Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria (1510 Views)

The Calpurnia In Obasanjo- Lexzy Ochibejivwie / Nigeria Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Plans To Assasinate Nnamdi Kanu / JUST IN! Obasanjo Drops Bombshell: Writes Off Buhari On Economy, Diplomacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Freegift75: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
There were several hypothetical speculations by the media as to the primary purpose of Obasanjo's recent visit to President Buhari.

However, if the privileged information gathered last night from a reliable source comes out as it is, it means President Buhari means well for Nigeria.

It was learnt that President Buhari confides in OBJ his plans to strengthen Nigeria democracy and constitutionally restructure political terrain in Nigeria.

Our source hints that president Buhari is set to send a bill to National Assembly -
- proposing one tenure of 5yrs for Presidency.
- the bill to seek constitutional Amendment to establish rotation of presidency among all the geo-political zones.
- abolishing second tenure for any elected politicians.

The leaked auto-audio recording of the conversation between OBJ and PMB unveils President Buhari's interest to influence a candidate from South-East region to emerge president in 2019.

All indications prove that President Buhari never a day nurse ambition to extend his tenure beyond 2019, but committed to a legacy of resound political structure that will bring peace and strength our unity.

In conclusion, if this comes out as he envisages, there is tendency that Nigeria will rise again.

May God bless PMB

Dr Saint
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by platitech(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let's dream on....
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Freegift75: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
My own observation to this speculation is that, firstly, rotation policy will avert maginalisation. This will abolish the clamour that some regions are born to rule.

I support the motion. One year of five years tenure is enough.
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by temptnow: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
If they like do 100 or 500 tenure. Buhari will never touch our OIL. Period
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Freegift75: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
temptnow:

Pls park jooooo. We dey talk better thing and u dey talk rubbbbbish. Supposing the presidency is rotational among the geo-political zone, south east could have produced a president. There won't be agitation for Biafra, there won't be clamour from IPOB or Avenger.

Pls reason well

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Confusionist(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
temptnow:
why he wan tough the oil? Dem dey use am eat yam?

He won't touch it, he's seeing to the selling of it...

Don't be confused

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by biggerj(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
platitech:
Let's dream on....
nd de erlier dey we wake up de beta 4 al of us
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by temptnow: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Freegift75:

Pls park jooooo. We dey talk better thing and u dey talk rubbbbbish. Supposing the presidency is rotational among the geo-political zone, south east could have produced a president. There won't be agitation for Biafra, there won't be clamour from IPOB or Avenger.

Pls reason well
if you like talk till tomorrow, what I know is that as long as Buhari still remain Nigeria President. He will never take our OIL in our land. Period
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by temptnow: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Confusionist:
why he wan tough the oil? Dem dey use am eat yam?

He won't touch it, he's seeing to the selling of it...

Don't be confused
from your user name. I can see you're a zombie. We don't like to hear anything Buhari over here. He will never use our oil to run his government period!!
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by FagsamPHP(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pictures or Audio recordings of the meeting or. adonbilivit
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
A Fulani man, do anything to give power to any other tribe?

Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by Freegift75: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
NormalCodes:
A Fulani man, do anything to give power to any other tribe?

Is this a joke or what?

It is not a joke, but fact. Buhari is not what most Nigerians think he is. Watch out before december some policies Buhari will roll out. He means well for Nigeria. He is set to wipe the tears of South Easterners

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by biggerj(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Freegift75:

It is not a joke, but fact. Buhari is not what most Nigerians think he is. Watch out before december some policies Buhari will roll out. He means well for Nigeria. He is set to wipe the tears of South Easterners
amem oooo cus i cant imagine wot wil happen if he fails
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Freegift75:
My own observation to this speculation is that, firstly, rotation policy will avert maginalisation. This will abolish the clamour that some regions are born to rule.

I support the motion. One year of five years tenure is enough.
1 5 year term so that the governor'sdon't even bother do anything since there is no reward. Just to loot for 5 years
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Freegift75:

Pls reason well
hmm it's like you don't know east. Them fit ask for 35 years to balance military rule
Re: UNBELIEVEABLE: Buhari Confides In Obasanjo Plans To Better Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2016
temptnow:
if you like talk till tomorrow, what I know is that as long as Buhari still remain Nigeria President. He will never take our OIL in our land. Period
neither will you.

(1) (Reply)

All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview / IPOB Movement Making Waves / Contrary To SSS Claim, Docs Show How FCTA Paid For Magu’s Official Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.