Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? (10772 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by dolphinheart(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Presbulg:
[/s]

Ignoramus. If you had any idea about what we was being discussed you wouldn't be spewing this trash.

Mohammed couldn't have known about these two seas. And that it was just recently discovered too. No body knew about this two seas until recently.

I'd like you to read how the Qu'ran talked about the formation of foetus. I'd like to see you try and lie your way through it. Just like you did with the two seas.

pls which two seas are you talking about, can you name them?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by neocortex: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Empiree:
First all, these pictures are not necessarily evidence confirming the verses of Quran but do you have evidence to suggest it is mixing as shown in the pictures?

Here again, Qur'an speaks:

"And it is He(God) who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition." ~(25:53)

Isn't it obvious to you that muhamad was describing the layman observation of an event he
and is audience understood ?
Given that he was a well-travelled merchant, I don't see anything special in this
verse.
Same also goes for verses describing how the rain "resurrects dead land", these
verses are mainly descriptive not revelatory in any sense.

The fact that the so-called "partition" does not exist(salt and fresh water do mix) is a minus not
a plus for the quran.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
neocortex:

Isn't it obvious to you that muhamad was describing the layman observation of an event he
and is audience understand ?
Given that he was a well-travelled merchant, I don't see anything special in this
verse.
Same also goes for verses describing how the rain "resurrects dead land", these
verses are mainly descriptive not revelatory in any sense.

The fact that the so-called "partition" does not exist(salt and fresh water do mix) is a minus for the quran.
Do you have any proof that prophet Muhammad(SAW) travelled outside of Arabia?
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
DOUBLE POST
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by annunaki2(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Do you have any proof that prophet Muhammad(SAW) travelled outside of Arabia?

Your hadiths clearly doccument that in his younger days whilst working for his sugar mummy, he travelled as far as to Syria on trading expeditions.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by true2god: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2016
annunaki2:

Your hadiths clearly doccument that in his younger days whilst working for his sugar mummy, he travelled as far as to Syria on trading expeditions.
Muslims are set of confused. We kafirs are not meant to be teaching Muslims their religious history for free.

Mohammed also asked his people to migrate to Ethiopia (first hijra before the yathrib or Medina hijra), when the Meccans were fighting back, and they crossed seas and rivers before getting to Ethiopia. And most of them would have told Mohammed their travel experience, the geographical features and vegetations of the land the passed through. So for Mohammed to write few of these in the Qur'an, he is now a prophet. See Islamic educational systems with a constant warp reasoning.

The current Islamic hijra is now Europe, I am very sure Europe will end up like Mecca and Medina and turkey except something drastic is done to stop the modern Islamic hijra.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2016
annunaki2:

quote the hadith. Besides, you said mediterean
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
true2god:
I am very sure Europe will end up like Mecca and Medina and turkey
Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by dolphinheart(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
asked 3 questions , yet no response
1. which seas was moharmed referring to?
2. what are the names of the seas?
3. the pictures the op posted, are those the seas moharmed was talking about?

guess the guy who was talking about pharaoh has nothing to say

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by true2god: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Amen
Mass deportations awaits Muslim destitutes in Europe.

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Empiree: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2016
true2god:
Mass deportations awaits Muslim destitutes in Europe.
Your vision will not come to pass in Jesus name AMEEEEEN!
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by haffaze777(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Your vision will not come to pass in Jesus name AMEEEEEN!

gringrin jesus name is as powerless ass my black as gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Presbulg:

Ogbeni you are not making any sense.

Sigh. How do I break it down into nursery rhymes for you NACK people? Okay let's do it this way:

In some parts of the world that have mountains, the snow from the mountain top usually flows into rivers.

In Alaska where this picture was taken, ice water is shown to be flowing from melting ice caps into the Bering Sea . The Bering Sea is the ONLY sea in that part of the world, but your stewpid MUMUhaMAD said he saw "TWO SEAS".

If you insist that the picture shows TWO SEAS, then please tell us the names of those TWO SEAS. How hard is that my dear Abeeds? I await your "clever" responses.
Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
plappville:

You are the deaf can't you see? You ate not only deaf but also blind. Islam is a total scam from Satan himself. See what Islam is doing to the world today. Don't you havé feelings for those victims? We see people cry each passing day on the tv. They lost thier loved ones to Islam and You are here talking rubbish. Nigeria is where she is today because of Islam. Any nation where islam resides, knows no peace. France and Germany have accommodated Islam thats why they are facing terrible problems today. Wake up man. You will have a better life if you renounce this cult. Muhammed was the tool Satan used. He was never a prophet.

See argument! Look at the words, look at her signature. I have not seen a single Muslim that behaves that way. You think you can play harsh words better than us? You, parisbookaddict, annunaki, truthman2012 are all the same. Always frustrated and can never say anything meaningful. I really pity you guys sha cos very soon the whole world shall be dominated by the religion that you hate so much

2 Likes

Re: How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
MDsambo:
How could an illeterate man who lived 1400 years ago know this when it is only Discovered not long ago?

if you check the Qur'an chapter 55 from verse 19 to 21

it says:

He (Allah) released the two seas meeting(side by side) (55:19)

Between them is a barrier(so) neither of them transgresses (55:20)

So which of the favours of your lord would you deny?

(55:21)

So what else do you want to see before you believe?

It was already written in the bible before Muhammad came, besided such navigational feat was achieved by the Sumerians approximately 4,000 years earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Drinking Of Palmwine A Sin? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.