Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (47926 Views)

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigerian states should key into this and grow our economy. For people that still doubt Anambra agricultural exports to Europe and America.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
good news....lets hope Arik don't mess up the cargo.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by cremedelacreme: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anambra ejebego. One of the few viable states in Nigeria. tongue

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Oblitz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by GODISGREAT123: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
A cheering news. Good development

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by osile2012: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Nice one. Rate Willie Obiano. Follow the link on my signature..[/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anonimi,

I hope the non issue you were labouring over will now be put to rest....you claimed not to understand my point despite my clarification.

Since EU airlines don't use Enugu as their Nigerian hub, it makes neither common nor economic sense to assume that the fresh produce destined for European cities will fly from there!!!

Only Air France has a PH flight, and it's jointly shared with the Abuja route, PH-ABV-CDG , not PH- Paris straight...

Farm produce reach Europe, Anambra is sitting pretty, leave it at that. Route verification is just pettiness and totally unnecessary.

Obiano is doing great on his own, celebrate him, don't try to attach what isn't there. Peace. cool

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by hucienda: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
This Governor Obiano really means business ... Kudos!

At times, I wonder whether Anambra is part of same Nigeria where many states and even the centre are currently having it rough.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by bokohalal(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice. However, wherever those products are being exported , they do not know Willie Obiano. It is petty to drape goods for export with political slogans.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by KissCODE(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.
Asaba airport is not international airport & i know the run way has so many portholes. Though i dont know if it has been repaired.

Glad i‘m from this state that makes more sence everyday.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by obailala(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
bokohalal:
Nice. However, wherever those products are being exported , they do not know Willie Obiano. It is petty to drape goods for export with political slogans.
Abeg make una leave the man... Even within Nigeria he regularly wears clothes with his face on it grin cheesy

What matters is that other governors aren't being productive.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ngokafor(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
bokohalal:

.... cry cry cry....a bucket-full of tears already??...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's what I'm talking about. Hope they are coming over here too, I hear say the goods don full Houston.

Obiano is really making me proud.

33 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Noneroone(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

Anonimi,

I hope the non issue you were labouring over will now be put to rest....you claimed not to understand my point despite my clarification.

Since EU airlines don't use Enugu as their Nigerian hub, it makes neither common nor economic sense to assume that the fresh produce destined for European cities will fly from there!!!

Only Air France has a PH flight, and it's jointly shared with the Abuja route, PH-ABV-CDG , not PH- Paris straight...

Farm produce reach Europe, Anambra is sitting pretty, leave it at that. Route verification is just pettiness and totally unnecessary.

Obiano is doing great on his own, celebrate him, don't try to attach what isn't there. Peace. cool
you are trying so hard to justify the undue monopoly enjoyed by MM airport. We have airports in Enugu, Asaba and Port harcourt but Anambra had to export products through far away lagos. And you are openly supporting a system that harbours such injustice. Do you really think this will go on for long? You and I know it won't.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by nduchucks: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Frankly the Cargo I see in the Pics is worthy of belonging to a single exporter. This is nothing to brag about. State sponsored Agric exports should be enough to completely fill a cargo ship.

My comment was not meant to spite Obiano, but his handlers should stop disgracing the man by publicizing agricultural products not enough to feed a small village for a few days. A cargo ship filled with such products would deserve such a publicity - that is not to say Anambra will not get there.

26 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
hucienda:
This Governor Obiano really means business ... Kudos!

At times, I wonder whether Anambra is part of same Nigeria where many states and even the centre are currently having it rough.

Other state can take a cue and grow their own economy.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
you are trying so hard to justify the undue monopoly enjoyed by MM airport. We have airports in Enugu, Asaba and Port harcourt but Anambra had to export products through far away lagos. And you are openly supporting a system that harbours such injustice. Do you really think this will go on for long? You and I know it won't.

The reason I don't engage 99.99% of you lots is cos I refuse to engage in emotional debate..

The reason Air France had to join the PH and Abuja routes, is cos they can't break even running PH-Paris direct, been on One, outbound and inbound, the PH passengers weren't up to 30, if na you get the airline, na so you go run am?

Not everything is skewed to your disadvantage, Airlines are ongoing business concerns, not run on emotions!! Economics (profit & loss) is always the main consideration not hate & marginalization. undecided

P.S.. Goodluck encouraged importers to use PH port with waivers attached too, did they take it? Hell Noo.. The large market in Lagos was too irresistible.

Miss me with dis kain BS! sad

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by kherington: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
willie the clown is working I approve this post
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria’s Top 10 Exports

The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Nigerian global shipments during 2014. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of Nigeria’s overall exports.

Oil: US$94,882,576,000 (96.9% of total exports)

Cocoa: $705,644,000 (0.7%)

Oil seed: $278,420,000 (0.3%)

Raw hides excluding furskins: $268,513,000 (0.3%)

Ships, boats: $213,441,000 (0.2%)

Copper: $174,174,000 (0.2%)

Rubber: $166,288,000 (0.2%)

Aluminum: $157,045,000 (0.2%)

Ores, slag, ash: $137,092,000 (0.1%)

Wood: $101,382,000 (0.1%)

http://www.worldstopexports.com/nigerias-top-10-exports/

I dodn't see any ugba or ukazi or even isi ewu on that list... grin

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by chukwukadibia10: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
There goes Anambra.

And my own governor's problem is how to put his puppet as DSP.

cry

God pls I want to be Anambran!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by ishiamu(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

wetin this afonja dey talk I thought your brain don well after the beating from hausa guys recently

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

The reason I don't engage 99.99% of you is cos I refuse to engage in emotional debate..

The reason Air France had to join the PH and Abuja routes, is cos they can't break even running PH-Paris direct, been on One, outbound and inbound, the PH passengers weren't up to 30, if na you get the airline, na so you go run am?

Not everything is skewed to your disadvantage, Airlines are ongoing business concerns not run on emotions!! Economics (profit & loss) is always the main consideration not hate & marginalization. undecided

P.S.. Goodluck encouraged importers to use PH port with waivers, did they take it? The large market in Lagos was too irresistible.. miss me with dis kain BS! sad

I think with time Air France could expand it's operations and coverage to the east more especially now that Anambra is building it's own International cargo airport and there are also other airports in the region.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by ideynl1: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Most times you humour me. The tears are conspicuously dripping from your eyes.

You're sad it is not Osun.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by umar745(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
I hope they also have the local market in mind.

Make e no come be say them go export everything people wey grow the crops no go fit see am buy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

I think with time Air France could expand it's operations and coverage to the east more especially now that Anambra is building it's own International cargo airport and there are also other airports in the region.

Why not, provided REGULAR passengers to fly in and out are readily available, not just cos of Obiano's ugwu and Ogbono once or 2x in a month or fortnight.

Anyway, it's more conceivable that Emirates will fly SE routes since they do well on the China, Malay, India hub than the Lufthansa,KLM,BA that are more disposed to the Euro/North American routes.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by kherington: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

I dodn't see any ugba or ukazi or even isi ewu on that list... grin

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin
I am the only one here with the exclusive right to make fun of anambra people and their governor willie the clown so get out of this thread before I descend on you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

It's up to Air France to decide based on their business and financial model, not your own illogical sentiments and emotions..

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by kherington: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
There goes Anambra.

And my own governor's problem is how to put his puppet as DSP.

cry

God pls I want to be Anambran!
brother it is not late all you need to do is to relocate from wherever you live to any anambra town also marry an anambra girl I did it and i am enjoying it

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by ideynl1: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

It's up to Air France to decide based on their business and financial model, not your own illogical sentiments and emotions..

Please stop crying

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.