Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard (19757 Views)

Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / Revealed: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn / FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Timijo(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
I thought APC government is free from corruption. Why the paddling of such huge amount of money
Ole lawon people yi sha
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
H
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by ckmayoca: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
omenka:
That was the kind of democratic culture our brethren from the Land of Rising El Chapos became so addicted to that they cursed and thrashed furiously when Baba refused to sign that damn treasonable document the same way the Ineffectual Buffoon kept signing it off for almost six horrendous years of ultra-hyper corruption.

This is why I keep insisting, sweetheart, it is very difficult for me to blame Baba for what we're going through- the league of extraordinary corrupt politicians still lurk around every corner you peer into even to this very dey, sparing no effort to maintain status quo as Baba tries to take a step into the future. They pose the biggest threat to our national security.

What they have been doing is akin to robbers breaking into a bank to ransack and plunder their vaults. The only difference is that they append an official seal to their guns (documents) making the robbery appear legit, and they don't need to wear ski masks to evade the cameras- their own ski masks are their ugly smiles on their ugly faces that look like decomposing feaces!

They do this all in a bid to live like kings on earth and secure the future of the product of the sex even their great great grand children are yet to have. Most insecure SOBs the world's ever seen are the Nigerian politicians!

Call it witch hunt or whatever, whichever methods the anti corruption agencies decide to adopt in ridding the system of these virmins, or some of them, would ALWAYS have my blessings- we just gotta start from somewhere!

Just look at that figure for moment and imagine how much that could do for a generation of Nigerian graduates if applied to their welfare!! Imagine what that could do for our schools. Imagine what that could do if channelled into provision of potable water across all 36 states of the federation!! Yet, some few sleazy bastards who do nothing but sit on their lazy oars all day, reading newspapers and exchanging banters while chorusing their useless Ayes and Nays, cornered same to themselves!! angry

Somebody tell me, what exactly is there to look up to in the National Assembly?? What good purpose do they serve?? What good purpose have they ever served except under Ken Nnamani??

I, this day, have TOTALLY lost faith in the National Assembly.

Thought u hate vanguard that much yet you made a long speech to speak your mind on vanguard's report.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by cosadey: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2016
mong the projects which votes were surreptitiously jerked up without the knowledge of the executive, were Nigerian railway modernization project: Lagos – Kano standard gauge rail line project, which cost was raised by N32.5 billion and the consultancy dredging and river training works (N609 million) under the Ministry of Transportation.

Others, according to the document, are the Code of Conduct Bureau which had N4.4billion added to its vote, provision of broadband Internet Service to National Assembly by Nigcomsat, N318 million, Training and Consultancy for Nigcomsat 2 Project, N3.5 billion etc, in the Ministry of Communications.

Most scandalous
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Bitterleafsoup: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Amazing that zombies missed this....
The most scandalous, according to the document, is the case of Ministry of Works, Power and Housing where 82 new projects, principally roads, with a total provision of about N50.63 billion, were inserted in the budget

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by johnbu: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
truly, the magnificent outcome would be unveiled, when the corrupt free leader or president is driving the administration of the country. the revelations emerging from budget padding is sufficient to appreciate this government. also, the possibility good economy is abound as a result of eradicating the corruption in the land.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Jessuuuuu!!!!!

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
This budget that was supposed to be padding proof shocked, this Nigeria sef cry
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by jaybee3(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:
Mo, I have always maintained that our problem in Nigeria knows no party, it cuts across board, my pain is the way some people are singing praises of these professional looters as progressives.

Nothing like progressive... APC = PDP, same looting pattern, same ideology of enslaving Nigerians, different political party.

DEATH to all looters and incurable sickness to their beneficiaries. angry

Can you see what we've been going on about.

Corruption is our biggest problem not necessarily leadership

2 Likes

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by bluebabyboy1: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
[[s]quote author=amuokuko post=47921495]And who re these NASS members if not same APC..

Same APC accusing the past government of being so corrupt.

Thunder that will Fire Buhari witch hunting just left North Pole.[/quote][/s]

Until you and your likes grow beyond playing the APC/PDP blame, then Nigeria will never move forward. Instead of calling for all those responsible for this devilish act to be brought to justice, you are here shouting APC as if it's APC that committed the act in question. Political Parties dont steal, but political party members do - so let's demand justice for these thieves, irrespective of party affiliation!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Can you see what we've been going on about.

Corruption is our biggest problem not necessarily leadership

Honestly, the level of corruption in Nigeria is alarming.

You will find corruption everywhere you go...at HIGH rate, in HIGH level.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by wristbangle: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
The national assembly members are rogues known for their dubious and corruption acts right from the onset. Foolish set of old men that deserves to be imprison for life.

Just seeing some useless comments by some PDP rats saying APC have destroyed this country, bla bla. We are talking about these old goons right from 1999 who have embezzled and diverted our money for their personal gain. Who is PDP, who is APC? Are they not same set of corrupted people?

Omenka, u hit it well on your comment.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Iamdipson(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Who's interested In INFINIX HOT NOTE I got it around March and I feel it's time to move on and explore other brands, I have conquered Tecno, Samsung, ITel amongst other cool brands.
I want to explore other brands like I aptly mentioned so I'll be selling my INFINIX HOT NOTE X551, good working Condition with carton and receipt of payment intact... Contact me if interested I'll reply you.

At least today I ain't bashing Nigerian girls, time for business Jor.
Thanks
how much?
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Timijo:
I thought APC government is free from corruption. Why the paddling of such huge amount of money
Ole lawon people yi sha

Nigerians were made to believe the lies with heavy propaganda to support it.

Awon Ole buruku, a lo ki olo'hun kigbe, igara olosha. angry

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Bunch of self-serving, nauseating, repulsive & odoriferous kleptos!...#DEATH PENALTY for corrupt brigands!
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by jaybee3(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:

Honestly, the level of corruption in Nigeria is alarming.

You will find corruption everywhere you go...at HIGH rate, in HIGH level.
Now you know why things are stagnant as well as the country being ridiculously underdeveloped despite her wealth. It's simply the sole reason why so many voted the IB back to Otuoke.

You need to understand the challenges we face as a nation to appreciate the enormity of tasks ahead of any sincere government. Only fools will expect miracle and yes APC might have oversold on their promises which in all honesty was simply politics.

I still believe we are on the right path especially with the positive engagement by those (The youth) that will push the agenda forward for years to come

2 Likes

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:
Mo, I have always maintained that our problem in Nigeria knows no party, it cuts across board, my pain is the way some people are singing praises of these professional looters as progressives.

Nothing like progressive... APC = PDP, same looting pattern, same ideology of enslaving Nigerians, different political party.

DEATH to all looters and incurable sickness to their beneficiaries. angry

Amen.. Thank God you've finally woke up.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Standing5(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
amuokuko:
And who re these NASS members if not same APC..

Same APC accusing the past government of being so corrupt.

Thunder that will Fire Buhari witch hunting just left North Pole.
If anything this practice gained strength under PDP. You are simple a pained PDP rat who can't stand the sight of another party correcting the ills of PDP years.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Standing5(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This practice gained strength under PDP's hold. Though it goes beyond PDP. They help strengthen it largely.

1 Like

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Standing5:
This practice gained strength under PDP's hold. Though it goes beyond PDP. They help strengthen it largely.

Exactly, firefire doesn't understand this before, thank God he's finally realized

1 Like

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Rilwayne001:

Exactly, firefire doesn't understand this before, thank God he's finally realized

Is you guys that should wake up and shine your eyes, stop defending politicians with your data for just a plate of Aisha Rice, (that is if you are privilege).

Our common enemy is the politicians, irrespective of their political party.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by yhemsy62(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:
What do you think should be the punishment for this high level fraud ?

1. Death by Hanging?

2. Death by firing squad?

3. Life Imprisonment?

4. Plea bargain ?

I support either 1 or 2.

Enough of stories, we need result. Let death by hanging be the wages for any corrupt Nigerians.
Let death by firing squad be there only punishment

1 Like

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by ThisYourTatafo: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Iamdipson:
how much?

Not too expensive Bros... Send me your email I'll reply you everything you need to know
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by sanilistic: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:
What do you think should be the punishment for this high level fraud ?

1. Death by Hanging?

2. Death by firing squad?

3. Life Imprisonment?

4. Plea bargain ?

I support either 1 or 2.

Enough of stories, we need result. Let death by hanging be the wages for any corrupt Nigerians.
I will go with no 2. but after it done they should send the bills to their respective families so that they'll pay for the bullet used on them....... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
yhemsy62:
Let death by firing squad be there only punishment

Thank you.
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by dajebeedrys(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by bkool7(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Paperwhite:
I'm not miffed by the scandalous baggage that came in with this rotten APC's administration.Their antecedents speak for them from the outset.Nigeria were warned but choose to go sentimental.Now live with the consequences of our actions.

are you sure you read the post?
cos this ur comment is everything but intelligent and critical

when Buhari returned the budget you people complained .
now you see reasons why he did so you're still blaming a party .
is saraki ruling the senate with his partys interest ?
sebi you people support Saraki and Dino .
so why blame Apc now?
these people are united when they steal our money but all you people see is Apc .

2 Likes

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
anonimi:

Are you joking or are you kidding?
Do you think that we are all zombies bewitched by the brain-sweeping brooms of the witches and wizards in APC?
Where is Dambazau and his N1 billion monthly withdrawals from soldiers' salary?
Where is Buratai and his two multi million $$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai?
Where is AmaeTHIEF whose $$$$$$$$$$$ ensured Buhari could win the All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC primaries against Atiku?
You don't know
They are under the protective wings of the grandmaster of CORRUPTION- the pretentious mafioso himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

the fools are trying to make halliburton husband look innocenf

nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by dajebeedrys(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Every week they come or open a fresh case of corruption so as to forget the previous ones.

I won't be surprised if another case like this resurfaces next week.

Bastids!!!!
Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2016
sanilistic:

I will go with no 2. but after it done they should send the bills to their respective families so that they'll pay for the bullet used on them....... lipsrsealed

Death by firing squad. - Thank you.

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by tushbobo(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Stealing from a dying economy, how patriotic!!

1 Like

Re: NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Firefire:

Is you guys that should wake up and shine your eyes, stop defending politicians with your data for just a plate of Aisha Rice, (that is if you are privilege).

Our common enemy is the politicians, irrespective of their political party.

And who's defending them...they all can go to hell. Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / Protest At US Embassy For Visa-Ban On Diezani, Adoke, Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.