Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (71197 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Barigaboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Firing human is unfair o. Don't kill what u can't create I no they hardly change once they r into dis kind of criminal business but they should atleast reduce it into punishment instead of firing. Some of dis people wud be setup n not intentionally. Abeg o

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Litmus: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Does anyone know what Nigeria does in situations like this when her citizens are accused and convicted abroad for crimes,which carry the death penalty?

Does the consulate advocate for them? Are loved ones contacted in Nigeria and assisted to fly over etc...what happens?
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by translux(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
IBO guys and money

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Spells(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:
Any were them mention death u most see Nigeria there.
the thing taya me oh
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ojun50(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spells:
the thing taya me oh

is jst too much
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Timzyatcool24(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Giving nigeria bad image
dridowu:
The Friday execution will reportedly be carried out by firing squad.

Indonesia is all set to carry out its next round of executions on Friday, 29 July, which will include several foreign nationals. A Pakistani embassy official has reportedly said that one of those is a Pakistani national.

The country, which faced international criticism after executing 14 prisoners in January and April 2015 – most of whom were found guilty of drug peddling, has 16 more prisoners on its list for this year. The Friday execution will be carried out by firing squad and will include a citizen of Nigeria and one of Zimbabwe, in addition to the Pakistani prisoner.

Syed Zahid Raza, charge d'affaires at the Pakistani embassy in capital Jakarta, told Reuters on Tuesday, 26 July, that the Indonesian attorney general's office invited him to meet with their officials. He was then informed about the imminent execution of Zulfikar Ali, convicted of smuggling drugs, when the fresh round of executions take place on Friday.

The diplomat, however, said that Ali will make one last attempt to escape capital punishment by appealing for clemency directly to Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

Pakistan has reportedly requested Indonesia to stay Ali's execution, arguing that his 2005 trial was unfair. But Indonesia is determined to crack down on drug traffickers saying the country is facing a "drugs emergency" and thus, they will show no mercy to the offenders.

Meanwhile, Noor Rochmad, Junior Attorney General for public crime affairs in Indonesia, was quoted by Antara News as saying on Monday (25 July) that the office would announce the date and number of inmates to be executed once those details are finalised.

The executions are due to take place at a maximum security prison on Nusakambangan Island in Central Java, Reuters reported, adding that those likely to face the death penalty this week include citizens of France, Britain and the Philippines.

Indonesia's online news website Tempo reported on Tuesday that 14 death row prisoners convicted in drug trafficking cases have already been moved to an isolation cell in Batu Penitentiary in the Nusakambangan Island. They were moved in the isolation cell around 10pm local time on Monday (25 July). "There are 14 people. Two from Pasir Putih Penitentiary, two from Kembang Kuning Penitentiary, one from Besi Penitentiary, and nine from Batu Penitentiary," one source in Batu Penitentiary told the news portal.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/indonesias-third-round-executions-drug-convicts-take-place-29-july-1572576

https://twitter.com/LBHMasyarakat/status/757904526133174272
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stop telling us the story....just type their names

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by CXLVII: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]These Dudes keep developing Indonesia [/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by naobor(f): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kockane:
Eyin eeyan mi, shey e notice bi oruko awon omo Igbo shey fill list yen. Smh. Anytime ti e ba ti gbo drug dealer, omo Igbo noni. Ise won niyen, awon abani loruko je. Ki a shaa ma gbadura fun won so that won ma change.

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,
PRO, NCAN, South West chapter.

LMAO....U are wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Proudly Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by shosomtin: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
one doesn't have to check names...by their profession, we know who they are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by hundredhundred: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!

You are a disgrace to the Ibo nation. So the Iboes killed in Enugu by Fulani are what? Those slaughtered all over the Sad beast are Osu Ibor or what? I know you are also planning to transport drugs soon, may your soul rest in peace in advance.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Don't u have shame at all. A grown up man spewing this thrash. undecided

zombie,u shud be the one ashamed of urself,why havent u quoted ur fellow zombies making mockery of themselve over the igbos on this thread? Hypocrite
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:

e be like say u dey pray make ya family dey there,make we help u say amen..
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by dridowu: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

come on,free urself,its no use..this is what seun's nairaland has turned to....a rule says "don't do shiit to tarnish the image of nairaland and another one says No to biafra",but the forum watches as the nation's image is splashed in the muds simply cos they relish bashing the igbos.....who cares.
Pls,save ur breathe,the herberlist dridowu,is @ the peak of his ejaculation.

You can always create your thread if you want to go tribal but don't mention me in any tribal issue. You can use this link to source for news

http://mobile.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+News/Africa/Nigeria

Remember that you must respect the rules and regulations of the land wherever you find yourself. According to people that has been to Indonesia , they say it is boldly written on their visa that "Drug trafficking punishment is "Death" without option like wise the attached image which is placed at the arrival hall but unfortunately our brothers want to proves smart not knowing they will be caught by the authorities.
Anyway let me leave you to your tribal thinking
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by AlphaCentauri: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
biafrans just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Bnladan(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tolexander:
The 1st, 2nd and 4th name do not look Nigerian at all!
dey ar Biafrans indeed. Crime is in Dia blood, u knw grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by profmallory(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
some one needs to come up with a logical explanation why almost coincidentally, these names are syn ominous to a certain region of Nigeria. Is it that others are less ambitious?. This is a dangerous trend particularly for the actualization of the sovereignty they seek.

6 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by cytellProperty: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
What name do they look like? And who told you drug traffickers give their correct names.
Tolexander:
The 1st, 2nd and 4th name do not look Nigerian at all!
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Antina(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
loifez:
woow.....

It is amazing that some people still traffic drugs when on the visa issued, it is clearly written that drug offences carry death sentence.

I believe they were fully aware of the consequences of their action and still went ahead.

People's destinies are being destroyed because people like these decided to move drugs around.

They will meet their creator at home.......

Exactly how terrorists think, they knw they are going to die and they still do it.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
dridowu:

You can always create your thread if you want to go tribal but don't mention me in any tribal issue. You can use this link to source for news

http://mobile.newsnow.co.uk/h/World+News/Africa/Nigeria

Remember that you must respect the rules and regulations of the land wherever you find yourself. The image attached is from Indonesia yet our people proves to outsmart it but unfortunately they are caught by the authorities.
Anyway let me leave you to your tribal thinking
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---
----oooO---
----(----)--------
-----\--(---------
------\_)----------
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ---

i dont need to go anywhere cos i gat a job,i aint no idle,jobless zombie looking for stuffs to ejaculate on.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by HarbySloy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Totally charmed by NCAN. Speedometer can't measure the rate of speed I used to enter this thread. Deliver me O'Lord by NCAN. Non-Tribalist! I love y'all, we are ONE! Its just so painful wishing RIP to someone who is still alive, though having two days to live on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by ojun50(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

e be like say u dey pray make ya family dey there,make we help u say amen..

u are jst too mumu
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by dridowu: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

i dont need to go anywhere cos i gat a job,i aint no idle,jobless zombie looking for stuffs to ejaculate on.
A real zombie will disobey the law and blame someone else for his/her misfortune. I advise you not to do drug trafficking to Indonesia if not...................................
Catch Ya
See Ya
later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:

u are jst too mumu
its too late,as u envisage for others,so shall it be unto u.... Btw,why e dey pain u now?
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by EOOJ(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
On the bright side....an easy route to heaven cheesy
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
My prayer goes out to them, we should all aleast be humane...many a sinner, they are not the worst n again we are human first b4 tribe, religion, race etc., no one is better than the other, God made all equal. #mycountryisnotazoo, #iamnotazombie, #iamanigerian, #Iloveeverytribe

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
dridowu:
A real zombie will disobey the law and blame someone else for his/her misfortune. I advise you not to do drug trafficking to Indonesia if not...................................
Catch Ya
See Ya
later

babalawo,èsè sir,buh na u be zombie nah....a sophisticated one...lollss

i hear say na u do am for babaIGBO,babasuwe wey make ndlea nø see am...i hail o....
Lllloollllsssssss...
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Curvinus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Finally,something to cheer up our deluded lemmings from the South-waste.

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by blaqiz: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
embarassed embarassed RIP
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by AlphaCentauri: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
shocked Ibos are the most USELESS tribe in Africa - no competition. shocked cool KILL THEM ALL cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by EROMS38(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:
As in ehnn veri shameful and pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Pappyjim: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chiisus krist! Lemme see d names first!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.