Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship (1229 Views)

Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? / Why Do Ladies Think Sex Is Gold? / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Guys after your various sexpacades then you realize you're not equal to the task anymore. Or you have been confined to a wheel chair what will you do. You'll feel your life is over? You'll feel you're doomed? Or what I really what to know is that remove sex from relationship what's remaining? Is it still the same kind of love you feel for your partner?
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seriously, I have no idea wat u we're talking abt... grin
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by mizzbouqui(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't understand what you are saying
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Seriously, I have no idea wat u we're talking abt... grin
I mean if you are to take sex out of your relationship with your boyfriend or whoever how is it gonna look like to you. will it seem boring? childish? Or is it still gonna be the same kind of love?
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Fadman4real(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
I dont really think sex is the ultimate thing in a relationship but we must agree that it is the most intersting thing in a relationship. Now to answer your questions.

We do not get married or love a lady just because of sex there are other things a reasonable guy would look for before he gets married to a girl. But that doesnt mean you should now remove sex from the relationship.

You cant understand the sex drive of a guy so dont judge us.
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Kenneth205(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I don't understand what you are saying

Same here
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by ojun50(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wht are u sayin?
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP i can sense that you have been hurt by a guy, hence the wheel chair you mentioned, it was a phychological way of wishing the guy that hurts you a bad accident that will confine him to a wheel chair. well @op life or rather, relationships aint about sex, its about Love, respect, understanding and tolerance. when you meet the right guy, then you will understand what i am talking about.

1 Like

Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Boring: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
lawlhee:
Guys after your various sexpacades then you realize you're not equal to the task anymore. Or you have been confined to a wheel chair what will you do. You'll feel your life is over? You'll feel you're doomed? Or what I really what to know is that remove sex from relationship what's remaining? Is it still the same kind of love you feel for your partner?
undecided

Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
For those that said they Dont understand what I'm saying is that is sex everything in a relationship. I bet if it were to be taken out(literarily) out of some peoples life their relationship will be meaningless which is not supposed to be so. It should be a cogent part of it(if I'm right) but not all. And that's why we have so many break ups and infidelity stories because that might be what such relationships were based on. Hope you get me now.
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
For those that said they don't understand what I mean, what I mean is that will your relationship still be fine and the love still intact if a situation which were to warrant no sex occurs? hope you get me now
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Boring:
undecided
English is not hard guy, try and understand
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by EniHolar(f): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
May God never remove s3x from my matter o.

Else....
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by lawlhee: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin
EniHolar:

Else....
I didn't say He should grin
EniHolar:

Else....
I didn't say He should
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy i will enjoy a romamtic sex time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy i will enjoy a romamtic sex time
with me
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by EniHolar(f): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
lawlhee:
grin grin
I didn't say He should grin
I didn't say He should

I didn't say u did
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
EniHolar:

Else....
else what grin
Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by BluStreak(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Sex is an integral part of a long lasting relationship but not what a relationship should be built on. Any relationship built of sex is just physical and superficial, they never ever last beyond the period the sex is sweet and fulfilling. Once it starts to loose it's taste, frequency or intensity, the relationship dies.

A true lasting LOVE/relationship is deep. It's lacks the right words to piece it together. The fire burns new everyday irrespective of the number and weight of stones thrown at it, it's never extinguished. One like a mother and son's love.

1 Like

Re: When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2016
it depends on the 2 partners..... it maybe true 4 partner A.. and won't apply 2 partner B

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Kenyan Lady Gets Husband Chauffeured Limousine On His Birthday (PICS) / Epic Reply To A Girl's Post That Wants To Suck Jesus / What Do Men Really Like In A Woman ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.