Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition (16221 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by sammyj: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
ok
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by ProTouchDesigns: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:

STop Spamming Nigga. angry

Oh sorry. Didn't know that was spamming because I see people do same especially one Recharge Card stuff.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Definitely he will lose.

The position isn't for senseless thugs.

I am happy for PDP
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
oatzeal:
e go pain am oo
Fayose losing almost everything daily.....

The only thing left intact for now is IMMUNITY.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by tibaonnet: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
There are other positions zoned to South he can go for if he is hell-bent on becoming a chieftain of the party.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by patola080(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Eyaa sorry Mr Lere....
Me think that such a sensitive position is not meant for an unstable mind who will call someone a killer today and call him a "god sent" tomorrow cos of he is now paying your bills..

Its not about noise making, but making indisputable logical opposing facts. Ask Gani olaoluwa (PDP mouthpiece in Lagos) the guy handles fashola well, and puts APC on their toes

I gave up on Lere ,when I see that he is been ruled by his stomach.....and can eat any thing any where
Gain olaolu wa is 4rm Osogbo and not Lagos he too is too dull
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Limitednow:

http://.com/convention-as-inec-okays-makarfi-pdp-acting-chair-party-releases-zoning-arrangement/
no wonder the idiot has been speaking with both his anus and mouth,never knew he was aiming for sonething
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by faladeSM1132(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
bittertruthz:

Pdp is too smart for fayose and his praise singers.
Pdp can not afford to stoop very low to the level of fayose and his boy.

First of all, fayose took money from GEJ and pdp without doing the work he was suppose to do, instead he was making newspaper advert that drew sympathy for buhari.

Many people like me became buhari supporter because of fayose and pdp negative advert.

The same thing is happening in USA, Hilary Clinton spending wall street money on negative advert against Trump.
The same advert is indirectly campaigning for Trump.
Sorry for you,
That Fayose you just mention as make it in life but you need to plan better for your own future to become greater than that of Fayose. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by bittertruthz: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
faladeSM1132:

Sorry for you,
That Fayose you just mention as make it in life but you need to plan better for your own future to become greater than that of Fayose. Thanks
At least I better pass your father and millions of people like you in Nigeria .
I don't have to be a politician to know that I have made it.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria is too big for jegudu jera, wombiliki wombia.
Lere Olayinka's type of politics can only work in local environment where miscreants holdsway .

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2016
9jvirgin:
A loose noise maker, Lere is a semi-literate.

Actually those of us who know him in Ekiti call him educated illiterate.
The guy is so local, as in, Omo oko.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by ndcide(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Some times, I feel some elements in PDP are not interested in unseat ingredients buhari...

I strongly believe I'm right. It's not because the PDP don't have what it takes to do it.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by MrImole: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
GoldenJAT:
him 4 run mouth pass lai Mohammed..... I don't know.. but I just av this feeling this dude ain't matured enough 4 such sensitive position
Trust me he's the best candidate for the position.

We need someone that can play dirty, someone that's rough and agile to tackle the present ruling party.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by GoldenJAT(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
MrImole:
Trust me he's the best candidate for the position.

We need someone that can play dirty, someone that's rough and agile to tackle the present ruling party.
how about some1 that is cultured, has charisma and gives constructive criticism.... the opposition party will be shooting itself in the foot should they want 2 use force and thuggery in every situation! the wahala 4 this country no tire u?
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by gretblue: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Paragon311:
Fayoshe lose ball can't maintain such office.

They both lack diplomatic criticism

Come next time
Criticism is good when it is constructive. As you rightly said sir, Fayose and his boy lack diplomatic criticism.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Semper247(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
As unstable as pdp supporters...

The same people hailing his ambition of wanting to be a spokesperson of pdp are now the ones giving reasons why it was good for pdp to sideline him.

The same thing will happen to Fayose when he is tried and convicted. The same supporters will turn around to justify his imprisonment.

Be very careful when pdp people hail u for insulting the president... They will always turn back.

Where is metuh today? On his own

Dasuki Nko? On his own

What about dilector? On his own

FFK and Omisore are on their own now..

Tompolo will soon be on his own..

Saraki and ekweremadu are on their ways t OK be alone...

Long and short story is, be mindful of pdp supporters especially our brothers from Uganda
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by jydeskill1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
This guy is an hypocrite. He blocked me on his Facebook page because I was opposed to one of is useless post. He can't survive that seat for 2 weeks. Ican bet it.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by agabaI23(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Paragon311:
Fayoshe lose ball can't maintain such office.

They both lack diplomatic criticism

Come next time
Doplomatic criticism? Like the ones from Lai?
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by emtol: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Him Oga go soon de cry foul.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by boluwaji44: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
lere lere
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by Barigaboy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fayose has been placed on Vocal rest hahahah. He is no longer saying his funny words anymore. We miss yor bin talk o broda Ifayoshe
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by hardextheprince(m): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Sorry, Mr. Iroyinka of Ekiti, the post you're seeking is not meant for thout, danfo driver or cobbler and not available for now try again later.
Thank you
Yours failure man
Good bye.
PDP Nigeria.
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by jaybee3(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2016
He didn't lose his ambition, he simply had it smothered by the zoning arrangement!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition by AK481(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Eyaa sorry Mr Lere....
Me think that such a sensitive position is not meant for an unstable mind who will call someone a killer today and call him a "god sent" tomorrow cos of he is now paying your bills..

Its not about noise making, but making indisputable logical opposing facts. Ask Gani olaoluwa (PDP mouthpiece in Lagos) the guy handles fashola well, and puts APC on their toes..

I gave up on Lere ,when I see that he is been ruled by his stomach.....and can eat any thing any where
quite opposite...a lai mohd was adjudged to do a better job than prof alkali,because he talks too much like lere.pdp just lost an opportunity again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo / Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / Edo 2020: PDP Mounts Pressure On Obaseki To Defect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.