Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Things You Should Let Go Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Let Go Of (1989 Views)

I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. / My Boyfriend Said I Should Let Him Know When Any Guy Approaches Me?why Is That? / 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sometimes, we don't know how much load we have acquired as Nigerians, until it is time to move out of that house where we have stayed for so long. You would then begin to see the books you used in primary school, exercise books from secondary school, the cardigan your mum wore to college and even some wedding gifts of your parents that remain unwrapped.

Enough of this 'it might be useful" mentally that makes us amass unnecessary load. Organize a “throwing out” day every once in a while to make sure that you don’t have clutter building up. Particularly, here are some of the things you should consider purging from your home today:

1: Old Magazines: Magazines are usually colorful and beautiful...so much so that we think they should automatically go into an archive of issues and editions, especially if we are ardent readers of particular titles. However, you should ask yourself what you
have done with the pile of magazines lying around you? undecided
How many have you read cover-to-cover again and again. You had better go and exchange them all for puff-puff...lol! grin

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by qhutetomsel(f): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Following cool..

Nice thread!
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vicstar(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
• • • • • Make I park well embarassed it seems we are heading somewhr cheesy

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
following
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheesygrin my dad should read this, he is really guilty of everything embarassed
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by horlamelekan(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
ƒσℓℓσωιηg
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
let's see if this will make sense cool
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016

2. Receipts, Bills and Documents: Don't throw away the receipt of your Laptop o grin
Just in case you meet a 9ja policeman on the road. tongue
Throw away receipts for items that you aren’t planning on returning or selling, and ones that you won’t need to use come tax time. Also, why keep the deposit slip of a banking transaction for a year when the person you sent money to has received, spent and even forgotten about the money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Sexxkillz: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wondering how "old magazine" is related to romance.
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by MzPecs(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Following... cool
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
wetin bite u tongue
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by WomanWrappa(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin vizkiz my boy
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
3. Clothes: Use the two-year-rule for clothes-get rid of apparel that you haven’t worn in two years. Note that I didn't say you should wear your cloths for just two years. only said, if you have not worn it in two years, then you are most likely not to wear it anymore in a lifetime! Or if you have been wearing it for two year Bros just let the poor cloth go undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by DRISKLEF(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm..
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
4. Medicine and Vitamins: Yes, it's good to have a first aid box or a medicine closet but
when medicine stays there for too long, You have expired drugs in your hands. Take a look at your medicine closet and clear out drugs that have expired, medicine that has sat on your shelf for too long, or ones that you no longer use. Do not also forget to check what the proper disposal methods
for your drugs are. First, check to see what the proper disposal methods are.

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kwantunu
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by obiorathesubtle: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided Ion like throwing books away tho.. I still believe they might turn out to be useful one day, you'll never know..

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
wrong section

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
5. Old Bags and Shoes: Just like cloths that seem ever so appealing to us until they are condemned, bags and Shoes will always appeal to our sense of usefulness, as long as they can still be worn or carried. But it is not until when a shoe gets totally condemned that you dispose of it...if you have worn it for so long that you now have new ones that are the "reigning champions", you can simply give it away to
people who will find it more useful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
6. Plastic Bottles: Yes, we always want to store-up water in the refrigerator and all that but that does not mean that every plastic bottle should be treasured with such n great care; except of course, you are into the business of selling "sobo, kunu" or "ota piapia" grin
Storing water in the fridge works best with
bottles of the same size, you can specially plan for that. Once you have, you can consume the content of your plastic drink and forget about the bottle! tongue

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
tongue YOU!
Jarizod:
wetin bite u tongue
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
7. Electronics and their Corresponding Packs: As part of your archives, you are saving electronics as per their evolution. you should seriously consider disposing of
some of them...abeg!
This one is the most ridiculous undecided
the television is condemned already but the pack with which your father bought it in the 70's is still lying graciously somewhere feeling like a corner stone or "I am legend. Nawa oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You'll find out soon enough... lol
Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
8. Jewellery: The jewellery you bought years ago has faded already but it is still lying somewhere in your trinket box. You are probably thinking that you will need some part of it someday, maybe the hook, to fit another jewellery that is getting spoilt...but by so doing, you only subscribe to leaving it in that box. Probably for life undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by vizkiz: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
9. Books: You are a medical doctor, planning to get married but somewhere in your house, you still have the likes of Ali and simbi, Edet and Agbo residing in your bookshelf. undecided Come on man! Beautiful memories they bring...but you just have to let them go.In doing this, you may however decide to leave some textbooks you think may come in handy irrespective of what class you used them. For basic English principles for instance, you may always have to refer to your Brighter grammar, Mastering English etc. But having done Common entrance and passed it twenty years ago, what is your "UGO C UGO" still doing in your house?! shocked
Don't throw away books though you can give them out or even sell them out to people who will re-sell them at cheaper rates.
wink

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Let Go Of by MzPecs(f): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Lol cheesy
Lalasticlala will kindly help him move it to the right section. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's 20 Years Older Than Me, How Do I Ask Her Out. / She Is Not Good In English Butbut She Is Good On BED Part 1 / Why I Might Be The Next To Commit Suicide After The 'lagoon Doctor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.