Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah (28697 Views)

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Sen. Bala Ibn Na’allah / Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2016
only the indomie generation kids will not know that baba iyabo wanted a 3rd term at all cost..wat catalyzed the beef more with atiku?
kenkenn:
Sen. Iyabo. Obasanjo was a senator when OBJ wanted to subvert the constitution.

OBJ should tell us if she collected the bribe
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by rasco2000me: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2016
THIS MUMU IS CALLIN FOR EVIDENT IF THEY NOW SHOW HIM THE EVIDENT OF CURRPT WAY ,HE WILL RUN TO COURT TO GO AND COLLECT INJUNCTION NIT TO BE INVESTIGATED,AND CALL IT WITCHHUNT. YEYE PEOPLE FULL OF BARAO
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Sirjohn84(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2016
who we go ask
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by sunnyud: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2016
we hear
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2016
laurel03:
Obj father of corruption
no IBB is d father of corruption..no one can take dat from him
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by front247: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Obj has no moral justification to condem anybody,
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by front247: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2016
D blacker pot calling d kettle black
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ALAYORMII: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
CashVessel:

Dumb ass, you are talking as if you were not in the country then. What exposure are you looking for?

Are you this stoopid??

It's Ur family that are dumb asses
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by bros856: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Mr Senator. We all in Nigeria believe Obasanjo's statement so if you feel you are not corrupt then don't wait for prove please vacate the corrupt group of Senators. I know you can't because corruption had already taken over you. Resign honorably then we will believe you. I bet non of you can resign.
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by sunshine1974(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
Oga Sinator,
Address the MESSAGE and not the MESSENGER!!! Why are our Sinators not amenable the constructive criticisms?

If you have the evidence of the 50 million, provide it. Send the pictures and documents to Sahara Reporters.

Take a cue from Jibrin, he's fighting Dogara with evidence and documents and not mere allegations.
wots dis one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos / EMT: Osinbajo’s Position As VP Has Become Totally Irrelevant – Afenifere / Fayose: Police Get 102 Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.