Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia (17556 Views)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by eleburu(f): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2016
He jumped, shouted, laughed and then cried, a cry of joys. Hon. Yunusa, 'the blind' youth that confidently contested for councillorsip of Lafia central ward in March 2013 LG elections but gallantly lost could neither hide his happiness nor could he control his emotions when Gov. Umaru Tanko Almakura break the news of his nomination as councillor member of the Interim Mgt Comm. (IMC)of Lafia LGC.

"I couldn't believe it when I was.told that the Governor wanted to see me until when I heard the voice I'm very familiar with from radio and TV, talking to me and shaking my hands. I thank you Your Excellency for this wonderful opportunity given to me to feel the comfort of Governor's official resident as well as making my dreams come true to serve my community despite my disability(Blindness)," said Hon. Yunusa. "You shall forever be happy and successful, and shall never regret in your life and in the hereafter," prayed Hon. Yunusa, the blind Councillor.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/tanko-almakura-nominates-hon-yunusa.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by eleburu(f): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2016
more

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by IstandWitBuhari: 5:37am On Jul 28, 2016
And so what
Nigerian politicians always showing off any little gesture as if its a big deal.
Must the pictures be posted online?

Okk......its an Apc state,Apc and media propaganda are like

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by IstandWitBuhari: 5:37am On Jul 28, 2016
And so what
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by skelewu404(m): 6:16am On Jul 28, 2016
am not hating o but I think this is not a good idea this should be the job of an able body men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by oatzeal(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
wow
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by veekid(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Another propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Trone: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
The Governor is also deaf.

5 Likes

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by anny268(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:
am not hating o but I think this is not a good idea this should be the job of an able body men
I tire o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by blaquemyc: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Good for him, hope he doesn't disappoint his pple in the long run.
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by chris4gold(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Issokay
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by jbnm: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Good for him.Nigerians n politics
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by adehab: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Good or Bad

I cant stop Laughing.

You see or hear everything in Nigeria. Am not surprise, OUR ............ IS DEAF!!!! Lol

Have a great Day

3 Likes

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by SweetJoystick(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Hope he serves well
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by DonBobes(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
FP already,

Make i park well abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by herzern(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
God don pick him call

God pick my call before dhiz month runs out.....

1 Like

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Oladimanyrocket: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Is high time we operated an all inclusive government in this country... This should call for more similar Democratic moves.
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by faitheverest(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm.. ...that's alll!
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
bloody propaganda even their sages and wise ones can't see how much less the blind.abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by MadCow1: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2016
i love this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by richidinho(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2016
anny268:
I tire o..

Hi
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by 4ward(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by bebe2(f): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:

Remember former home secretary of Britain, David blinker. That position is the highest in the uk, it decides every thing internal including the fate of imigrants.

He was blind and even managed to impregnate some one else's wife.
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
That is not bad but please in Nigeria political terrain how is he going to function People with two good eyes are ineffective I mean their two eye is wide open but effectively blinded talkless of a real blind Mr Governor you just want to kill this man Nigeria politician is desperately wicked its not conducive for a man with impairment.

How I wish Nigeria is such a society that give room to people like this it would have be so great but reverse is the case here. Sorry Mr Gov they wont allow that man to function beside Nigeria not yet in that generation bitterness politics is the order of the day right now in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Trexnemesis(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:

If he is educated, he can do the job. Blind people do acquire degrees in different fields. You don't need 'muscle' to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Jobabori(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
herzern:
God don pick him call

God pick my call before dhiz month runs out.....
So God has not been picking your calls since. Thank God for what He has being doing for you so as to receive, even more, than the post of a Councillor.
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by laparry12(f): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good thinking. After all na deaf give blind job.
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by DONSMITH123(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Baba God biko pick up my call.

How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?
– Psalm 13:1-2 (NIV)
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Sunnymatey(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
skelewu404:
. Governance should be based on sound ideas which when translated into actions would result to meaningful development. Good one there Gov Almakura.

1 Like

Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by Guyman02: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Feel Good News of the Day grin grin
Re: Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia by ptkoncept(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.