Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) (948 Views)

Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by jossy874(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
I will always remain indebted to God for his goodness to me. What you are seeing now is what started like a joke but today, it has come to materialise. My ginger farm in Kagarko local government area of Kaduna state. A corper that turned to cooperate farmer. All i need now is how to get a loan to make this dream a huge one. Federal government please come to a corper's help# Teamgingerfarme
rsassociation

1 Like

Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by pendusky(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
OK you need our help too...
At this Juncture I want Lalasticala and seun to pls help am too

Password
Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by axishale(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wow cool cool
I have never seen a ginger Plantation before
Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by Taeewo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Audu Ogbe
Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by jossy874(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
please can you help a broda in need, help me forward to front page. Lalasticala seun. thanks
Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by dossylvanus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
jossy874:
please can you help a broda in need, help me forward to front page. Lalasticala seun. thanks

Audu Ogbeh 2 grin grin grin

You still dey alive?
Re: Corper With Agricultural Vision (pics) by elmisti(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
good job bro.....why not apply for the cbn/heritage bank loan....dats if u willing to drop your certificates as collateral sha smiley

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User To Buhari: You, Yakubu Gowon And NYSC, All Of You Are Mad / How To Download And Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online / JAMB Abbreviated Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.