Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. (2346 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Some Christians Are Accomplices To Islamic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
......religion of piss!

Even the Muslims are not experiencing the peace they claim islam stands for. They are just been submissive and that is Islam.

1 Like

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Surely you jest. I mean a total and lasting solution.

Everyone should support Trump. France is planning to do modification in Islamic practice. I think the Muslims here will have no choice than accept not to practice those hate verses in the quran. If dont agree then they should go to Iran or Saudi where they can worship freely.. cheesy
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by Presbulg(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Good job, while we are at it, could you please let us know the number of both innocent muslims and non-muslims that died or got injured in those attacks. Thanks.
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by chachanga: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:
I have a dream that one day you will understand that ISIS and all other Terrorist groups are not Islam and Islam has nothing to do with terrorism

Sometime people who sleep, dream; your's is no dream, sir. It's coma! I Pray you wake up someday, sleeping beauty! undecided

Ranchhoddas:
Do you actually expect anyone to read this thing. Did you even read it yourself?

Real people died.
Even if their lives didn't matter, I read it up to a point because I could care to be moved beyond my "momentarily impatient impulse to move on to the next post", but hey...
I can't claim to have opinions or conscientiously make any comments, without feeling like a stup1d as.s, if I'd passed up that simple courtesy ( the equivalent of a 1-minute silence in respect of the dead)...
..but i guess most pple lack conscience, so the urge to justify what they can't substantiate overwhelms rationality to the point of outright follow-follow parochialism and they quickly start arguing f00lishly in defense of phenomena well beyond them...

Ranchhoddas:
What do you think is the solution to this problem. I am sure you have a solution.
......the trend continues because most of those who can actually do SomeThing abt it are too busy being blindly defensive to allow any altruism or genuine thoughts on way forwards... angry tongue

Thx for being bothered enuf to ask for solutions sir, you sound far more original than a lot of "FaithDefenders", "Faithfuls" & "Adherrents" on in here...
...where are they, by the way?

Obviously too ashamed to enter threads like this I guess!
Otherwise, you'd have seen them already. Barging in sword-first, promising more of their Arabian deity's wrath from the comforts of their homes and keyboards while forgetting that a carefully mixed adaptative derivation of their doctrines, with antecedents from the prophet himself, are being served to the world, as a cocktail of pain now...and even the man's contradictory statements and actions ought to give anyone pause?

No wonder it is said "Religion is the opium of the masses...!
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by waldigit: 3:52am On Jul 28, 2016
plappville:
All this happened in 2016..and the year has not come to an end. Meaning allah will still take more li
ves before December.. angry

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by Ranchhoddas: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2016
chachanga:

Sometime people who sleep, dream; your's is no dream, sir. It's coma! I Pray you wake up someday, sleeping beauty! undecided

Real people died.
Even if their lives didn't matter, I read it up to a point because I could care to be moved beyond my "momentarily impatient impulse to move on to the next post", but hey...
I can't claim to have opinions or conscientiously make any comments, without feeling like a stup1d as.s, if I'd passed up that simple courtesy ( the equivalent of a 1-minute silence in respect of the dead)...
..but i guess most pple lack conscience, so the urge to justify what they can't substantiate overwhelms rationality to the point of outright follow-follow parochialism and they quickly start arguing f00lishly in defense of phenomena well beyond them...

......the trend continues because most of those who can actually do SomeThing abt it are too busy being blindly defensive to allow any altruism or genuine thoughts on way forwards... angry tongue

Thx for being bothered enuf to ask for solutions sir, you sound far more original than a lot of "FaithDefenders", "Faithfuls" & "Adherrents" on in here...
...where are they, by the way?

Obviously too ashamed to enter threads like this I guess!
Otherwise, you'd have seen them already. Barging in sword-first, promising more of their Arabian deity's wrath from the comforts of their homes and keyboards while forgetting that a carefully mixed adaptative derivation of their doctrines, with antecedents from the prophet himself, are being served to the world, as a cocktail of pain now...and even the man's contradictory statements and actions ought to give anyone pause?

No wonder it is said "Religion is the opium of the masses...!
and you think I am a Muslim because...?
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by terrezo2002(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Too many evil. How I wish everyone could accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour the world would be peaceful and full of love.
Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace. The one who demostrated the perfect example of love. Gave His life for sinners, forgave and prayed for those who killed Him, then asked us to love our enemies, pray for those who treat us badly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by annunaki2(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2016
MDsambo:
I have a dream that one day you will understand that ISIS and all other Terrorist groups are not Islam and Islam has nothing to do with terrorism

Aren't you tired of repeating this lie I am certain neither you yourself nor other muslims believe the thrash you wrote above. Islam has everything to do with violence and terrorism. It's the sunnah of your 'prophet' and no matter the amount of lies and denials you spew, it will never change the fact that islam breeds terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by truthmans2012: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
What can you say again other than islam is from Satan.

1 Like

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by annunaki2(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

This is crystal clear as evidence is overwhelming and very compelling. Only a brain dead person will say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Presbulg:
Good job, while we are at it, could you please let us know the number of both innocent muslims and non-muslims that died or got injured in those attacks. Thanks.

Name's cannot be displayed. If your son or daughter was a victim of islamistes terrorist, will you allow media to publish his/her name?
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
waldigit:

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Vu!!
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
terrezo2002:
Too many evil. How I wish everyone could accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour the world would be peaceful and full of love.
Jesus Christ is the Prince of peace. The one who demostrated the perfect example of love. Gave His life for sinners, forgave and prayed for those who killed Him, then asked us to love our enemies, pray for those who treat us badly.

People reject the PRINCE OF PEACE AND ACCEPT THE PRINCE OF WAR. I think it's normal. The bad road is wide and many go through just because it is wide enough. Satan is the true root of Islam. Satan is fighting against humanity using Islam as a weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Aren't you tired of repeating this lie I am certain neither you yourself nor other muslims believe the thrash you wrote above. Islam has everything to do with violence and terrorism. It's the sunnah of your 'prophet' and no matter the amount of lies and denials you spew, it will never change the fact that islam breeds terrorist.

This guy and @Empiree are big liars, they go length to defend Islam .. grin
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
truthmans2012:

Exactly ! !
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by chineduemmao: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Surely you jest. I mean a total and lasting solution.
What are you trying to do to thwat the time and effort spent in typing or CPing this long list i have never seen before? no try am... @PLAPPVILE continue jareee grin
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
WORDWORLD:

www.nairaland.com/3238357/randomvic-asked-4-explantion-it

Waste of time, I won't follow your link. Say something about it first... tongue
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
chineduemmao:
What are you trying to do to thwat the time and effort spent in typing or CPing this long list i have never seen before? no try am... @PLAPPVILE continue jareee grin

The list is not even up to date. The German train attack and shopping center in Munich is not included yet. Islam is worse than the medias described it to be. Each pasaing day allah kills people. angry
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by kamalcole3000: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
MDsambo:

Islam is the father of TERRORISM

90% of terrorist attacks are carried out by Islamist in the name of Islam from Maiduguri to China.

Tell me about any attack carried out by any other religious group anywhere in the world that is not from Islamist.
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by true2god: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2016
MDsambo:
Mohammed said: 'I have been given the shortest expression with widest meaning and I have been made victorious by means of terror' (sahih bukhari 4:52:256).

This is the statement made by the founder of Islam and the best example that all Muslims are meant to emulate, Mohammed ibn abdullah.
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
kamalcole3000:

Islam is the father of TERRORISM

90% of terrorist attacks are carried out by Islamist in the name of Islam from Maiduguri to China.

Tell me about any attack carried out by any other religious group anywhere in the world that is not from Islamist.

He cannot tell, the only things he can come up with as usual is to tag Hitler a Christian. Ignorant Muslims. cheesy
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
true2god:
Mohammed said: 'I have been given the shortest expression with widest meaning and I have been made victorious by means of terror' (sahih bukhari 4:52:256).

This is the statement made by the founder of Islam and the best example that all Muslims are meant to emulate, Mohammed ibn abdullah.

Thats why they always make problems. They feed in it. They know no peace. They just claim it with thier mouth but thier actions speak. Like Muhammad like Muslims. cheesy

Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Record Of Islamic Attacks, Check It Out. by plappville(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Bear Their Husbands Name? / The History Of The Early Church: Why Religion And Politics Dont Mix / Nature Of Satan And Jesus Went To 'HELL'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.