Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" (55284 Views)

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2016
so you are even proud to disobey God and you are happily saying it. ok
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Crownylord(m): 1:55am On Jul 28, 2016
ajasbaba:
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,

that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by dewizzy(m): 2:29am On Jul 28, 2016
ajasbaba:
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,

that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.

EXCERPT FROM

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE STREET; TRUE STORY

Trust me when I say this… We were seriously beaten. Just then I called Mother. Yes, mother. Thanks to my eidetic memory as of then, one or two numbers came in handy as I learnt them by heart. She saved us both that day. What accompanied the release from detention was more. Shame, pain, despair, regret. I regretted going back. I hated the feeling that I was arrested and detained. Mother spent hell trying to bail us out. I hated the dim view she took of me afterwards. I was violent and vile. The aftermath of my regrets bore the records of my worst deeds, many of which I’m not proud of.
In my dark times, in my hood, the first thing I learnt was simple. People got your back only when you got theirs. Loyalty was what kept us going. Loyalty is the street. You ever wondered how the frustrated, the poor and the necessitous all survive? They all know what the big wigs will never learn- Loyalty, Respect for your fellow man, Unity and Cooperation. These are the lessons from the Hood. Loyalty is not what you practice when all is well. Loyalty is tested on the altar of conflict. Friends will say they love your poetry, your music, envy your taste in clothes, your wit- maybe they mean it, often they do not. Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit because gratitude is a burden while revenge Is pleasure. So-called friends will give you reasons for revenging and give excuses for not being able to show gratitude. For friends, there is almost a touch of condescension in the act of loyalty that secretly afflicts them. The injury comes slowly: A little more honesty, flashes of resentment and envy here and there and before you know it, friendship fades. The more you try to revive it, the less gratitude you receive. The rule of friendship is simple: Whoever cannot be undividedly loyal is not a friend. If he is not loyal as a friend, drop him off.

READ THE FULL STORY :
https://possiblog./2016/07/28/the-truth-behind-the-street-true-story/

Something to wake up with...
® The scribbler
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 4:05am On Jul 28, 2016
" I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

Umm first off, there are ways to check your partner medically before marriage for problems like this,so that's no excuse.

And you wanna keep "testing" every man to see the one that will "satisfy" you...I wonder how many testing that'll be.

You will RESENT a man you supposedly "love" because he can't "satisfy" you?
Well good thing you let him off early because even if you're "satisfied", later on something will make y'all split since there was no love initially, decisions clouded by "satisfaction".

Also if he "satisfies" you and maybe he falls sick or gets a problem and cannot be active after marriage or something, you will cheat on him and tada..

Example of why divorce rate is high.
People marry for the wrong reasons.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 4:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Dandsome:
Hmmmm... i understand your point lady. Imagine getting to your matrimonial home on your wedding night only to realize your hubby is impotent. My dear your own na sorry.

Well, the only issue is that pre-marital sex has led to countless baby mamas.

Ummm...There are medical tests that can check that before marriage, and will even check better than "you" so that's no excuse.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2016
emperorchedda:
Oga stop pretending. One of the most important factors in marriage is sex.

Naija and hypocrisy

Important factor in MARRIAGE ,after courtship, yes. Not in "relationships".
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
How can a guy truly know that he's good in bed? cool

Deep inside you,you can tell how good you are with your past performance
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by TheYoungHedge(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
ajasbaba:

Wetin concern you?
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by emperorchedda(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
estelle6763:

Important factor in MARRIAGE ,after courtship, yes. Not in "relationships".
It's still important in courtship because what you see in courtship is what you'll get in marriage.

A man who can't give it to you well in courtship will only make you sex starved in marriage. So you see the correlation?
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2016
sauceny:

Deep inside you,you can tell how good you are with your past performance
So from ya own past performance, are you good? tongue
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by tosyne2much(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2016
estelle6763:
" I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

Umm first off, there are ways to check your partner medically before marriage for problems like this,so that's no excuse.

And you wanna keep "testing" every man to see the one that will "satisfy" you...I wonder how many testing that'll be.

You will RESENT a man you supposedly "love" because he can't "satisfy" you?
Well good thing you let him off early because even if you're "satisfied", later on something will make y'all split since there was no love initially, decisions clouded by "satisfaction".

Also if he "satisfies" you and maybe he falls sick or gets a problem and cannot be active after marriage or something, you will cheat on him and tada..

Example of why divorce rate is high.
People marry for the wrong reasons.
I like the emboldened cool

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by ajasbaba(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2016
kcowen:

If she bleep the whole community how is that ur bizness Mr Perfect,she's only saying what she wants or don't you have want too ?or maybe you haven't indulge in pre marital sex before..all this our nairalander holy art thou attitude God!!

guy no be fight ohhh,nah crime if say ma mind again.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by KingPoult: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Beverly Naya....
Make you luk roud ooo[/size]
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2016
rosy4u:
Ok we don hear undecided.. NEXT
no we never hear...we must look into d matter....

na like this some girls dey do because dey wan taste here and there...in d end dey blame guys., blame witches., blame grandma and grandpa...

beseech religion houses after using various pregnancy pills in deir youthful age...

no problem.. Baba God dey watch
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by bikefab(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
She's got a gorgeous body.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by sweetpussy1986: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai people can pretend ooo, holier-than-thou fellows. Abeg me like the chic ooo, person like me must test run my man before marriage ooo to avoid stories that touch later on.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by kcowen(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
ajasbaba:

guy no be fight ohhh,nah crime if say ma mind again.
Bros persin can no longer play with you again
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by mickeymimi: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
What if you meet the right guy that ticks nearly all the boxes ........ but not good in bed ... will you dump him for a broke ass guy that is perfect in bed. ..if you share true love all that wont matter .. you can learn from and enjoy each other...........anyway its your life sha cool ..

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by estelle6763: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
mickeymimi:
What if you meet the right guy that ticks nearly all the boxes ........ but not good in bed ... will you dump him for a broke ass guy that is perfect in bed. ..if you share true love all that wont matter .. you can learn from and enjoy each other...........anyway its your life sha cool ..

Exactly!
TRUE LOVE!
And what's better than "gaining experience" from and FOR the love of your life?! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.