Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? (688 Views)

How Far With Our Refineries? / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers / #BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oyinkinola: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
..... nairaland and nairalanders how far, it's seem as house is dulled, although three months is not three days, it may be because am still strange, thank God nigeria is still stand and feel strong. hope the wailers will board TVG.
biafran, avengers, how market?
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
make i welcome u
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Mediapace: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nairaland is 50ms far lipsrsealed
Make sure you vote iamkingzlee o,shey you grab?

1 Like

Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where did you go o ?!
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
You were never important, you are not important and you can never be important.

So crawl back into which ever hole you are emerging from for your own safety...

Your useless sai Baba chant is the reason people are dying of Kwashiorkor in this country..
I guess you are just returning from the hospital after surviving a terrible stomach ulcer due to hunger.. I swear that's the only place they would never allow you fiddle with your phone...
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oyinkinola: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
I go ban for moderator oo!
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by ckmayoca: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyinkinola:
..... nairaland and nairalanders how far, it's seem as house is dulled, although three months is not three days, it may be because am still strange, thank God nigeria is still stand and feel strong. hope the wailers will board TVG.
biafran, avengers, how market?

My guy welcome back. Thought you went to school but this ur english never change. We miss ur yeye posts anyway.
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oyinkinola: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
...thanks, bros
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
bros why you dey close my mouth na, allow me make i laugh small...but you know say you funny shaa
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oyinkinola: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
You were never important, you are not important and you can never be important.

So crawl back into which ever hole you are emerging from for your own safety...

Your useless sai Baba chant is the reason people are dying of Kwashiorkor in this country..
I guess you are just returning from the hospital after surviving a terrible stomach ulcer due to hunger.. I swear that's the only place they would never allow you fiddle with your phone...
...am not back for fight anyway, i want to inform you to board TVG......Abuja/Kaduna line, it's now in operation!

Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyinkinola:

...am not back for fight anyway, i want to inform you to board TVG......Abuja/Kaduna line, it's now in operation!

What happened to all others will/must happen to it sooner than later..

Almighty Nigeria railway with almost 1000 Trians died, Nigeria Airways with fleets of Aeroplanes died, hospitals, Universities, Research centers, Powerful scientific laboratories, industries all established with honesty and deep sincerity died, Mega roads, bridges, powerful infrastructures, Super/mega stores, Stadiums, movie and Art theatres died...
This political lie won't stand the real test of times as it will very very soon varnish to give way to other political lies as long as this mother lie entity 'Nigeria' stands..

Boy go and sleep..hope you have had something to eat cos lots of people.. I repeat : lots of people due to your blind Sai Baba chant are going to bed with empty stomach..

1$ is now =N=385 enjoy ur chains!!
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by oyinkinola: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

What happened to all others will/must happen to it sooner than later..

Almighty Nigeria railway with almost 1000 Trians died, Nigeria Airways with fleets of Aeroplanes died, hospitals, Universities, Research centers, Powerful scientific laboratories, industries all established with honesty and deep sincerity died, Mega roads, bridges, powerful infrastructures, Super/mega stores, Stadiums, movie and Art theatres died...
This political lie won't stand the real test of times as it will very very soon varnish to give way to other political lies as long as this mother lie entity 'Nigeria' stands..

Boy go and sleep..hope you have had something to eat cos lots of people.. I repeat : lots of people due to your blind Sai Baba chant are going to bed with empty stomach..

1$ is now =N=385 enjoy ur chains!!
.....Pls, Igbo, the oil lord of nigeria, give us oil, let us survive, give us gaz so as to have light! dont stop your oil so as to let us filled our engine, the life of millions depend on your oil, don't take the lives of many millions whose lives is in your hand, the daily need of life for many depend on your oil, oh, oil lord give us oil and gaz for living, give us oil and gaz to run our business, our workshop, hospitals, our institutions, if you are rain lord and air lord when we pray you, am a sure, you will not deny us the rain and air, answer our prayer today, because the hardship you cause to humanity by deny people your oil is disastrous,ease the hardship and pain of people...... in the name of the nation.....the 170 millions life of nigeria and more of the regional people and the world atlarge I pray...Amen!
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
oyinkinola:

.....Pls, Igbo, the oil lord of nigeria, give us oil, let us survive, give us gaz so as to have light! dont stop your oil so as to let us filled our engine, the life of millions depend on your oil, don't take the lives of many millions whose lives is in your hand, the daily need of life for many depend on your oil, oh, oil lord give us oil and gaz for living, give us oil and gaz to run our business, our workshop, hospitals, our institutions, if you are rain lord and air lord when we pray you, am a sure, you will not deny us the rain and air, answer our prayer today, because the hardship you cause to humanity by deny people your oil is disastrous,ease the hardship and pain of people...... in the name of the nation.....the 170 millions life of nigeria and more of the regional people and the world atlarge I pray...Amen!
[/s]

Typical rant of a desperate Afonja..
Continue with your Sai Baba and watch how your life changes from bad to worse..
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by CONFAMA: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Typical rant of a desperate Afonja..
Continue with your Sai Baba and watch how your life changes from bad to worse..

you're a cursed osu ibo
Re: Am Back, How Far Is Nairaland And Nairalanders? by CONFAMA: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Ikpazu, Ogar Win Second Appeal- Punch / The Woman, Aisha Wakil, Boko Haram Calls Mummy Is Igbo / PHOTOS: Buhari Holds Meeting With Japan's Prime Minister, Abe Shinzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.