Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) (726 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by TeflonMe(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
THE GOLD FISH

Dear Girls,
It's sad to see beautiful women with big hearts and so much potential wasting their time, losing their dignity, their values and self-respect for a sorry ass excuse of a man. A man that has nothing to offer her but pain, stress, lies and tears, a man that doesn't know your worth and is too blinded by his greed to find more jewels for his collection than see the treasure he already has in front of him, a man that will only use you to his advantage and ultimately bring down your self-esteem and make you believe that there is no one else better than him out there. Don't put up with a pig out of fear of being alone. Love yourself first.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
oga you don't even know how to get a girlfriend self you dey share advice
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by sinaj(f): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Op tell them tongue
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by TeflonMe(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
honestman123456:
oga you don't even know how to get a girlfriend self you dey share advice
Deal with the object and not the subject. I can't just fathom why you wrote with such acrimony.
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
TeflonMe:

Deal with the object and not the subject because i don't know why you wrote with such acrimony.
you done bathe this morning so
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by TeflonMe(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
I got this man above me called Honestman. I dont just know why... grin grin grin grin
sinaj:
Op tell them tongue
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by firstking01(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
angry
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by sainttwist1(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
passing......
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (10) by TeflonMe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can see that
sainttwist1:
passing......

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Zoned Before? / What Do I Do Pls.......... / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.