Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts (711 Views)

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by YouthsPC0: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Reports from Nigeria House in New York indicates that the place in stinking owing to its disconnection from the power grid due to accrued debts.

Those whose responsibility it is to market the nation (APC Gov & General Buhari) actually met yesterday as the ruling party leaders but were more interested in removing the Deputy Senate president a member of the former ruling party than fixing the myriad of problems that is currently confronting Africa's Biggest nation.

Source www.twitter.com/jacksonpbn

1 Share

Re: SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by NwaNimo1(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
That one concern them....
Re: SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by ChappyChase: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Not surprise..
Re: SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by YouthsPC0: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2016
ChappyChase:
Not surprise..
At the rate the nation is sinking we might soon strike crude oil

https://www.naij.com/904393-damning-revelation-ex-govs-aide-exposes-oshiomholes-sins.html
Re: SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by BlackSeptember: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
America think they are foing us rather they are doing themselves.

When next they come they will see us using lantern or candle to do the work there.

In Buhari voice: GIVE THEM i better pass my neighbour gen TO CONTINUE THE WORK OF NATION BUILDING
Re: SHAMEFUL: Nigeria House In New York Stinks Power Lines Cut Off Due To Debts by richidinho(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Dis Gobment sef

(1) (Reply)

Thirty Nigerians Picked To Pitch Innovative Tech Ideas At Aso Villa Demo Day / What Are The Advantages Of Going To University / Ogun Speaker Escapes Ex-wife’s Attack After Marriage Dissolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.