Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) (20765 Views)

Nigeria Loses $850m To Gas Flaring / When Will Gas Flaring In Niger Delta Stop??? / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Fran6ik: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Serious Gas Flaring/polution At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics)

For the past two days these smokes as a result of gas flaring at the Refinery has been a thing of worry to the Ekpan Residents of the oil rich Warri City. We see this once in a while befor just for some hours but now for days it has been this serious.
The effects of this polution is far more Expemsive to the N145 per litre PMS they are processing for us.

Pics below
Last two pics is the view of the Smokes from my Residential apartment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by CSTR12: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where are the selective environmentalists? angry

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by limeta(f): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yoruba come see o

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
I schooled in Warri and it burned day and night for years.

Whenever it stopped, it meant somthing was wrong or maintainance was ongoing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
limeta:
Yoruba come see o
No be yourubaland so your cup of shepe. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by lielbree: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
That's why we need regional resource control.
Those will oil block licence are far away in Abuja or the north. They don't feel the impact of their great wealth.

THE NORTH IS INCREDIBLY RICH! It is laziness to diversify the economy that have made the north poverty stricken. The north does not need ND oil.

Let's all push for the restructuring of our country.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Fran6ik: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
I schooled in Warri and it burned day and night for years.

Whenever it stopped, it meant somthing was wrong or maintainance was ongoing.

That is d normal flare u mean frm d pic u shud see i am around dere. This is abnormal

6 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by driy65(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Over to our environmentalist from the WASTE SIDE to come deliver a lecture on ENV211

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Sealeddeal(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Johnnoo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Save our environment people...

4 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Afonjas Environmentalist is now in hiding but when the NDA See such as a provocation and launch an attack, you will hear them gushing out trash from their brown infested roof tips and the likes of Omenka spewing thrash!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by princeakins(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by jazinogold(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by chuose: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=14pt]No more Oil for the North let them go back to their Groundnuts angry angry angry

No more Oil for the South-West, let the sophisticated people rediscover cocoa cool cool cool

The South-South & South-East are you ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by pussyAvenger: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fran6ik:
Serious Gas Flaring/polution At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics)

For the past two days these smokes as a result of gas flaring at the Refinery has been a thing of worry to the Ekpan Residents of the oil rich Warri City. We see this once in a while befor just for some hours but now for days it has been this serious.
The effects of this polution is far more Expemsive to the N145 per litre PMS they are processing for us.

Pics below
Last two pics is the view of the Smokes from my Residential apartment.
afonjas....ENV204 na d course code

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Richie0974: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Op go and pour water on it lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by ANBAKO: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just driving into warri through Ughelli and I could see the massive cloud from flaring....the area covered is just unimaginable.

I pity the people living in these area including myself as my hotel is very close to the refinery.

In another way, if this signifies that the refinery is running perfectly then it is "understandable"

Do good for good to come your way

1 Like

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Bubu4Sea: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
The North & West make una come drink oyel oh grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
They should dash me all this gas na
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Candyrain(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
The "u're destroying ur environment" crew should speak up now.

I'm waiting...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Molly1991(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
ha
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by 1zynnvn(m): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
we keep wasting stuffs,

Dyu know you can monitor the location of your car/truck, demobilize the vehicle in case of theft,listen to conversations in your car even when you are not there, all with your mobile phone, etc contact costrack services on
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by CSTR12: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
No be yourubaland so your cup of shepe. undecided
So now you know the niger-delta is not yorubaland and there is no difference between the FG and the criminal avengers when it comes to devastation of the environment, criminal and indiscriminate exploitation of the land.
Very good.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by lielbree: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
CSTR12:
Where are the selective environmentalists? angry
GEJ term is over. Now they are like puppy dogs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by sheunsheun(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
driy65:
Over to our environmentalist from the WASTE SIDE to come deliver a lecture on ENV211
Whatever you offer the environment is what it gives back( Trade back system) tongue

Well, Op nobi today, i was opportuned to serve in Okrika, River state. I pitied the people of that community

Naija is way way back. Its just so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
CSTR12:
So now you know the niger-delta is not yorubaland and there is no difference between the FG and the criminal avengers when it comes to devastation of the environment, criminal and indiscriminate exploitation of the land.
Very good.
When we show concern, you insult us......... so we face our front.

We have issues of Niger Delta criminals running riot in our domain so I'm off to go provide information to help locate them.

You guys have a good time.

3 Likes

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by Femich18(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
How that one take concern us..Anyway I heard it has been like that for ages... Xo y the noise about it now...its Buhari's fault too Abi cos we know what you guys can say

1 Like

Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by munas: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
The flaring only shows that their is heavy refining going on now.
Re: Gas Flaring At WRPC Ekpan Warri For Days (pics) by ajufoalex2(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Warri For Days (pics) For the past two days these smokes as a result of gas flaring at the Refinery has been a thing of worry to the Ekpan Residents of the oil rich Warri City. We see this once in a while befor just for some hours but now for days it has been this serious. The effects of this polution is far more *Expemsive* to the N145 per litre PMS they are processing for us. Pics below Last two pics is the view of the Smokes from my Residential apartment.

I.k whc one be EXPEMSIVE agn or did u actually mean expensive? ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chile Eboe-Osuji Elected President Of International Criminal Court (ICC) / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / NNPC Worker's Strike Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.