Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders (459 Views)

Save Us From Persecution- IPOB Urges Trump. / Nigerian Oppressed & Our Wicked & Heartless Oppressors / Only Buhari Can Save Us- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders by kizyalex10(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
I tell u my people,if our African leaders and poithiefcians and public office holders should withdraw all thier money and investments abroad(asia,america,europe).and invest it in Africa,our continent will be so rich that they (europeans,americans,asians) will beg for visa to come to Africa.can u imagine that the Government want to use recovered loot to fund a whole national budget?so for some loot to fund a national budget,i wonder what will happen if they bring all the stole bck home nd invest on it.i bet u Africa will be great.u will hear some one who owns houses in dubai,america,even companies in europe.then billions of dollars in his account abroad.jst for one person ooooo.then come bck here,crying fowl that the country is broke,no employment,den inability to pay existing staffs,even some even considered sacking some people,or reducing an already poor 18,000 minimum wage that is nt up to a 100 dollar for a man to take care of his immediate family and extended ones.that is if he is married.while somepeople will even consider it as an insult to eat a food worth 20k for a meal?is this nt wickedness?some wear shoes worth millions of naira jst for one particular occasion.yet no money. Our youth will travel to the same countries who re surviving with the money our leaders kept there,jst to do humiliating jobs and get abused racially,get killed for no jst cause,rot in jail for a little mistake that thier citizens will get out from without any sweat.God should save us from wicked leaders.Africa must be better.share if u believe.by Alex ibeh
Re: God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
U just dey know

1 Like

Re: God Save Us From Our Wicked Leaders by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
I think it's high time we stop calling God and do the needful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!! Court Permit Ekiti State Gov. Fayose’s Ally, Agbele, N500m Bail / Tension As Faction Of NDA Emerges, Threaten To Expose Sponsors / Buy Nigeria To Grow Naira :how Realistic Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.