Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today (917 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by Jinali(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wonders, they say, shall never end. Is this man claiming to be God or something? I saw the poster today at Owerri, the Imo State capital, and decided to share it. Had to shade part of his mobile number so that some gullible ones don't go ahead calling him.

Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by Bilabong(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Let him epp himself first
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some gullible people will attend o...smh
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by fiftynaira(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Address dey read phc...

U cone dey say owerri

Who we go believe u or the pastor?
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by eyeview: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Note,he said he will make you all those things,not God.
Juju men on pulpits everywhere
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by dayowunmi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
How popular is he himself? Haven't heard about him before. If Pastor Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo said that it might have made slight meaning but this one? I will pass the offer!
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by Jinali(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2016
fiftynaira:
Address dey read phc...

U cone dey say owerri

Who we go believe u or the pastor?

I saw it in Owerri. Guess he is advertising so that people from there can patronize him.
Re: Photos Of A Ridiculous Poster Of A "Pastor" I Saw In Imo State Today by DeSepiero(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's a business venture

(1) (Reply)

What is Religion?_ Concept of Gtuism: by Godsgift B Willie / Have You Any Room For Jesus? / Nigerian Gospel Makes Me Dizzy - Noxolo Mampa, South African Gospel Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.