Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun (35924 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Crownylord(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ziggiman:
Can you imagine?

A man of God that can't even deliver a boy from stealing spirit. What is the essence of going to such Pentecostal church.

Church nowadays is Business and Money Making.
Cele no be penticostal church.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by oluxy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let some persons whose pastor and church worse than this should not comment.

I know there will b at d fore front to issue an assertion of hatred about the church.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ziggiman:
Can you imagine?

A man of God that can't even deliver a boy from stealing spirit. What is the essence of going to such Pentecostal church.

Church nowadays is Business and Money Making.

celestial church is not part of Pentecostal

they call themselves spiritual Church

my brother, if you have a colleague or a friend who is a celestial pls do everything within your power to avoid them

if you see what is going on inside the so called Church...... lo and behold... occult is a learner.

pls don't just let me open up....

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by davbravo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
What are they worshipping?, Did Jesus chain or wip anyone all in the name of deliverance?.

Their modus operandi is chaining and whipping of members, such things are inhuman.
It's very painful when I hear people say this....Am a CCC member, and since when I've been in the church...I have never experienced or seen a pastor/prophet chaining anyone all in the name of deliverance...........As the Bible says, during the end time there'll be a lot of false prophets and they're in all churches( no church is exempted) .......Don't judge the whole church based on a single experience......Just because a pastor of the church was found to be diabolical, doesn't mean all are..........Its God that truly knows who serves him.......... And besides, the church someone attends doesn't guarantee the person going to heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
otubujohn:

Pls I'd really love to know about this. can you pls elaborate, as I presently am in cordial terms with one of them. I have been fancying getting down with her

..hey bro, pls run for your life, ignorance is not an excuse in this case...

she will secretly submit your personal effects to their prophet without your knowledge and henceforth put you in spiritual prison

never you underestimate them especially
if they can get hold of any material that belongs to you which the uses as points of contact
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by davbravo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
carmag:

..hey bro, pls run for your life, ignorance is not an excuse in this case...

she will secretly submit your personal effects to their prophet without your knowledge and henceforth put you in spiritual prison

never you underestimate them especially
if they can get hold of any material that belongs to you which the uses as points of contact
Not true, except she's evil and the pastor in question is evil

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
bigtt76:
Government as a matter of urgency should mandate law enforcement agents to conduct a 'search and rescue' of all white garment church branches nationwide. For all you may know ...thousands may still be chained at those churches. angry
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by SHAIBULIAR: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Melancholy:
It is quite disgusting and boring at times when u hustling for "likes" in working hours like this as if thats the source to make ends meet. Am very sure u are a muslim, and if not, u should then ask y the white garment pastor now appointed as present CAN president? Smh...
we are talking of Cele you are talking of white garment,if I talk say you get small brain now you go dey vex. Cele no be church I talk am again
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by SHAIBULIAR: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
allanphash7:
Cele na mosque ?
Cele na shrine
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by davbravo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
carmag:

my brother, if you have a colleague or a friend who is a celestial pls do everything within your power to avoid them

if you see what is going on inside the so called Church...... lo and behold... occult is a learner.

what is this one saying, Just because am Cele, my friends should run away from me,, lmao.........And I repeat this again.Am Cele, am not evil and I've never done anything evil,
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by slimsophiediva(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
emperorchedda:
Of course you're gonna deny the pastor even though your doctrine is to tie people and flog demons out of them, but now your barbaric act has been brought to the public it's every man for himself

who told you celestians flog demons out of people. pls get fact ryt , and adjust ur ass,
I wonder why people say what they don't withness
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by holaralph(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
lanrayco:

I do worship in celestial church of christ and I know the tenent and doctrine of the church. Judge people on their personality not based on the church they worship or religion they chose to believe.
People like you won't worship in the church but won't stop seek for solution in the church.
YES OOOOOO @ LANRAYCO, I WONT BLAME ANY OF THOSE HURLING WORDS AT CCC INSTEAD I PRAY TO GOD OF CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST OF OLD AND THIS NEW DISPENSATION TO HANDLE THEM HIS WAY.................. @ LANRAYCO, 2013 I WAS DATING A PENTECOSTAL LADY I WONT MENTION HER CHURCH NAME THINKING SHE IS THE ONLY ANGEL ON EARTH THAT TIME I USE TO TRAVEL WITH MY BOSS FROM STATE TO STATE DUE TO MY SOUND ENGINEERING JOB, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR GOD OR SERVING GOD AND THIS LADY ALWAYS TELL ME NOT TO GO TO MY CCC AGAIN WHICH I LISTENED TO HER, IN MY COMPOUND WHERE I LIVES A BIG BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY STARTED WARNING ME THAT THE LADY I BROUGHT TO HIM TO MEET THAT I SHOULD BE CAREFUL BUT AND THAT I SHOULD START GOING TO MY CHURCH THAT THE LADY AS A VERY BIG REASONS FOR HER TELLING ME NOT TO ATTEND MY CHURCH AGAIN............... THOUGH I HAVE MY OWN BIG FAULTS. AFTER ABOUT 2 YEARS I PROPOSED TO HER, I DID THE INTRODUCTION STUFF, I WENT TO THE REGISTRY SHE WARNED ME NOT TO BRING MY PARENT TO THE REGISTRY WHICH I DID AND SHE BROUGHT HER OWN PEOPLE TO THE REGISTRY I WENT TO THE REGISTRY ALONE I LATER WENT TO CALL ANOTHER PERSON TO BE BY MY SIDE AND HE SIGNED ALSO. TO CUT THE STORY SHORT AS SOON AS THEY PRONOUNCED US HUSBAND AND WIFE AND WE WERE BEING TOLD TO KISS SHE NEVER ALLOW ME TO KISS HER THAT HAPPENED BEFORE EVERYBODY AT THE REGISTRY OOOOOO AS IF THAT ISNT ENOUGH, I NOTICED THAT THINGS STARTED GETTING WORSE FOR ME LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT ALMIGHTY GOD OF CELESTIAL AS STARTED THE WORK OF SAVING ME FROM HER, AND THIS IS A LADY THAT I USE TO DONATE BLOOD FOR AT ISLAND MATERNITY DUE TO FIBROID PROBLEM SHE WAS HAVING WHICH I LATER PAID FOR THE FIBROID OPERATION AT GOOD TIDINGS HOSPITAL AT FASORO STREET AFTER AKINHANMI STREET IN SURULERE, WHILE GOING THROUGH ALL THESE SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE HAS A CHILD INSTEAD SHE AND HER CHURCH COUNCELORS ASKED ME TO SIGN THAT I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH HER UNTIL THE WEDDING DAY AND I DID 6 MONTHS COUNSELING IN HER CHURCH FAITHFUL DENOMINATION........ 3 WEEKS TO MY WEDDING DAY I WAS GOING TO ALABA TO BUY SOME MICROPHONES AND CABLE VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING I SAW A VERY YOUNG GIRL SHE CAME TO ME AND TELL ME THAT BROTHER AM ASKING YOU TO GIVE ME MONEY THIS IS WHAT GOD ASKED ME TO TELL YOU * THE JOURNEY I AM ABOUT EMBARKING ON WITH A LADY ISNT GOING TO BE A FRUITFUL THAT IF I TRY TO DO OTHER WISE I WILL BLAME MYSELF AT THE END OF THE DAY * HONESTLY I PURGED LIKE 3 TIMES IN ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET......THOUGH I NEVER PRAYED FOR ONCE ABOUT HER ............. GETTING HOME I HAD TO GO TO THAT BIG BROTHER THAT AS WARNED ME AND HE TOOK ME TO A CAC PASTOR THE MAN TOLD ME THE SAME THAT GODS HAND ISNT THERE BECAUSE SHE IS DECEPTIVE, YET I WAS STRUGGLING WITH MYSELF TO AND DAYS ARE COUNTING THAT WAS WHEN I REMEMBERED MY UNCLE WHOM I HAD SEEN FOR ALMOST 19YEARS THAT BIG BROTHER SAID WE SHOULD GO THERE GETTING THERE HE STARTED BY TELLING ME IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE * AM AN EGBADO * THAT I AM RUNNING AFTER AN HEN WITH 1 CHICK, INSTANTLY I FIGURED OUT WHAT HE MEANT AND HE AS WELL TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WANT TO DO A WEDDING ALSO THAT I SHOULD WARN HIM NOT TO DO IT THAT IT REMAIN 2 YEARS FOR HIM TO DO IT THAT HE NEEDS TO PRAY VERY WELL SO THAT THE WIFE FAMILY PROBLEM WILL BE DESTROYED WITH PRAYER BEFORE HE CAN DO THE WEDDING, HONESTLY I CALLED MY FRIEND TOLD HIM BUT HE SAID JESUS AS DIED FOR HIM THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AAND AS A JUNIOR PASTOR IN ONE CHURCH CELL MEETING I HAD TO STOP PRESSURIZING HIM. THAT HE IS GOING TO DO THE WEDDING I WONT MENTION HIS CHURCH NAME ALSO HIS CHURCH IS A MEGA CHURCH ALSO I NEVER ATTENDED HIS WEDDING AFTER HIS WEDDING HIS WIFE WAS PREGNANT HE DIED 6MONTHS AFTER HIS WEDDING THE WAY THE FATHER INLAW WHO HAPPENED TO BE FORMER CHIEF JUDGE IN OGUN STATE AND HIS BROTHER INLAW ALSO, BUT I CANCELLED MY OWN WEDDING 7 DAYS TO THE WEDDING DAY AM STILL ALIVE AND AM MOVING ON ENJOYING GODS GRACE, I CANCELLED MY SUPPOSED 30TH MARCH 2013 WEDDING AFTER CALLING MY WIFE TO BE AND I ASKED HER SEUN TELL ME THE TRUTH HAVE YOU GIVEN BIRTH TO A CHILD BEFORE? SHE PAUSED FOR OVER 10 MINUTES ON PHONE................ I CUT THE PHONE AND CALL BACK YET SHE WAS UNABLE TO SAY A WORD TILL TODAY ALL I COULD TELL HER THEN WAS THAT SHE BETRAYED MY TRUST BY HIDDEN SUCH THING FROM ME DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS AND MONEY I SPENT IN REVIVING HER................... I LATER SEND HER TEXT MESSAGE THAT AS IT IS THE WEDDING IS CANCELLED................ WHAT I SAW HER HOLIEST PARENT DID TO WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT I GIVE GLORY TO GOD SURVIVED........................... SO I AM BACK IN MY CELESTIAL CHURCH ENJOYING GODS GLORY................ AS A SOUND ENGINEER I HAVE WORKED WITH MANY DENOMINATIONS SO THERE ISNT ANYTHING ANYBODY CAN SAY ABOUT CHURCHES TO ME THAT I DONT KNOWWWWWW....................... MY CONCLUSION IS THIS THERE IS NO PERFECT RELIGION AS LONG AS IT IS WE HUMAN BEING THAT ATTENDS THOSE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES............ BUT IF IT WERE TO BE ANGELS THEN ALL RELIGIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN FAULTLESS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by HomeOfMe(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eleyi Gidi gan
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Melancholy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
we are talking of Cele you are talking of white garment,if I talk say you get small brain now you go dey vex. Cele no be church I talk am again
Nah... U no try at all!! Believe u me i can upgrade ur IQ cos u are so "fake" as the name implies. Cherubim guy hating cele abi? Grow up!!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by validstar1: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why always CELE What an occultic sect....never trust them o,if not U're On Your Own...most of their youths defending them here are blindfolded.. they know nothing
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Drksly(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
I stand to condemn all acts of child abuse perpetrated in the name of religion. Ranging from starving, flogging, manhandling.
For all the oda peeps spewing fire and brimstone on CCC, it's quite unfortunate u think ur church is doing d right tin.
And for all those saying white garmet churches re evil, u better rethink and debunk wat ya mama told u.
CCC is one of the Aladura churches worldwide and they re christians, they use the king James version of d bible and Yoruba translations. They bliv same thing y'll believe in ur churches today.
Same goes for cherubim n Seraphim, which started as a prayer group in Anglican Church before they seperated.

There re so many unwholesome behavior in all churches today that is no doubt questionable.
That's how I saw a video of one man dancing and rolling on d floor in a video frm the synagogue church in the name of demon.
People bath in rain water in the chosen church
A video recently went viral of how one pastor raised a dead child, and d way d child was manhandled was inhumane
People re trapped in Christ embassy healing schl waiting for a miracle
I can't even begin to name it, because most churches todays' doctrines re questionable especially the healing section.
I am a Pentecostal Christian but I've moved beyond playing church.
The people criticizing CCC ve failed to update dre IQ, or at least read bout d church, they abide by wat was told em wen dey wre kids dat all white garmet churches re bad, they re d ones dat will say eckankar is evil.
They critize dre new yam festival at home, and mentally enslave emselves to d white man religion.

May God heal d mind of that child.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by shollydave(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
How market cele[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
otubujohn:

Pls I'd really love to know about this. can you pls elaborate, as I presently am in cordial terms with one of them. I have been fancying getting down with her
i don't want to say something about your relationship how I wish I can give you a girl moniker here on NL you should study her post and the guys that she had.... just look before you leap.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by SHAIBULIAR: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Melancholy:
Nah... U no try at all!! Believe u me i can upgrade ur IQ cos u are so "fake" as the name implies. Cherubim guy hating cele abi? Grow up!!
Cele na cult. Wetin you know. Small boy geraoutofhia
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by mrBlunt(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Who worships in that church?. They are good at chaining there members and flogging them with whips, all in the name of casting out some demons in them.

Some gullible people will still go cele 2morrow, if that's the only church on earth, i rather be a pagan.

Smh.

Laughs! Who you epp? Who born you? Retard, your moniker says it all...
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by pafosmith10(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
carmag:

Enlighten me. Have you been to one?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by allanphash7(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are u a christain ?
SHAIBULIAR:
Cele na shrine
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
mrBlunt:

Laughs! Who you epp? Who born you? Retard, your moniker says it all...
Listening to, can't stop dancing by Bekky G. cheesy

Cheers!.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by mrBlunt(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. It is interesting that all these little kids here passing disparaging remarks about my dear Church know virtually nothing about the church. What ridiculous thing have I not heard from people? But as someone who reads the Bible and who has been in CCC from childhood, I know what I know and I am confident that I serve a living God. He is JEHOVAH. Initially I was about to be troubled, but I relaxed and smiled when I remembered that these slowpokes and mixed multitude are not God and are wrong outright. I AM PROUDLY CELESTIAL! THINK OF THE WORST THING TO SAY AND SAY IT, YOU CANNOT HURT ME, YOU CAN ONLY HURT YOURSELF, I DON'T CARE , BUT REMEMBER THAT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE UNDULY ABUSIVE AND CONTENTIOUS IN A MATTER LIKE THIS SHOWS THAT YOU NEED TO BE SAVED. I pray Jesus Christ meets you today. Halleluyah!!!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by turhibdwhale(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Celestial church of Christ "worldwide " Please is cele church in Europe, worldwide my foot. All this African churches will bring traditional act into Christianity
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by prettyslimme(f): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Who worships in that church?. They are good at chaining there members and flogging them with whips, all in the name of casting out some demons in them.

Some gullible people will still go cele 2morrow, if that's the only church on earth, i rather be a pagan.

Smh.
not a celestial by birth but abt to be married to one and in d seven years dt we ve bn togeda, five years attended d church, av neva seen such act in d church.try to get ur facts rite before u speak.so yes mayne am part of d gullible people dt will still attend, but I can say av neva regretted attending d church.ijo yii ni o ma we aiye mo.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by prettyslimme(f): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
turhibdwhale:
Celestial church of Christ "worldwide " Please is cele church in Europe, worldwide my foot. All this African churches will bring traditional act into Christianity
ahahahah.cele pass europe sef.ask google its ur friend.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by holaralph(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2016
turhibdwhale:
@ turhibwhale check this site out to confirm your question and to even far beyond your questions............. http://www.celestialchurchofchrist-worldwide.org/parishes_worldwide.htm#Europe
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by holaralph(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2016
prettyslimme:
not a celestial by birth but abt to be married to one and in d seven years dt we ve bn togeda, five years attended d church, av neva seen such act in d church.try to get ur facts rite before u speak.so yes mayne am part of d gullible people dt will still attend, but I can say av neva regretted attending d church.ijo yii ni o ma we aiye mo.
yes ooo @ prettyslimme............ am a celestial church of christ member from araromi glorious cathedral alagbado, please i and my fiancee will like to attend your wedding................. thank you so much.............. HALLELUYAH TO YOU MY SISTER IN THE LORD MY REGARDS TO YOUR HUBBY
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2016
pafosmith10:

Enlighten me. Have you been to one?

one of my close friend is a prophet in the Church so he tried to influence me to become their member by inviting me when ever they had a feast

However, their normal services is just an avenue to attract people,,

the real... ish is just behind closed doors...,.the more you look is the less you see..... hmm it was by Gods grace that i was freed

I give God the Glory
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by olusd(m): 2:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I don't need to quote anyone. Ignorance they say, is a disease. There is only one statement I do tell people. "If truly your pastor is called by God, he wouldn't speak negative things about Celestial. Because, he will know the mystery behind the church if he prays to know. Not just some so called men who use their degree wisdom to interpret the Bible. They only care about milking their members dry and preaching prosperity alone instead of echoing about Christ and God's Kingdom to their heart.
I am proudly a CELESTIAN! There is no church I haven't attended but, their mode of worship is never complete to me.
I know so many secretes about some pastors who in disguise come to my church for prayers but, the ignorant members of theirs are found on social media making barbaric comments of what they know nothing about.
I pray God make you understand the truth. One thing I'll never do is to criticize any religion. Religion itself is worldly.
Just obey the two commandments Christ told us about and the rest is history.

I purposely don't want to quote any scriptures.
Ask Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye etc. True Men of God about what they know of Celestial. Then you can make your comments.

SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun by pafosmith10(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2016
carmag:

one of my close friend is a prophet in the Church so he tried to influence me to become their member by inviting me when ever they had a feast

However, their normal services is just an avenue to attract people,,

the real... ish is just behind closed doors...,.the more you look is the less you see..... hmm it was by Gods grace that i was freed

I give God the Glory

Well, ignorance is bliss. Closed doors! Really? Dont comment on things you know nothing about. I have been a member for the better part of two decades and yes, some sheperds are fetish but the actions of a few should never be used to judge the whole. I have had my doubts about the church in the past and I've met some really Godsent shepards too. You can defend your church all you want or criticise another, the thruth is only the Father knows those who serves him. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Woman Healed At Kumuyi's Crusade In Bauchi.PICS / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.