Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Please Help A Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother! (665 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
I was with my chick this evening! I really love this girl! Then suddenly a whatsapp message came in from one of the side chick I have been trying to corner while she was watching picture! I set my whatsapp to pop up notification, so she saw d message she sent, it was "My love! "
She then handed over the phone to me!
Pls which kind of explanation do I give my babe, She's upset with me at the moment and She's expecting explanation Pls help!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by SUPERPACK: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
must u have a side chick, and u claim u love ur girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Sexxkillz: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol.

Do you know OYO state?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ti ee ba ee grin
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
smiley .. ur oyo my brother oyo..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother! by mizzbouqui(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tell her the truth and she is gonna dump ya fvcking ass
Re: Please Help A Brother! by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na people like you dey shame guys.Must you cheat?..can't you just have one bae?...you just giving us bad names..its unfair!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
These people here no wan help oh! Where is iLegend Wa de teach me all the bad things I know!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AlienStar: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
This one of the reason I love NL, it's just a comic relief.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2016

Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Welcome to OYO state OP
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2016
iLegend:

Na lie I no go help you. Stop messing around. You knw no say I don dey change small small? grin I'm a good man now. Hihi

Yepa! Mogbe! So this was How you will deny us!

Well Av settled with her! I really love d Bae can't afford to loose her for anything!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AfroKnight: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Just tell your babe that the message is from a stubborn stalker. Don't admit the truth.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ronald4lif(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2016
What name did you save the sender's number with? If it's not a suggestive name then lie to her it's your female cousin or sister. Arrange and prevail on one of your sisters or a cousin to call her and act like she was the one who sent the message. Easy stuff.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Audray(f): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2016
I believe this story cos I'm sleepy.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2016
These people here no wan help oh! Where is iLegend Wa de teach me all the bad things I know!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
What name did you save the sender's number with? If it's not a suggestive name then lie to her it's your female cousin or sister. Arrange and prevail on one of your sisters or a cousin to call her and act like she was the one who sent the message. Easy stuff.

Thanks Bro d problem is solved!

(1) (Reply)

See What Some Babes Do Before Their Proposals Just To Keep Up Appearances / Here Is Why You Should Never Scratch Mosquito Bites / For Ladies 5 Qualities That Makes Him 'mr Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.