Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! (2766 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
I just saw a thread on front page now that the members of Nigeria House Of Representatives are about to pass a bill that will require the age at which I can contest for President to be 35 as against the current 40.

This is unacceptable. They should bring it down to 30 years. They are trying to prolong the transformation of this country.
I am expected to resume the duty as President GCFR at the age of 30.

I understand that their resolution was based on recommendation from civil organizations but they should bring down that age to 30.

All the civil organizations that recommended this should go back to the house and amend that to 30 so that the house can pass it into law.

However they want to achieve that, they should. All I know is that you deserve a better nation pretty soon, you deserve a nation that is peaceful and prosperous and that you will surely get.

Pray for my Presidency!!
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Fredtech(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oga go and sleep.

Meanwhile

When is daddy bubu coming back

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fredtech:
Oga go and sleep.

Meanwhile

When is daddy bubu coming back
Won't you do something?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by ekensi01: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am sure the Lord is your have plans for you.
Send me 20k and consider the job don. Pm me
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Am sure the Lord is your have plans for you.

Send me 20k and consider the job don. Pm me
Please edit, don't understand this English.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by vanbonattel: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
I just saw a thread on front page now that the members of Nigeria House Of Representatives are about to pass a bill that will require the age at which I can contest for President to 35 against the current 40.

This is unacceptable. They should bring it down to 30 years. They are trying to prolong the transformation of this country.
I am expected to resume the duty as President GCFR at the age of 30.

I understand that their resolution was based on recommendation from civil organizations but they should bring down that age to 30.

All the civil organizations that recommended this should go back to the house and amend that to 30 so that the house can pass it into law.

However they want to achieve that, they should. All I know is that you deserve a better nation pretty soon, you deserve a nation that is peaceful and prosperous and that you will surely get.

Pray for my Presidency!!

Are you hungry?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are you hungry?
No I am not. Just ate not quite long.
Can you help me tell this people to reduce that age to 30 please
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by ekensi01: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Please edit, don't understand this English.
i never wanted you to understand the 1st statement, just pm me and send me 20k and see it wouldnt happen.

Simple.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by vanbonattel: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
No I am. Just ate not quite long.
Can you help me tell this people to reduce that age to 30 please

Do you have a representative in Abuja?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by uwa1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP plz let me know wen d election form comes out....
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Do you have a representative in Abuja?
Yes. From my constituency
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by chiagozien(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just 500k your problem is solve.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
i never wanted you to understand the 1st statement, just pm me and send me 20k and see it wouldnt happen.

Simple.
Well my being President isn't dependent on my giving you 20k. Non is available now..Sorry
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiagozien:
Just 500k your problem is solve.
How
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
uwa1:
OP plz let me know wen d election form comes out....
Do you want to contest...and how old are you
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by vanbonattel: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:

Have you called him or written to him about this?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Have you called him or written to him about this?
Not really. Since it's a breaking news. I'll try that
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
This guy, you well so?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by chiagozien(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
How
just email me and i will give you my account number.just pay in and consider your request done.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
This guy, you well so?
Is that all you can say?
Can't you see the issue at hand? Please do something.
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiagozien:
just email me and i will give you my account number.just pay in and consider your request done.
No. Thanks for the offer
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by chiagozien(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
No. Thanks for the offer
ok i done try na
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by sulips(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Which constituency are you from?
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
sulips:

Which constituency are you from?
Mbaitoli Imo State
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by truereligion999: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by MasterKim: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Make dem kee u na. Wetin koinsain us.
Abi u nid make Nl dey fry akara for u
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
MasterKim:
Make dem kee u na. Wetin koinsain us.
Abi u nid make Nl dey fry akara for u
Too harsh..not nice
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by MasterKim: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Too harsh..not nice
Sorry bro. Na water we go fry
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
MasterKim:

Sorry bro. Na water we go fry
Just stand with me in my quest to be President
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by fatymore(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by uwa1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes.... We 'll get to dat part soon....

Destined2win:
Do you want to contest...and how old are you
Re: Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! by Destined2win: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
uwa1:
Yes.... We 'll get to dat part soon....

Alright. I wish you all the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

One word for Tinubu / Gombe State House Of Assembly Mace Stolen / Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.