Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia (17561 Views)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Teeboy22(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
richidinho:

Hi
richi & politics wahala be like grin grin

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by richidinho(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Teeboy22:
richi & politics wahala be like grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u no serious oooo
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by skelewu404(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
bebe2:

Remember former home secretary of Britain, David blinker. That position is the highest in the uk, it decides every thing internal including the fate of imigrants.

He was blind and even managed to impregnate some one else's wife.
impregnate someone else wife shocked
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by johnbu: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:
am not hating o but I think this is not a good idea this should be the job of an able body men
look at yourself, is it because you are able, gives you opportunity to condemn the fellow human being, remember, you are human being like him, no one knows what would happen tomorrow. this man is bold enough to contest for an election, but,you as able entity is not bold enough to contest for election in your street, even in your family. his blindness can not denied him of his performance. besides, destiny speaks, halleluyah/21 times
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by dadaijboy: 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by skelewu404(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
johnbu:
look at yourself, is it because you are able, gives you opportunity to condemn the fellow human being, remember, you are human being like him, no one knows what would happen tomorrow. this man is bold enough to contest for an election, but,you as able entity is not bold enough to contest for election in your street, even in your family. his blindness can not denied him of his performance. besides, destiny speaks, halleluyah/21 times
johnbu johnbu johnbu na me u dey cast abi if i catch u, but seriously we all know the reason this guy is getting the post it has nothing to the with is ability rather a governor that is trying to look like he is a good fellow that dont discriminate
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Philinho(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
I was there yesterday when they were sworn in and *surprise surprised me *lol..... aside him, another councilor is also disabled
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by bebe2(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:
impregnate someone else wife shocked

Yes na.

I beg Google the story.

The guy blind no mean say e no sabi shoot oo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP / LASG Commissions 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles (More Photos) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.