Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE (554 Views)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE by calvin0324: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=calvin0324 post=47953891]A response to tonyebarcasnita. I think we as youths of this great nation should think of better ways of improving the lives of our communities n the nation @ large. The issue at hand clearly shows that it is not about giving NPS/DNPS/NYL/DNYL post to a youth,but giving that office to the "right youth". Well as as for me( a PDP supporter) the major political parties(APC n PDP inclusive) in Nigeria have no political ideology,they can't answer the "why" question,the question of "sincerity of purpose" or what they believe in.so for me let us focus all these energy on building a movement/party motivated by a question "why" we do what we do not "how we do it" or " what we do". PDP and APC currently have a very bad taste in mouths of the citizens so I think we should do away with old completely or better still change the name/rebrand party with a proper idealogy or better still form a new movement/party by the young but for all(old+young)who believe in "why" we do what we do.....let's us save the future together 2019 might be unrealistic but 2023 is within our grasp."Great Nigerian youths great"

Re: TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE by Qmerit(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2016
I concur, though it's a long thing.
Re: TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE by Justpassingby45(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Cos of APC
Re: TIRED OF APC And PDP?.....Nigerian Youths RISE by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
The youths that want to change their country through revolution should start by changing themselves and their mindsets first.

That would require stopping their mindless online support for every goat arrested for eating our yams, being more tolerant and less a tribal bigot especially on Nairaland, and of course reducing their inordinate love for their cell phones and actually live in the real world instead of staring at their phones every second like a zombie.

(1) (Reply)

No More Space In Mortuaries, Nobody Will Vote For You In 2019 – Fr. Mbaka Bombs / Blunders: How Safe Are Nigerians Under IGP Idris? / “we Are Being Persecuted,” Nigerian Witches And Wizards Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.