Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Gold Digger Or Silver Digger - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gold Digger Or Silver Digger (464 Views)

SILVER / A Silver Lining / A Silver Lining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gold Digger Or Silver Digger by leadedge: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
A friend of mine who is an hustler and who is caught up with the struggle in Nigeria and actually going through hard times got a call from a strange woman with an international number.
Hello...my name is Skiboluba from South Africa.
It was his brothers baby mama in south Africa.
My friends elder brother has 3 kids within his 3 years stay in the country before moving ahead to the united state.
A year after he left for the united state he couldn't be contacted by one of his baby mama but this lady still has the contact of her baby daddy's younger brother in Nigeria who happens to be a friend of mine.
After getting a call from her and getting acquainted to each other, due to the situation of the country, my friend saw it as a great opportunity and a privilege to get out of the country. He masterminded a medium with which the lady got to get him every necessary document and payment for him to exit the country.
After her explain is situation to me as a friend, i was now wondering if he is a gold digger or a silver digger because his brother has already dug the gold left with silver and he did got a silver.

(1) (Reply)

Dannybaze Competition / Examine Before You Appraise / My Four Years Sojourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.