
Ohhhhkkk, but hope dem mofos will also accept responsibility, for the locust years of Dasukigate and "No will to Save"... cool

PDP needs to understand that even if 10 men sleep with a woman before she conceives, the baby will never be shared into body parts, it is he who gets 99.99% DNA match that gets the baby and the glory....

Buhari commissioned dis, da rest na dust yarns. Next..cool

Have you forgotten that this project is also part of the 16 years destruction PDP inflicted on Nigerians? Ok wait, APC is proud to commission one of the project(destruction) by PDP. Smh
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:
Ohhhhkkk, but hope dem mofos will also accept responsibility, for the locust years of Dasukigate and "No will to Save"... cool

PDP needs to understand that even if 10 men sleep with a woman before she conceives, the baby will never be shared into body parts, it is he who gets 99.99% DNA match that gets the baby and the glory....

Buhari commissioned dis, da rest na dust yarns. Next..cool

Have you forgotten that this project is also part of the 16 years destruction PDP inflicted on Nigerians? Ok wait, APC is proud to commission one of the project(destruction) by PDP. Smh
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by saintikechi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Ode
Na him papa money abi?
Dull braina
And you won't blame the bastard drunkarď for all the mishaps that has befall Nigeria

mumu, na your papa money?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by FuckTheMod: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
saintikechi:

mumu, na your papa money?
Weyrey somebody
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by saintikechi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Weyrey somebody
back to sender
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
franciskaine:
don't quote me again biko

Quoting zombies like you is unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Geniro:

just continue till alusi okija visit u
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Geniro:

just continue till alusi okija visits u
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
franciskaine:
just continue till alusi okija visits u

Zombie like you.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie like you.
enyia stop quoting me. Nekwa gị ne ogbunigwe. Odika e chọrọ ịfụ alusi. U will see it soon. Don't quote me again.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
franciskaine:
[s]enyia stop quoting me. Nekwa gị ne ogbunigwe. Odika e chọrọ ịfụ alusi. U will see it soon. Don't quote me again.[/s]

Trash post from a zombie.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Geniro:

Trash post from a zombie.
comon profile pix u no fit get, na to dey quote person upandan. Mtchew
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
franciskaine:
comon profile pix u no fit get, na to dey quote person upandan. Mtchew

Zombie see your life. Who profile pix epp ? see this nonsense person oo ! shocked
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Geniro:

Zombie see your life. Who profile pix epp ? see this nonsense person oo ! shocked
at least it shows you are not a robot.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
franciskaine:
at least it shows you are not a robot.

You be ode.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Geniro:

You be ode.
onye Ala. PDP like u
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by leanalyst: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
owanedo:
serious work is currently going on at Lagos Ibadan express way. Tomorrow fools like you will come out to say it is Gej project, bla bla bla. Ewu
My brother insults don't help you drive home your point. I just think APC supporters are struggling to defend yourselves. That road has claimed so much lives that's when they swing into action. It's d duty of the government of the day to repair the road. So is that supposed to be an achievement?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by leanalyst: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
blackpanda:

U shld check the meaning of budget before typing. Dont come online to spew your ignorance ok.
My brother you people who support APC should start naming your achievements or mostly lack of it instead of attacking people and deceiving yourselves. Government with no vision, imagination and roadmap for the future.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by blackpanda: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
leanalyst:

My brother you people who support APC should start naming your achievements or mostly lack of it instead of attacking people and deceiving yourselves. Government with no vision, imagination and roadmap for the future.

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by leanalyst: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
blackpanda:

God help Nigeria.. There is really trouble in Nigeria & a few of the likes of you have sold out to suffering and smiling.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by blackpanda: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
leanalyst:

God help Nigeria.. There is really trouble in Nigeria & a few of the likes of you have sold out to suffering and smiling.

Yels lolz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" / Don't Field Omisore For Osun East Senatorial Slot- Ijesa Indigenes To Oshiomhole / Bukola Saraki Visits President Buhari At The State House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.