Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) (4977 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Did you witness the peace deal between

I believe the Nigerian populace would have learnt a thing or two from the peace meeting between Amaechi and Wike.
Politicians are not worth fighting for.
Their supporters fight for them during the day, while the politicians dine and wine together at night.
Amaechi and Wike are brothers in confraternity.
So next time you intend fighting for them, remember this pictures.

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2016
wike and amaechi displaying
brothers in the lord spirit grin

1 Like

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Wike remains my role model anytime and any day. The TIGER of Niger Delta

I just they imagine wetin they go on for Wike mind, chai! the guy if the world pause that minute fit loss amaechi for there.

9 Likes

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Where's the insignia??

this Op is just high on Ughelli Weed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Oladimejyy(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
WHO THEIR HANDSHAKE EPP

1 Like

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Ok
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Ejanla07: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
kenkenn:
Did you witness the peace deal between

I believe the Nigerian populace would have learnt a thing or two from the peace meeting between Amaechi and Wike.
Politicians are not worth fighting for.
Their supporters fight for them during the day, while the politicians dine and wine together at night.
Amaechi and Wike are brothers in confraternity.
So next time you intend fighting for them, remember this pictures.

amaechi's tailor deserve to be probed. such waste

5 Likes

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
ok
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Amaechi's. Trouser is too bogus.
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by mikhe2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
What kinda parachute trouser is amaechi putting on lol

4 Likes

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
mikhe2:
What kinda parachute trouser is amaechi putting on lol
just when thought my day is kinda boring, this comment got me laughing hard.
Who knows what wike has in mind? So na to jet out unto trouser level be that o.

1 Like

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hiroto:
wike and amaechi displaying

brothers in the lord spirit grin
omo wike is balling o,see Gucci shoe

1 Like

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Oksman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Where's the insignia??

Abeg na wish one come be Ughelli weed again? i bin no no say that one dey o! ..........Lol
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by mikhe2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
just when thought my day is kinda boring, this comment got me laughing hard.
Who knows what wike has in mind? So na to jet out unto trouser level be that o.
hahhahahah... Funny dude
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by tritt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ameachi's tailor need headshake....how u go sew dat kind trouser fr our minister?

1 Like

Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oksman:

Abeg na wish one come be Ughelli weed again? i bin no no say that one dey o! ..........Lol
dey dia nah, after ughelli weed na ughelli weed
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Oksman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
dey dia nah, after ughelli weed na ughelli weed
Abi?...hahahaha.
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by armadeo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Where's the insignia??

Naaa just plain stupid.

Stupid people are abound in this country. We need to put them to work so they won't have time to display thier stupidity.

God. I think some niggas need to be captured and shipped into slavery since they just cannot function free.
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by berniceunice: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
i cant see them shake @the above pix ooo....can someone pls tell me the fraternity the handshake represent cuz it seems av missed something that's y am unable to decode it.
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Politicians...

Pease check my signature
Re: The Fraternity Handshake (amaechi & Wike) by otukpo(f): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2016
That handshake is artificial.

(1) (Reply)

PPC Presidential Candidate Vows To Defeat Buhari, Atiku / USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump / Polls: Rejection Of E-Transmission May Deter Foreign Investments — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.