Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. (590 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by abdulskulboy(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari; Yahaya Bello, where you the one that say i should pardon saraki and ekwerenmadu?
Bello; No Sir, it was governor abdulfatah ahmed. Lol

Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by NAVYdogg: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by lafex: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2016
I hail the most incompetent zombie governor abdulfatah ahmed of kwara state
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by abdul4new(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
OBO singing trash since 1900bc
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Picture again shocked
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by NwaNimo1(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari be like - see dis small boy!
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by kikies(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari: who succeeded Saraki amongst u two?
Bello: it's him sir
Buhari to Fattah: U, u most b a thief,wheres dat EFCC man.
Fattah: choi....! my own don be today
Re: Caption This Superb Photo Of Buhari With Kogi And Kwara State Governors. by kikies(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
abdul4new:
OBO singing trash since 1900bc
My friend u drink pokriyon or wat

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Today, Friday August 5, 2016. / Aisha Buhari Ends Her Visit To The U.S, Jets Out To London. PICS / Words Of Dr. Junaid Mohammed A Northern Ethno-religious Irredentist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.