Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX (1028 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by AmericanQuarter: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Mr. Peter Obi at The National Democratic Convention at Philadelphia, USA.

The invitation to him to attend the Convention came from the highest quarters. At first he doubted its authenticity, because, in our country today, those bent on giving us bad name use every thing for fraud.

Well it required a few phone calls to confirm its authenticity.

I am thinking of making the letter public because of its consoling wordings. A paragraph proudly reads: "You are among few outstanding individuals we extended invitations to because, having followed your politics in your country over the years, we are convinced that you share a lot with our party. We are also aware of fundamental changes you brought to your country through belief in the rule of law..,"

Shall we sample the Oracle quietly seated at the Convention arena, sharing experience with like minds?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by paschal47(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Anambra sets the pace, others follow.

God I thank you for making me an Anambarian

Ndi be anyi odi ofele?

many were governors but one was chosen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mrvitalis(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2016
What's is he doing there??
He is there as what?? An international observer??
Is he a party member??
Nigerians and showmanship

Smh
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mazichika: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
May Anambra never lack anything like Obi!

You really set the pace in Anambra state.
We ndi anambra and Igbos in general will forever remain grateful to you for your wonderful deeds in Anambra state.

My problem here is that I don't like nor support Democrates. And I know quit sure that Obi don't like them too,he is just there to fulfil all righteousness.

#trumpwillwintokillallterrorists

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by ganisucks(f): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
God punish the Democrat party. They should keep their sleazy, money grubbing corrupt hands off the finest conservative politician in Nigeria. By the way isn't that Republican sympathizer CNN reporter Wolf Blitzer
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by ganisucks(f): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
What's is he doing there??
He is there as what?? An international observer??
Is he a party member??
Nigerians and showmanship

Smh
Are you not ashamed of your clean APC politicians who nobody in the global political field believe in, despite their 100 lies about buhari's international acceptance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mrvitalis(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
ganisucks:
Are you not ashamed of your clean APC politicians who nobody in the global political field believe in, despite their 100 lies about buhari's international acceptance.
Peter obi is a man I respect but going to a parties primary that ur not a member of is a no no
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by asha82: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Chukwudi, take it easy so you don't break down. There is nothing wrong in him being there more especially when he was actually invited to the occasion.

mrvitalis:

Peter obi is a man I respect but going to a parties primary that ur not a member of is a no no

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mazichika: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

But when Tinubu went for Obama's inauguration uninvited you guys hailed him right?

Come,where is tinubu sef?
iz been a while I heard anything from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
asha82:
Chukwudi, take it easy so you don't break down. There is nothing wrong in him being there more especially when he was actually invited to the occasion.

Who is this? That's my igbo name and no one calls me by that
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
mazichika:

But when Tinubu went for Obama's inauguration uninvited you guys hailed him right?

Come,where is tinubu sef?
iz been a while I heard anything from him.
Seriously I hate tinubu more than u
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by kherington: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Peter obi the future of ibo politics he dosent go around telling the world his achievements he works silently without anyone noticing meanwhile your predecessor the clown is working only on billboard
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by ganisucks(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

So you only attend parties organized by your family members. He was invited, and so honored the invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
niger delta and south east are one
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
ganisucks:

Tinubu and Fayemi attended the 2012 national democratic convention where Obama was nominated for second term.
Re: Peter Obi Invited At The National Democratic Convention At Philadelphia, USA-PIX by mrvitalis(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
ganisucks:
So you only attend parties organized by your family members. He was invited, and so honored the invitation.
Sorry not that type of a party... This is a political party conventions... It's like attending a shareholders meeting when u are not a shareholder or board member

(1) (Reply)

Avengers Dare Buhari / Online Poll Ratings Of President Muhammadu Buhari Performance- Pix / Clark, Others Rebuff N-delta Summit, Warn Buhari Not To Listen To Amaechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.