Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence (9751 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by busynett: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2009
I guess Ribadu came into the country through the presidential wing so custom officer no see am, also entered tinted car so Onovo boiz no see am and left Gani's house to USA via Abuja airport through same style.
Police is always your friend and always blind to what is happening when they are on black.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by allinfog: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2009
Such is the case here, the more you look the less you see.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by watchdog: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2009
We do not have any security in Nigeria. The system is corrupt. I thank the person who took pains to get a snap of ribadu. Thank you so much, I really appreciate. Is there any way this can be forwarded to AIT, media houses? Pls somebody should assist. However, I need to research so that I can forward it to the appropriate place. The struggle has just started
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by fuke(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2009
Saddam

Some of you Nairalanders are gteat you know. This ribadu/Gani photo na wa.

As fo Onovo, the mans size is too much for an effective cop. Have you seen USA and UK
      forces top brass? Compact. Pepper soup too much for them here.

Ribadu has proved  he is a better cop than all of them combined together and
      somebody says she is rebranding. Rebranding ko rebranding ni. One day we
      may need to guide Aso rock with Egbesu boys .

But Saddam, you should have protected Falana. You do not want that route blocked.
      One of the lights may need it again.

Keep the flg up
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by peruso: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2009
nairaland magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm loving it!!!!!!!! grin grin wink smiley
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Dereformer(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2009
@LAKEFIST

When i said those photographs were computer generated, no body believed me. another NL has given credence to that. To support my earlier stance, I will post the original pictures shortly. It is worthy to note that the same man Alhaji Olarenwaju occupied the same position in both photographs. Images can be brought together or separated or singled out using a computer that has synthetic lens facility.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Dereformer(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2009
@chosen04

I accept your apology. Have a nice and eventful weekend.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by peruso: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2009
embarassed
tolutweety:

NA NIGER WE DEY WHERE ANYTHING GOES.    I BET EVEN SMALLER COUNTRIES IN AFRICA ARE FAR AHEAD OF US IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.   SHAME TO U,  ANT OF AFRICA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE WE BECOME SO PESSIMISTIC, SO SO PESSIMISTIC THAT WE CHOOSE NOT TO SEE ANY THING GOOD IN OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE,

IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM OR THAT CYBERCAFE, OR PHONE U KNOW THAT SMALLER COUNTRIES ARE BETTER THAN US IN EVERY RAMIFICATIONS ,,,,(according to ur  words)TRY ZIMBABWE OR SUDAN OR RWANDA,

WITH THIS KIND OF CYNICAL BEHAVIOUR U'LL ALWAYS FEEL CHEATED, EVEN IF YOU ARE GIVEN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD MY DEAR,

I CHOOSE TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE CUZ I'M INTHIS WORLD FOR MYSELF FIRST THEN OTHERS,
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by toba1909(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2009
Living in bondage!

Omo igbo at it again,
He might be an Aba made Ribadu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by jingoma(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
Dereformer:

@LAKEFIST

When i said those photographs were computer generated, no body believed me. another NL has given credence to that. To support my earlier stance, I will post the original pictures shortly. It is worthy to note that the same man Alhaji Olarenwaju occupied the same position in both photographs. Images can be brought together or separated or singled out using a computer that has synthetic lens facility.

Ehn, What is taking u so long to post your "Original" pictures? or are you trying to photoshop these originals so that u can post your fake pictures, RETARDO!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by koolchicco: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
jingoma:

Ehn, What is taking u so long to post your "Original" pictures? or are you trying to photoshop these originals so that u can post your fake pictures, RETARDO!

Good Question!!!My Brother u dey work 4 WAEC?? wink smiley
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by justfash50: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
@NIGERIANS

It no news anymore that RIBADU was in Nigeria, just kindly watch TVC video Footage.

TVC is brandishing it to Nigerians, he was even asked to comment on Gani.

Please does calling for photoshop or doctored pics should save it and stop defending IG who does not know is role as Police IG.

I Pity this Country. sad
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Quod: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
Does that mean that Ribadu is now a Just man at least politically?.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Oborozo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
Why all these noise? In the first place Ribadu was not declared wanted in Nigeria by the authorities that be. Or where was it published that he is wanted man? This is what the IG would have said instead denying an obvious fact. But why is it that when many Nigerians get government appointment, they cannot stand their ground on matter of principles and resign if need be? Where then would this nation get role models for the youths?
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2009
[quote][/quote]Those photographs are not real. It is a computer simulated design which super-imposed Ribadu's image in that position. It was done with utmost precision. In the original photograph, the man in Ribadu's position is Alhaji Olarenwaju.

I bet you I can design a photogragh with you on top of your neighbor's wife and it will be so real that you will even own up doing it

eehn really , lol.well saw d images in dis mornng's paper nd i was so glad to know that d onovo wld b lookn stupid wherever he is
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by becomrich15: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
Oborozo , the issue is nuru ribadu want to be president. And he would not be president of nigeria. Northerner have held to power for 44 years of 50 years. It shows only greed for then to use all this methods to want to continue to hold on to power. It is a shame. Nuru ribadu is working on a script.

For a man who arrested 90% southerner while in office. He would never, read my lips never become president. he is wasting his time and effort.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Oborozo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
Seunnaija, I also suspected the photo, when I saw the people standing with Ribadu smiling in a funeral home. What is funny about death that people should so pose to take picture on such occasion. These days with technology photos can tell lies to an undescerning eyes. Did micheal Jackson alive photo not get the highest click on the internet recently?And 'becomrich',what has the issue of who becomses president got to do with this matter?
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by mamagee6(f): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2009
*sighs*
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by sherrylo: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2009
Oborozo,Ribadu didn't come the very day Gani died and Gani was 71 and died a Honorable person why then would his family go on crying for a week? and in those pictures I believe the people there are no children and are grown enough to put up some smile after a day or two.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by becomrich15: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
here is the issue.

I can tell you this, the south should not allow nuru to be president. It has nothing personal. I see people heart by what they do. 90% of southerner arrest while he was EFCC chairman. even when 70% of the criminal were northerners.

You know that person is not fit to be president.

You see it is greed on the part of the north to use any form of tactic to retain power. even this tactic is not the best. The north have been in power for 40 some each. They should not be greed and hand over power to the south.

And Nuru ribadu should know it. If Yar Adua leaves office in 2011 what they may be planning , which I think is to install another northerner, who would use 8 more years, making 12 years. That is what they are planning.  So thier game plan . I think is Nuru ribadu or El Rufia,

. So they ask them to go abroad to get media support and make themself look like Opposition.  And when they now run against Yar Adua in 2011. They would claim Yar Adua lost to either  El Rufia or Nuru Ribadu.

You remember the Okiro the former police boss said Nuru Ribadu acted his graduation drame at Kuro. That was preplan. Na drama.

Another option , I hear was they also think of sanusi,  But his banking reform have draw more negative reaction and hate against him.

They want to sell Mugu to the south. they are going for 12 years in power. And we say No. My thinking is the north should not be greed. This is the solution

Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by sherrylo: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
Has Ribadu declared that he is contesting?
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by becomrich15: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
unofficially I hear things. But the south would make sure it never happen. It is only greed if the north still want power after 40 some years of ruling. Pure greed.

It is call been selfish. Greed they say kills.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Typewriter(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
well let me tell you guys, these things are arranged to fool the masses to believe that the Authorities were caught unprepared for some reasons. Like( when they can not prosecute the person(s) due to class connection, or the scandal might be better imagine as more connected people will row if allowed the prosecution the person and due to past favour they haved enjoyed from the person. please read more!! grin

if you are a big thief learn to share your loots with top agency functionaries well in advance
and when the time comes they will show you the road of escape in fact they will shine light for you to see
last you hit your legs to stones. E.g

1 Sanusi announce the 5 thieves only 4 where caught (1 was shown the escape route- destination London) his the man of the people.

2. El rufai was even allowed to carry all his personal belongings before he was shown the escape route- destination London)

3. Ade Glo was shown the escape route to Ghana cos destination London was hot , baba Obj has a way of using police their to arrest u

4 Alamieyesiegha flee to London to avoid it, but soon noticed the wrong move came back through the London secret route to defend his actions under immunity with baba Obj. but the thing back fire cos Good Luck no cooperate with am but today we know VP post is a big carrot to waste( is he really active?)

5 (it was only Ngige's miraculous phone call to then Vice-President Atiku) a life line to save him was provided and when he was finally removed from office by the court they gave him the route to USA. London was hot baba OBJ has contact there Oh! he was warned

6 Wale Adedayo Gov Dainel's chife book cooker (was shown the escape route to Ghana then to destination London)

from the list above you can see they have one thing in common ( they water ground well in advance knowing that one day they will need a taxi heading the escape road

in fact so many list to add but let just say is the police, SSS, EFCC, ICPC. AirPort intelligence DMI and so on not aware
of would be escapees weeks or days or even hours before their hunt is announced? so who is fooling who?

cos most of them flee days or weeks into their hunt must have began?
and in all these no person half dead or alive has been arrested as a conniver or collaborator in crime to show that all these Authorities are doing a seemly remedy job to prove their office non involvement abeg leave them to fool their ignorance Nigerians Know them better- Police is your friend embarassed

so they helped Rubadu to visit and return London Period I cry cry cry 4 D mass I grin cool with Nuhu
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by becomrich15: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
I disagree with you on calling the back chief thief. really it is the lack of understand of banking in nigeria or how stock work. Because you buy stock in a bank does not mean you get return now. When you buy share, you are buying it for long time over here. it takes a long time for you to make money.

our people should not sell thier share in any of the bank. Nobody should sell there shares.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Typewriter(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
the Big Question now is that The IG of Nigerian police is saying that no prove that
Nuru Ribadu was never seen in Gani's place in flesh and blood,

and TVC show it again and againa and againa what is he going to do?
who will he harass or arrest for the bridge in guard for the fugitive 2nd escape
and can he promise us that another wanted person will not beat the dust, and live
him asking for another picture or film in part 2 and part 4 pls. make una cry cry for Nigeria
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Typewriter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
becomrich,:

I disagree with you on calling the back chief thief. really it is the lack of understand of banking in nigeria or how stock work. Because you buy stock in a bank does not mean you get return now. When you buy share, you are buying it for long time over here. it takes a long time for you to make money.

our people should not sell thier share in any of the bank. Nobody should sell there shares.

as long as did not follow the banking rule to grant loans you are nothing short of a criminal.
if you do things according to principle and procedure of the profession you don't really go wrong and if you do it's
always minimal and solution can be found from the other part of the books of the profession.

was it in the banking books to grant loan on a gamble lines? (stock, forEx are more of gamble than any other business) cos it works on short time gains and lost,
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by becomrich15: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
there is no banking rule for loan in Nigeria.

Do you think the idea of security is a good idea. How can some borrow 10 billion to build a factory, where would he get $10 billion security. ? tell me.

This is not the way banking rule run abroad.

the problem with banking has to do with census figure. And as long as the north want things thier way, you cant follow banking the way it should be.
That why that map is the only solution, remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic or the south and follow the right
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by jingoma(m): 2:05am On Sep 20, 2009
I Beg Nairaland Please ADD "SpellCheck" and "Thesaurus" to the tools section KAI!!! Na so so Bullet them just they fire 4 here!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by soulamanne(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2009
that onovo is a typical naija policeman,,,liarrrr! shocked angry
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by akym(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2009
n a i j a.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by maxsiollun: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
For those who think the photos were photoshopped, here is video footage of Ribadu at Gani's house. Ribadu even speaks to the media, and converses with Gani's family.

http://maxsiollun./2009/09/21/video-footage-of-nuhu-ribadus-visit-to-gani-fawehinmis-family/
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by nduchucks: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2009
^^^ Na wa for wayas;  Case Closed. !!   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Now On Fm. Chk 97.6fm. 8am & 8pm Daily / Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online? / VP Osinbajo's Estate:See How An Excavator Is Used To Convey Residents Over Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.