Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys (31331 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Eminem Chills With Alicia Keys On This New Stuff / Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by DozieInc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
D'banj bleeped up, honestly
True, Was Acting too desperate.. he come jahm yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by DozieInc(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
D'banj bleeped up, honestly
True, Was Acting too desperate.. he come jahm yahoo boys.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by rhektor(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
If the fool lyk let him collaborate with Micheal Jackson in the spirit world...mtcheeeeeeew....my worst yeybrity
Jealousy can give cardiac arrest

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Moz22: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by swimcash(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
If the fool lyk let him collaborate with Micheal Jackson in the spirit world...mtcheeeeeeew....my worst yeybrity
y u dey beff person wey no even sabi u undecided nobody hates anymore cry
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by kgr8mike(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by octintopp: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Go mark my my words down.... This one is definitely gonna be the keys to open the Grammy ways for wizzy baba nla grin : proudly naija keep it up bro... Let see how many likes and comments for the talented boy smiley
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by obainosis4real: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Be d best of what u are or try 2 b d best of what u want 2 become... Stop dat jealousy.. U knw urselves
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by goshen26: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
They kno where they meet apart from the open one we are seeing.... Y won't they collaborate?
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Agabs7(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
Go sleep. I know say na because u beg am pr1ck him no gree give u na it make u com d para puke for here.
Abeg go sleep o jare. Nonsense!
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wax on buddy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank God for blessings
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Crownylord(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chidexter:
God, help me find the Keys to my destiny.
you can as well break the door if you cant find the keys. Just joking bro.. Dats our prayers too

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by zoomman(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wizkid and favor be like 5 and 6.....Baba GOD favor my hustle
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Impeller(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nawao! and he's of the class of 1990 sent to earth by God.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by amtaken(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wizzy took after his Igbo mum cheesy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Akjr(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
hep ur self to live long. I was a hater, buh i nearly hav heart-attack seein hm goin places dan any oda. As u can c, i wll liv long. Cox am nw a fan. Dose nyc feelinx he's giving out, i need some too
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by mjswthrt(f): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good for him
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by onatisi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hiroto:
wizkid when be dey sell agege bread. God must answer my prayer o
It isn't about God only,it is about wisdom,knowledge and positioning. Position yourself for the chances and opportunities that will come your way
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Lanretoye(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
sincerely i admit this guy is a class in his generation,as a matter of fact he dosent beg to do songs with international artists...kudos wizkid
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by oodua1stson: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
eni esin ni e
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Jamiubond009(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Aunty smellos won't like this news.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by TheYoungHedge(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chidexter:
God, help me find the Keys to my destiny.
Lol,search no more its with dj khaled
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by yetunsbay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
did u mean wizkid baba nla
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by sharrp: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
Davido is that you
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by 45feelings: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmaxman4best:

cool cool cool

Me too....

but kid I don't want to use ear phone to be able to hear u like I did to one dance. shocked cool
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Damfostopper(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
e pain am..... D worst thing is that wizkid doesnt even know yu exist.... So get d Bleep owta hia

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by deliveryboy: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
abuaoyen:
. My mom say "every lizard lie on im belle, no body know the one wey im belle dey pain. I just spotted a lizard wey im belle dey pain". Envy and hatred ruins, control it. Just pray God picks your call instead. One love sister and go well.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2016
With all the trash he sings, he wants to collobo with sophisticated Alicia Keys. grin

Why didn't he go to his crush Ciara.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by muffyt05: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2016
abuaoyen:

Werey,I wonder if your boyfriend sabi drum or make money. Hatered go kill you pass AIDS

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2016
abuaoyen:
Haters are liable to................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.