Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno (1751 Views)

Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by toyboy1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
A friend of mine need advice urgently and met me. Not being an island of knowledge , i decided to bring the issue to the house.
lets call the guy Bleep.
Bleep has a good job, almost thirty, n thinks of getting married late next year or early 2008, but to whom
He has 3 galfriends, and want to streamline his option to just one whom he will henceforth be loyal to.

Babe no 1 :23yrs, a fellow banker like Bleep, fair n pretty, quite a jolly good fellow, a yoruba like Bleep,
but lacks time for my friend.

Babe no 2 :23yrs, a corp member, very pretty, good to be with fair in complexion and a very
likeable personality, a benin gal.

Babe no 3 :23yrs, a final year student,extremely beautiful n stuning,very fair in complexion.
a very good cook n takes care of his house very well weneva she comes around,a
calabar gal.

My friend is not particular about tribe, n he is kind of in a triangular qiuigmaire right now, how do i advice him pls. only serious opinion wll be welcome pls.
Cheers
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Dvampire(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
babe 1 is definitely ruled out of the game by my own assessment. relationship needs time to bud and blossom and if only one of the partners is providing it, then it will not work out.
the choice is now between babe 2 and 3. babe 3 seems more like the favoured pick but there are no details about her homely nature. does babe 2 have those domestic traits in her? can she make a good home manager? cos beauty does not make a good pot of soup nor is it a mark of respect for the hubby to be.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by naijacutee(f): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
Ok, so 'fairness' is a major criteria for your friend? What if each of these girls have 3 guys each whom they are trying to make a descision about? What would make your friend more eligible than any of the other 8 guys involved?
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Oracle(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2006
Question No 1 is Why does your friend have three girlfriends?
meaning he's not faithful and he needs a faithful girl for a wife.

Question No 2 is How come all of them are 23 years?
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Eurphoria(f): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2006
Sorry tell your friend he is a dick for his unfaithful ways and i hope when he finally picks one of these women, he gets left at the alter and tell him the good ppl of NL will be here to listen to his woes and try all we can to soothe is cheating soul.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by kkutecolo(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2006
it seems our frnd likes fair girl and likes them young too.

so where does he leave the other 2, heartbroken? am not part.
y start what he cannot finish up?
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by toyboy1(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2006
@oracle,
u know d way we guys r, especially wen u r young n upwardly mobile in naija with a wonderful future ahead of u.
if u no find them den go find u.

@dvimpire,
babe no 2 is not domestic at all, u know their types now - eating out kinda gal n a cream gal to the core.

@naijacutee,
A gal will take u serious if u show commitment towards marrying her esp wen u r comfortable n not strugling from hand to mouth.

To all on nairaland,
more opinion needed please, plaese, n please.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by harvey(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2006
@Dvampire

prof,i see ur work,u try.

@ toy boy

what am going to say here is that friend of yours is not a faithful guy.and he loves none,som how does we want to build a home when the love is no there?my advice is to discharge all and start all over with just a girl.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by naijacutee(f): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2006
I will take a guy seriously even if he isn't presently comfortable, knowing that we can work together if that is what you mean. Otherwise, I am not interested in making commitments to any girl at present! wink
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by funloving(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2006
Only "Dvampire" bothered to make a reasonable contribution while others arrogated upon themselves the role of a "Saintly Judge" who have done no wrong and must condemn others. Calling the dude all sorts of names for having more than one female friend.
I am not interested in the details of how he came about 3 girl friends but lets stop casting aspersions as if we are all so holy and righteous and see if we can help him  make a decision. Lets stop acting like some of us have never had more than one friend of the opposite sex in our lives. There is a time for everything. He may have played around and now wnats to settle down.

My opinion based purely on the statistics given is for girl 3.
She is young, educated, domensticated, pretty and from that wonderful tribe of the lovely women, Calabar (Efik).

But my advice is for your friend to slow down all intimacy with the girls, re-evaluate his priorites in women, ask God to forgive him his sins and all offences he has committed towards  the girls and then commence serious prayers for a wife. It may turn out to be one of the girls or a different girl all together.

I must say that who he marries depends on him and how he allows God to lead him, if he believes in God. He should not depend on the advice of friends or faceless members of an online forum because at the end of the day, he is the one who is going to have to live with the girl all his life.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Busta(f): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
for some reasons, i prefer the first gurl. she is focused and got her "shit" right.

she prolly knows ur friend ain't serious so she ain't putting her all and waste her time. c'mon, the guy has 3 gurlfriends.

if he's serious, he shld let her know and tell her his intentions.

- for the second gurl, sorry guys but am so scared or Benin gurls, they are always nice at first and then show u hell later. u don't mess with benin gurl and go free.

- calabar gurl, she's ok too except there's more to a relationship or life than cooking and slaving hersef.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by naijacutee(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2006
funloving:

Only "Dvampire" bothered to make a reasonable contribution while others arrogated upon themselves the role of a "Saintly Judge" who have done no wrong and must condemn others. Calling the dude all sorts of names for having more than one female friend.
I am not interested in the details of how he came about 3 girl friends but lets stop casting aspersions as if we are all so holy and righteous and see if we can help him make a decision. Lets stop acting like some of us have never had more than one friend of the opposite sex in our lives. There is a time for everything. He may have played around and now wnats to settle down.

My opinion based purely on the statistics given is for girl 3.
She is young, educated, domensticated, pretty and from that wonderful tribe of the lovely women, Calabar (Efik).

But my advice is for your friend to slow down all intimacy with the girls, re-evaluate his priorites in women, ask God to forgive him his sins and all offences he has committed towards the girls and then commence serious prayers for a wife. It may turn out to be one of the girls or a different girl all together.

I must say that who he marries depends on him and how he allows God to lead him, if he believes in God. He should not depend on the advice of friends or faceless members of an online forum because at the end of the day, he is the one who is going to have to live with the girl all his life.
I'm not judging anyone o, I'm just saying, what if the girls had other choices what has your friend got to offer them except money and looks?
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by toyboy1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ FUNLOVING,
UR OPINION IS BIASED, REASONS CAN BE SEEN ANYWAY.
BUT UR ADVICE SOUNDS NICE AND COOL. I WILL LET HIM KNOW THAT.

@BUSTA,
ITS WRONG TO GENERALISE U KNOW, ONE ROTTEN BANANA DOES NOT SPIOIL A WHOLE BUNCH. THERE R GOOOD BENIN CHICKS OUT HERE.

@HARVEY,
STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN MIGHT BE A VERY DIFFICULT OPTION.

STILL WAITING FOR MORE PLEASE AS I AM BILED TO SEE THE GUY THIS WEEKEND.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Busta(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ toy boy

not disregarding that fact, just ma own point of view.
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by desiree(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2006
shocked shocked 3 girlfriends!!!! Your friend is a cheating MOFO,
J/K grin grin

I would say girl No 1 or Girl No 3, but i lean more towards girl 1.

Girl 3, seems she trying too hard to be liked, if a girl does everything a guy wants in relationship -  i.e. being too nice, cooks and cleans, never argues. Implies she just waiting for the ring on her finger and then she would do a turn around and show the guy the route to hell, trust me, i have friends that have done that to hook their men, and are spiting thunder and brimstone today!!!
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by toyboy1(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2006
@desiree,
I believe u meant gurl no3 in ur last paragraph.
and thats some serious food for thot that most guys might not look into until they fall in to such traps.
aw come u sound so experienced? it beats me . just kiddin grin grin
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by Ameena(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2006
Well seriously, i don't think this is a decision 4 Nairalanders 2 help make 4 your friend. I'm sure he can make up his mind somehow afterall he's the one into all the relationships & also knows the gals involved, so he should know what he rily wants. He can always compare & constrast to make up his mind & deal with the consequencies.

But men, this your friend na wah oooo! Hw come all the gals are 23yrs,  light in complexion & all beautiful? Abi na winch?
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by desiree(f): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2006
toy boy:

@desiree,
I believe u meant girl no3 in your last paragraph.
and thats some serious food for thot that most guys might not look into until they fall in to such traps.
aw come u sound so experienced? it beats me . just kiddin grin grin

yeah you are right, i meant girl no 3.

My experience on issue comes from having multitude of single female friends. I wish your mate good luck in his search. wink

I kind of of have a strange feeling that the Bleep in the story might be you
Re: Btw The Devil, Deep Blue Sea N A Blazing Inferno by toyboy1(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2006
i was supposed to meet with my friend this weekend but had to travel out of my location on some official stuff, meaning it will have to be this weekend or there about.
In essence, more advice and words of wisdom will still be welcomed and entertained from all and sundry.
cheers
@desiree.

desiree:

yeah you are right, i meant girl no 3.

I experience on issue comes from having multitude of single female friends. I wish your mate good luck in his search. wink

I kind of of have a strange feeling that the Bleep in the story might be you

lol, lol, wat in Gods name gave u the impression that Bleep could be moi lol
Wanna know the inferences dat lead to ur deductions please?? Cant help but keep laughing, lol, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. / Can you Marry a Low-Income Man / What Does A Woman Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.