Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence (9740 Views)

Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos / Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Saddam: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2009
Why Will Onovo Want to Fool Nigerian's

Thts too Bad this Photo Said it all

Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by vanitty: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2009
Bless
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by bilymuse: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2009
Its not surprising that the police were unaware of Ribadu's visit, the only thing they are aware of is bribe

Even if Ribadu visited Onovo in his house, he wont recognise him
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by deor03(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2009
Waooooooooh.

We are NOT safe in this country.

For all you care,

Erastus could just be at home in Lagos.

Osama bin Lade could be living in Abuja.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by dove24u(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2009
deor03:

Waooooooooh.

For all you care,

Lol grin.http://tribune.com.ng/18092009/news/news3.html
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by MrCrackles(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2009
This is serious. . .
So why is the IG saying Ribadu didnt visit the country shocked grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by ohisng(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2009
The IG is just a LIAR and should hide his head in shame!! No dignity at all
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by yeswecan(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2009
What a shame to the NPF
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by executinal(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
onovo should stop making noise. Even ribadu will pay him visit and he will not recorgnise the man grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by chosen04(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

This is serious. . .
So why is the IG saying Ribadu didnt visit the country shocked grin

NO. HE NEEDED EVIDENCE, as an an Exhibit before he can believe.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by sherrylo: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
@MrCrackles, because Ribadu used "you can only see me when I want you to" and the NPF couldn't see him.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Kemjisuper(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
Bunch of shameless liars  angry . They believe telling a lie on the national media will make it true! No matter how badly we're hit by the woes of this nation, it still doesn't mean the masses are fools!  undecided
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
This is simply shameful and childish.

It is obvious the IG is acting out a script written by superior powers.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by nethacker(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
executinal:

onovo should stop making noise. Even ribadu will pay him visit and he will not recorgnise the man grin
Na true grin grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Shola2009(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2009

Its not surprising that the police were unaware of Ribadu's visit, the only thing they are aware of is bribe
Even if Ribadu visited Onovo in his house, he wont recognise him
, lol grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Easybaby(f): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
hmmm . . .naija, I hail thee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by chosen04(f): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
But this Ribadu in that pix is TOO SKINNER (sorry too Slim), Lets understand and forgive the IG for not recognising him.

Someone just called to inform me that the IG has seen the pix, but claims the pix is computer generated.
 After all pictures dont tell the Truth always. He called it another Micheal Jackson in Lagos Molue Pix.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by izeek(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
ribadu is houdini, walks in and walks out just as he likes.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by touchmeder: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
chosen04:

But this Ribadu in that pix is TOO SKINNER (sorry too Slim), Lets understand and forgive the IG for not recognising him.

Someone just called to inform me that the IG has seen the pix, but claims the pix is computer generated.
After all pictures dont tell the Truth always. He called it another Micheal Jackson in Lagos Molue Pix.

i tot i ws d only one that noticed it.way 2 skinny
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by nellaluv(f): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hmnn, na wa o! And i tot he was different
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Ben13: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
deor03:

Waooooooooh.

For all you care,

you made a sense there
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by MUZBO(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
The I.G is a puppet and Yar'adua is the puppeteer.
If thats not the case then Ribadu is the invisible man!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Oluschenco(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
We can all see how safe we are in Nigeria. The security is too tight in reverse
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Reptyle(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
I watched that HIGH GEE on TV yesterday claiming Ribadu did not come to Nigeria as widely reported. He was looking so confident because he obviously did not think that anyone had pictures because even though all newspapers carried the story, none of them used pictures. I hope he can hang his head in shame now,
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by StEdwin(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
Don't mind the fools.
Instead of them to accept that they are incompetent. Even if they had seen him, fear no go let dem arrest am.
Onovo know say nigerians go kill am. The guy just dey play safe.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by McDoe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
He has already started on a very shaky and untrustworthy way. He has further dimmed our hope of a better policing. What a shame!
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by xreal: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2009
, what else do u guys expect, a liar can never be the Number 1 in the Nigerian police force, onovo is new there,still learning, give him some litl time and he would be a perfect liar. I pardon him.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by koolchicco: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

He has already started on a very shaky and[b] untrustworthy way[/b]. He has further dimmed our hope of a better policing. What a shame!

You're still taking about trusting a Policeman.I wonder if I ever trusted any Nigerian(Including U,McDoe),let alone the Police. grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by temmytanny(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
imagine the chief security officer of nigeria denying dat.dats wat he would say if osama bin laden comes and bomb nigeria

e BE LIKE SAY NA ODEYSHI ribadu use come,he no even pass airport.stupid ONOVO.if na ordnary nigerians now,he go dey do shakara.

am sure RIBADU drop 20-20 naira for ONOVO boys for airport or why dem now see am?
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by sherrylo: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
It's Ramadan time and Ribadu is observing the Ramadan that's why he looks skinny.
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by Dereformer(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
Those photographs are not real. It is a computer simulated design which super-imposed Ribadu's image in that position. It was done with utmost precision. In the original photograph, the man in Ribadu's position is Alhaji Olarenwaju.

I bet you I can design a photogragh with you on top of your neighbor's wife and it will be so real that you will even own up doing it grin
Re: Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence by rasputinn(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
deor03:

Waooooooooh.

For all you care,

We're actually together in a business strategy meeting,fine-tuning our plans to recapture Intercontinental bank from that small boy called shanushi

deor03:

Errrr,can't comment on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threatens Nlc Over N97 Pump Price / Omisore Alleges Cover-up By Osun INEC Over Suspended Officials! / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.