Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki (38609 Views)

I Was A Cultist, Ize Iyamu..he Is STill A Cultist.. NANS / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by nairavsdollars(f): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hon. Paul Ohonbamu, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state on Thursday said most of the things Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) said about Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu during the 2016 governorship election in Edo state were false.

Ohonbamu, who resigned from the cabinet of Governor Godwin Obaseki in June is a member of the Election Strategy, Research and Planning of the APC Campaign Council for the September 19 governorship election in Edo state.

In his letter of resignation, Ohombamu had said “I am particularly delighted that His Exellency’s second term bid is firm and surefooted”.
When contacted by Daily Independent, he said he withdrew his support for Governor Obaseki as he cannot follow him to his new party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He also predicted that the APC candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu will win the election as the PDP cannot match the APC in Edo state.

“I am supporting the APC and our governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu. Even after I resigned I was still holding sessions for him, meeting the media and other people. I did that so they can know that one can be a leader without title.

But the moment the governor joined the PDP, I decided to stay in APC. I have never been in PDP, I’ve not been there and I can never be there”.

“I believe my party’s candidate, Osagie Ize-Iyamu will win. All the things said about him during the 2016 governorship election are not true; it is just politics. All the things Oshiomhole said then were not true.

It was just to de-market Ize-Iyamu so that the people of Edo can vote for Governor Obaseki”.

“Ize-Iyamu has proven himself to be a durable product. You cannot kill him. Look at the long time he has been in politics and he is still very relevant even without holding political office. Other people would have long expired. He has established himself in Edo as a force to reckon with that is impossible to ignore”.

“I will refer to the Greek philosopher, Protagoras who said “”Of all things the measure is Man, of the things that are, that they are, and of the things that are not, that they are not”.

We all know that Ize-Iyamu was called to Bar but you heard Oshiomhole said in 2016 that even though he is a lawyer, he wasn’t called to Bar”.

“This goes to tell you that many of the things that were said about Ize-Iyamu were falsehood to de-market and spoil him. He said all those things in order to give Governor Obaseki the upper hand. But I know that there is no cause for alarm. Man said those things, the same man will correct it”.

https://www.independent.ng/ize-iyamu-will-win-edo-governorship-election-ohonbamu/

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by techmo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
cool

Oshiomhole is back ...

Mr Fix it junior (Oshiomhole)
Mr Fix it Senior (Anenih)

Politics is not about shouting Damn Niggarrr online

Politics is grassroot

Politics is local

Politics is about who wants you not who you manipulate and coerce

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by tsinzu: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
You are wasting your time

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Ahmed0336(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
tsinzu:
You are wasting your time

Time will tell bro, less than 2 months from now.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Leboska(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
When men are taking nonentities are also talking

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by athaboi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
They don promise this one something

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by LibertyRep: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
What I understood this to mean is that Oshiomole LIED in 2016. Does that make him a LIAR?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ORIENTATION101: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Osho is back in Edo not up to 7 days ,everybody is falling in linecheesy

No wonder obaseki banish him from Edo statecheesy

Cause he knows osho presence in Edo will kill his ambition.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Amspecial: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by PureGoldh(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na him get him mouth na....He is free to support anybody wey him want.

Na Edo people go decide that's if and only if the election will be free and fair

12 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Blacknote: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by martineverest(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

as usual, nairaland noisemakers

28 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Sunofgod(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hunger.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Zyxzzzz: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by GboyegaD(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
This one don take u-turn. Oshiomole dem go don grease him palm wella.

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Salvador1: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Where belle face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria need fixing for real

3 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ArmaniUhuru: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
If you say the things Oshiomhole said against iyamu are false, how then do we believe the ones he is currently saying against Obaseki?

Craze dey all of una head

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Kennitrust(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
APC believed in violent to win election.

Normally today, no sensible Nigerian will vote for APC.

This man talking from his nose is doing so for the much he has gotten from the failure group

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by wunmi590(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020

I can see big brown envelope in play here.

Then after seeing obaseki winning, his statement would be, I sae it coming and I was under duress to pick iyamu

2 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by seanfer(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
More are still coming out from his cabinet.

7 Likes

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by Buddy0: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
cool
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
ok we hear u
meanwhile I'll. design a brand new logo for your business for 3k
Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by ProfAmaben(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Edo state is making us feel like this is the first election held in Nigeria.

A trip to the state would make you laugh. Dragging power in every ramification such as:

1. Aiye pursue Alora
2. Maphite pursue Aiye for Ekodosin
3. Oshiomole pursue Obaseki
4. Ize-Iyamu pour acid etc.
5. Oba support Oshiomole etc.

Nothing tangible in terms of development. Only power tussle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

Let's assume ize-iyamu wins eventually. Will ize-iyamu become a boy boy to oshiomole d way he wanted obaseki to be?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.