Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC (1511 Views)

Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by timmy247x: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
BREAKING:

The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, has written to the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC), directing the reopening of the cases.

Among those reportedly written to be investigated on the list are the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (Kwara); the Senate Minority Leader, factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff (Borno); Dr. Peter Odili (Rivers) and Godswill Akpabio (Akwa Ibom).

Others include, Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia) Boni Haruna (Adamawa), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Obong Victor Attah (Akwa Ibom), Adamu Mu’azu (Bauchi), Gabriel Suswam (Benue), George Akume (Benue), Martin Elechi (Ebonyi), Lucky Igbindedion (Edo), Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu), Danjuma Goje (Gombe), Achike Udenwa (Imo), Ikedi Ohakim (Imo), Saminu Turaki (Jigawa), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Usman Dakingari (Kebbi), Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa), Gbenga Daniel (Ogun), Adebayo Alao-Akala (Oyo), Rashidi Ladoja (Oyo), Joshua Dariye (Plateau), Peter Odili (Rivers), Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto), Jolly Nyame (Taraba), and Ahmed Yerima (Zamfara).

http://nextnewslive.com/breaking-agf-submits-list-of-alleged-corrupt-leaders-to-icpc/

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
God Bless you Muhammad Buhari
Am close to tears that we didn't vote you in since 2003

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by tonio2wo: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by yhemsy62(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Saraki topping criminal cases since 1800

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by demolinka(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
If convicted, the plea bargain should be "Kuje" or "Kirikiri"!
No time for time wasting angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by todayboy: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Since I can't find dambazu, buratai, Amechi,fayemi and Aisha Buhari

Then is purely witch hunting

If ambode can still raise funds from igr in Lagos state for developmental projects

I see no reason why Buhari can't raise money elsewhere

How can a president run the economy from money he will realize from his so called enemies all in the name of fighting corruption

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by alakara(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
why is akande,tinubu,osoba,adebayo,odili etc names are not there.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by Greataausim(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Its actually to my mind, a big, big shame and disaster
that the person we have as 'Nigeria's Senate
President' has so much tracks of bad records holding
from his childhood till date, and nearly in all aspects
he had sullied hands in dirt. It calls for serious concern
beyond politics and all indifference that Abubakar Bukola Saraki should resign as he is not fit and proper to chair the sits of the senate. What many had come
out to say about Persecution by the government only
tells me how much, Nigerians are not prepared for
change and why some holds an insolent view against
the credence of this government even before it was
voted into power; that the fight to recovery of loots is one of its core mandate to the people. Tell me how is it
persecution with the government doing all it can to
recover looted money? And this where i believe with
some argument that the loot recovery should be
wholesome, owing to some famous, high profile
corrupt persons Nigerians knows and believed that they can't be devoid of loots. Muhammadu Buhari should therefore reverse his decision not to recover
loots from 1999 till date. And I just want to believe
that those who are living free of trouble at the
moment are just fortunate that the fight had not just
reached their area. I can only access this government
of Persecution only and when all is said and done another government came into power and had
evidence against those untouched by the wave of Muhammadu Buhari's corruption fight. As of witch- hunt, i want this government to carry out proper
investigation before taking one to custody or court
otherwise, it remains a witch-hunt.........
God bless nigeria and nigerians indeed
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by Izonpikin: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=tonio2wo post=47967042][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin....chei..see zombie skull
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by PureWays(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
I hope another independent body covers the Prosecution so that the Prosecution won't be tag as Witch Hunt, but then that will only create loopholes for corruption (i.e Bribe & Nepotism).

We all know that 95% of these named Polticians are corrupt but due to Tribe and Party Preference, many will call it Witch Hunt and cry Blue Murder.
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by maslong(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by Babatundecash(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good!!! Let the cleansing start.....all region and political parties are represendted but I'll admonish the ICPC to handle T.A orji,Danjuma Goje,Saraki,AKala with iron hand because those guy really looted us dry....mehn!!! Akume fall my hand big time because I never expected him on the list of corrupt individual...PMB till 2023.
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by fistonati(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
If obasanjo's name is not there, the list isn't official. The same man that was busied competing and fighting his deputy because of the university atiku has and abandoned State matters for his demonic third term agenda. He ruled Nigeria the most and d cancer worms (legislative immoral wage increament he initiated) is now a major problem battling. He keeps comparing himself with Mandela and other greats but he forgot dt he misused the opportunity of putting Nigeria on d landmark of greatness while serving as both a military man and as democratic president. We knew how he harboured saraki in ilorin because of saraki's father.
Obasanjo may justify his anti corruption slogan by handling Charles Taylor to the UN BT we knew he did dt to justify his Odi (bayelsa) MASSACRE.
It's high time Obasanjo shud start formidable charity organisations so that he can have a peace of mind and not to connived as he did to build his PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY.

How come no action members are there. Or were they taken to Saudi and Jerusalem for cleansing after the parties emergence??

Brainwashed team, am sure you're all ready.
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by DaBullIT(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Another round of crying and propaganda to start immediately after
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by salabscholar01(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING: AGF Submits List Of Alleged Corrupt Leaders To ICPC by Businessideas: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
sarrki:
Be of good cheer. This is what they want to avert by opposing Buhari all these years, not Nigerians but thank God for Tinubu who worked hard to break the evil stranglehold on the political destiny of PMB by these marauders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview / Seeing What Happen In Rivers Election, Buhari Has No Intergrity / See The Old Woman Arrested In Enugu For Helping Her Son Traffic Marijuana.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.