Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife (38769 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / PHOTOS: Asari Dokubo’s Wife, Alhaja Zainab Asari Laid To Rest / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by dadaijboy: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rip ma
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by swiffy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rip
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by toye440: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve a friend called Hitlar and he is a christian.
pseudonym I guess
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
toye440:
pseudonym I guess
am serious.
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by zeestunner(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Did u guys notice that the muslims regardless of tribe and region are wishing her well? Even ppl that's will fight for buhari sef or pdp/apc. So my ppl in the south xtians nd watever make una learn....
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by maxti: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
May her soul rest in Peace..
Bloggers,

She isn't his first wife, he was yet to pay her bride price. .....

Get your facts straight...

She will be missed
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by Litmus: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
MicroBox:
If it's Rachel Nnamdi Manu, Amara Nnamdi Kanu or Nnkechi Tompolo what would have flood the thread is RIP! RIP to the dead!! May her soul rest!!! but it wasn't any of those but Zainab is mentioned and what you see is story.... Preaching hate in church since 1859a.c.
Asari is fighting for the same cause as Nnamdi Kanu, Government Tompolo and Mend..
Zainab is your own but the biggots choose to deny her in death, refusing to acknowledge her struggle while alive....
Yeye they smell mtswww..

Respect the dead, a great deal of them at any rate but for their sake not in the memory of others. Kanu preached hate, wanted Nigerians of many tribes he did not consider his own killed. Kanu is not fighting for the blacks he is fighting for whites. The others are fighting for themselves, for a cut of the monies they believe others are taking instead of them. None of these people will make the lives of the poor any better than Nigeria has or will do in future as she slowly develops.
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

we know what you are concerned about. we all know your pain. take heart brother. its not the end of the world. you can still contest after Judgment Day

Babe, you they vex o.
Anyways, sorry, I have been reinstated, hope you re gonna vote me? Voting commences on Monday.
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
he doesnt care to know u sef undecided

But I care to know you, what re we gonna do now, whatsapp?
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2016
shamecurls:

You re armed with Stupidity

Boss, calm down, your blood too they hot sef.

Anyways, hope you re gonna vote me as Mr Nairaland? I'm one of the contestants and voting commences on Monday, 10am. You na my real guy na!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2016
davibid:

Sometimes use common sense to hide stupidity

REMEMBER

What goes around comes around

But I pray it doesn't come to you or your loved ones, if at all you have any

My real boss, hope this won't stop you from voting me as Mr Nairaland? I need your votes man!
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Gbam

Hahahahaha, I sight you boss!
Bro, your boy need your vote in Mr Nairaland, voting commences on Monday, 10am. What do you say bro?
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Babe, you they vex o.
Anyways, sorry, I have been reinstated, hope you re gonna vote me? Voting commences on Monday.

good for you. ain't voting for nobody
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

good for you. ain't voting for nobody

No sweetheart, you re gonna vote and you re gonna vote me, it won't take anything from you given not upto 3mins of your time each voting day to vote a friend, or aren't we friends?

Good morning!
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

But I care to know you, what re we gonna do now, whatsapp?
I don't like SmellyMouth or Pussypounder, people say Natotogokillme. Yes, I like am like that because Hungerbad ,right now as a guy wey I be na CUNTinents I dey explore and not cocksticks.
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I don't like Smelly.Mouth or Pussy.pounder, people say Natoto.gokillme. Yes, I like am like that because Hunger.bad ,right now as a guy wey I be na CUNT.inents I dey explore and not cock.sticks.

Boss, relax, I didn't asked for such chat because your moniker carries a F inscription, I just wanna discuss Mr Nairaland contest with you and also solicit for your votes.
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, relax, I didn't asked for such chat because your moniker carries a F inscription, I just wanna discuss Mr Nairaland contest with you and also solicit for your votes.
guy forget that vote-talk. We don't believe in votes. Go and rig it!Mr Naairaland na achievement? Abi u dey find babes wey go rush ur prickk?
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
guy forget that vote-talk. We don't believe in votes. Go and rig it!Mr Naairaland na achievement? Abi u dey find babes wey go rush ur prickk?

Your own they your body I swear, lwkmh
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Your own they your body I swear, lwkmh
cheesy hehehe
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
cheesy hehehe
If I nor see your votes starting from tomorrow ehn
Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by Natotogokillme: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I don't like SmellyMouth or Pussypounder, people say Natotogokillme. Yes, I like am like that because Hungerbad ,right now as a guy wey I be na CUNTinents I dey explore and not cocksticks.
grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife by KINGinVAHALA: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Natotogokillme:
grin
GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa / Reps Clash Over Buhari’s Health Status / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.