Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (55394 Views)

Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by saaedlee: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
see earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3302139/male-corper-batters-female-corper

A male National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member identified as Oluwabusiyi Adeola Bolarinde has reportedly battered and removed two teeth of a fellow female corps member, Temitope Adedewe, for refusing to date him.
The incident took place in Arochukwu, Abia State during the weekend.

The Nation newspaper reports that National Youth Service Corps headquarters Abuja is yet to officially respond to the case.

Adewewe, who has known Bolarinde since June of 2015, said he started making advances at her during their undergraduate days at the History Department of OAU, Ile-Ife, adding that she always refused yielding to him “because he was the aggressive type.”

She said, “The first time I spoke to him was when we were in camp.”

According to the report, both got posted to the same Local Government Area and also the same Place of Primary Assignment, PPA.

Since they also stayed in the same lodge, Bolarinde seized the opportunity to press her harder for a relationship.

It was gathered that when every attempt to get her failed, the suitor suddenly decided to apply threats and violence, making her life miserable.

It was learnt that Adewewe had told him to stop threatening him via Whatsapp, which angered Bolarinde and he allegedly went into her room and started beating her with his belt.

He later picked up a hammer hit her mouth, making her to lose two teeth.

However, Bolarinde has refused to talk to journalists concerning the issue, citing the NYSC code of conduct, which he said does not allow serving corps members to give audience to the press.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/abia-male-corper-batter-removes-teeth-female-corps-member-refusing-date/

3 Shares

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by praxisnetworks: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is not an Abia corper...check the name. Abians are coming 4 you.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by ERONX(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
My Ooooh My..... He's a beast in Human clothing shocked

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by azucarr: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
iya basira and oga ahmed

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Victorakats(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
I understand that rejection is a bitter pill but beat another man's daughter and remove her teeth is indeed wicked.

For Relationship

Sex

Love

And Marriage articles... Visit www.amaraofficial.com.

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by nakwe(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
I talk am, na dem dem.

24 Likes

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Edwardhead(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
can you please help us change the topic of the post to PHOTO OF ANIMAL THAT REMOVE HUMAN BEING TEETH FOR NOT ACCEPTING HIS OVERTURES? cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Umarlulu: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shame on you

Is it by force?

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
just passing
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by FemiFaniKayode: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
I was expecting to see fine girl with open teeth but. . . the girl face get as e be with open teeth join

34 Likes

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by NOBODYY: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
There is always a three side to every story

My part

Your part

The truth

Dont be quick to judge yet

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Violent love!

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by SurePresident: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
He's a shameless he-goat, should be cooling his heels in Jail by now.

In another news, I need to be completed!

16 Likes

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by MrBlazy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Some men can be heartless. You removed someones teeth with hammer because she refused to date you, what then will you do if you propose marriage to a woman and she refuses to accept your proposal?

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by shegzyreal(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by mindboggler: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Name Checkers Association, ngwa come and collect your people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Educated illiterate

Who does this, if not a lunatic

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
No reputable organisation or govt agency should employ him. He is a beast in human skin.

See as him resemble lala. tongue tongue tongue

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by kings09(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Name checkers whr u. Crude act frm a member of the sophisticated southwest.

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by 500samuel(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
praxisnetworks:
This is not an Abia corper...check the name. Abians are coming 4 you.

read it again

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
angry.....

Hand me the eeddiot make I commot em teeths too!

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by snezBaba: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
Afonjah terrorist from the brown roof republic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
I lay a curse on Buhari this day
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by iamawara(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Haha. No one should interfere in this. It's a family problem. Sheun and Bunmi come and see oh

Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Smooth278(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Food don come for name checkers.... SMH.. konji is bad sha... #NOMEANSNO!!!
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by dmltoyin(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
A goat in human skin
That's what woman beaters are
Re: Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) by Richie0974: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
So that's the animal.

Photo :see What A Corper Twitted About Nysc. / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) / Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers