Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,417 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get (578 Views)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get / LADIES: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play ‘hard-to-get’ With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Some guyz like enduring a lady who play hard to get to them when they are wooing her.To them,such a lady is not a cheap lady that will agree to date any guy that comes her way.A few guyz like it that way though.The list below will guide some of us to be weary of such tricks.
1.She is hitting other cocks.Guyz,do not think because she plays hard to get to you,that she doesn't have other guyz that are shinning her Congo. shocked
2.She is doing that not to appear as a cheap girl.Yes,she has accepted him in her hearth,but she is playing the delay tactics.She will even be rude at him.One girl had slapped me for been persistent.But by the time she would accept my proposal i had moved on. cry
3.She is making jest of you before her friends.Some ladies will schedule date with a guy.After they have arranged a location they should meet,she will disappoint.The next thing is to go and arrange her friends and they will be in another location and be mocking him while watch him wait till eternity.Some guyz may even sleep-off while waiting in Vain for their dates. grin
4.She is using him to buy time.Some ladies are already in a relationship.Meanwhile,they will be using their awaiting boyfriends to buy time in case they split with their current boyfriends before they will accept to go out with their awaiting boyfriends.Such kind of ladies will be asking for more time to think about it.What is she thinking about before she can say either a yes or a No.
There are more list but my battery percentage is dropping drastically.
Those list doesn't apply to all ladies.
Re: The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
grin

Hahahahah ... I wasn't playing hard to get ooo... I think, some ladies juz wanna take their time so when we hit the runway, it's for real tho grin

Juz saying this to Lexxyburg wink
Re: The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get by GoldenJAT(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2016
hard 2 get... easy 2 drop!

(1) (Reply)

Wife Material. / How To Deal With An Unfaithful Husband / Im In A Good Mood Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.