Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (26262 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Tyson Fury Makes Cute Offer To Rio Ferdinand As The Manchester United Legend... / Mikel Obi Denies Donating N11m To Dream Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Lukay99: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
dedons:
Biafrans have been feeding the AFONJAs and their AREWA masters since 1914.

As you even sure the News is real? Most major sports website are stating that Mikel is denying given the money angry

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/11252/nigeria-u23/2016/07/28/26025812/chelseas-mikel-denies-donating-30000-to-nigeria-olympic
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Cherishing(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutezt:
Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi has started playing the Big Brother part after he gave $30,000 to the Nigeria Olympic group in Atlanta, An energized player of the Olympic group told AfricanFootball.com:

"Mikel has given $30,000 to the team. You know we have not gotten
cash since we left Nigeria."

Mikel has been named the skipper of the 85-man Nigerian
contingent at the Rio Olympics.

On Wednesday, mentor Samson Siasia cried an energetic plea for the power concerned to rescue the financial situation of the team, saying this was not the path for any team to get ready for a noteworthy rivalry.

He additionally asserted he has not been paid five months' pay rates.

An anonymous Nigerian situated in Atlanta picked up the bills of the
group for their initial 10 days in the United States of America.

http://gisted1..com/2016/07/chelsea-star-mikel-donates-30000-to.html

Keepon deceiving yourself
fake blogger
Mikel said he didn't donate a dime to them tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Omonigeriarere: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:

She õrõ ni iwó ro pe onsó ni'gboro ēnu yén abi? Iyalaya é ni aja digbolugi gbabe

Ebi re ko rara: iyalaya re ti o gbe oyun Omo ale wa fun baba re ni ki a di ebi lelori.

Ijo ti Iya re base afihan baba to bi o lomo, ni ojo naa ni was mo idi ti opolo re se kuru bi ajoku igi.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by KangaIye: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Skippo Of Life cool
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by taiwo05(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
The midfielder has dismissed claims that he gave out a certain amount of money to the Dream Team VI John Obi Mikel has disproved reports that he donated the sum of 30,000 dollars to the Nigeria U23 team camping in the United States of America. Mikel, who is one of the two overage players in Samson Siasia’s squad for Rio Olympics was reported to have given the Dream Team VI that amount to alleviate their sufferings owing to neglect from the Nigeria Football Federation. But the Chelsea star has refuted the news saying it was a tactic to divide the team. "I was first told of this unfortunate story by a friend who called me from Nigeria. I thought he was joking until he sent me the link,” Mikel told the NFF. "I don't know the source of this story which to me is all out to divide us as a team. I would have thought that stories that should be coming out in the media are stories that will unite the team instead of dividing us. Our target in Rio is to excel, but if they continue like this, then I wonder how we can be united. "Tell me the players who are in this team that are so hungry that will be looking up to me for survival? Is it (William) Ekong, (Oghenekaro) Etebo, (Shehu) Abdulahi, (Daniel) Akpeyi, (Kingsley) Madu, (Okechukwu) Azubuike or (Stanley) Amuzie, who are my team –mates in the Super Eagles, that I will be donating to, or other players who are plying their trade abroad and are doing well for themselves? “To me, this is just mere distraction that won't help this team going into a major tournament like the Olympics,” he concluded. Nigeria face Japan on August 4 at the Amazônia Arena Manaus in their opening game of the competition as they gun for a second Olympic football gold medal.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by shinel(f): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries

A Chelsea player?
The lowest paid chelsea player will pay your Pensioner Dollardinho's monthly pension till death.

Great one Mikel, kudos...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Harwoyeez(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin and Mikel has again come out to deny it now in fact craze too much for naija
Rexnegro:

my broda e tire me pass tire...meaning Am tirest. This Country na wa
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by veekid(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
kings09:
If na drug pusher dat was caught, u wld say more than dis n remember he z from Ipob
E don deny o
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by kings09(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin jst hail a good deed frm an Ipobian abi name checkin no de detect good deeds?
veekid:

E don deny o
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Deepfreezer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
The sun shall forever rise from the East. Givers never lack. Mikel Obi you will never lack in Jesus name.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Ebi re ko rara: iyalaya re ti o gbe oyun Omo ale wa fun baba re ni ki a di ebi lelori.

Ijo ti Iya re base afihan baba to bi o lomo, ni ojo naa ni was mo idi ti opolo re se kuru bi ajoku igi.
õrõ e onesi maje kin da'rami lamu. Aye tin se e
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:

You don ever touch 30,000 Dollars before? angry

No wait, you fit go your account now, pull out 30,000 Dollars dash person?

No wait... When last anybody for your family dash person 30,000 Dollars? angry

Some of una no just get fear of God. angry

I swear, if to say we dey beer palour I hear you talk this thing for another table, iSwearToGad, I for burst your head with empty Hero bottle. angry

hey madcow....de guy sef don deny......

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by 100Cents: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
dedons:
How much did the LAGOON OBA give to support the team

Wicked people no dey gree give anything..
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Omonigeriarere: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:
õrõ e onesi maje kin da'rami lamu. Aye tin se e

Oponu omo irankiran ni oruko re nigbati baba to bi e lomo si n je dindinrin.

Kuro niwaju mi Iwo Satani
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Mamahvic(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
good gestured
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Mamahvic(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
good gesture!
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Ogbeni iyen nò ti to é o
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by FuckTheMod: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
Cutezt:
Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi has started playing the Big Brother part after he gave $30,000 to the Nigeria Olympic group in Atlanta, An energized player of the Olympic group told AfricanFootball.com:

"Mikel has given $30,000 to the team. You know we have not gotten
cash since we left Nigeria."

Mikel has been named the skipper of the 85-man Nigerian
contingent at the Rio Olympics.

On Wednesday, mentor Samson Siasia cried an energetic plea for the power concerned to rescue the financial situation of the team, saying this was not the path for any team to get ready for a noteworthy rivalry.

He additionally asserted he has not been paid five months' pay rates.

An anonymous Nigerian situated in Atlanta picked up the bills of the
group for their initial 10 days in the United States of America.

http://gisted1..com/2016/07/chelsea-star-mikel-donates-30000-to.html

[/s]
Lier

Rumor monger angry
Fake ass bit*h
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by tonio2wo: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Well done. A well spirited Nigerian.

@Agitator, nothing like IPOB here o.

I don't think a country like IPOB is in the Olympics
Afonjas go gree?
Like the oaf above me.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Arizonaguy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Middlefinger1:

Okagbere n the ping pong player that has been repping naija for a decade plus now. This is not super eagles for fck sake
Mikel has also been repping naija for a decade plus too so i think he deserves it as much as those two athletes you mentioned... he is also successful and by far possess the fatest pocket.... this qualities will command respect for him.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Arizonaguy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

see these children ooo.... u didn't even know one another yet u are spewing curses on yourself ...d mods should have u banned for d next twenty year till this spirit of childishness leave you both.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Omonigeriarere: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
timilehin007:

Ogbeni iyen nò ti to é o

tongue embarassed tongue Funny dude. Bakanaa, nje oti gbo wipe Mikeli, afa bi igbin so wipe ohun ko fun enikeni ni owo?

Jowo lo dubule kiosi sun jare: alaafia nifun oooo
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

tongue embarassed tongue Funny dude. Bakanaa, nje oti gbo wipe Mikeli, afa bi igbin so wipe ohun ko fun enikeni ni owo?

Jowo lo dubule kiosi sun jare: alaafia nifun oooo
Gbo nó arakunrin. Se o wa Lara awòn ti won kó iwé alawiye oodua ni?
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by mikolo80: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Feranchek:
Wow!!!

Nnam tank sir. God bless your hustle brov. Naija government sabi fall hand sha!! And na the same useless picnic abi na pikin.....sorry, pinnick, na im wan go rent foreign coach abi Our leaders are not actually dumb or clueless or dullards...... they're actually....

WICKEDT!!!!!
you're just realising
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Emeka71(m): 5:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Propropro:
He needs to be probed. Where did he get that kind of money when most states can't even pay salaries
You have forgotten that he plays for England and not Nigeria.
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by Rexnegro(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Harwoyeez:
grin grin and Mikel has again come out to deny it now in fact craze too much for naija
imagine bro, this Country need formatting I swear

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by elopee3000(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
timilehin007:
. I believe u brova...I dey always feel like to cry when I see the insults against one another
i like u we can talk i dont ve money but just as friends tjhis my number 004368860991134
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
elopee3000:
i like u we can talk i dont ve money but just as friends tjhis my number 004368860991134
but this ur number no be here o. Abi u take style gimme recharge card
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by elopee3000(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2016
timilehin007:
but this ur number no be here o. Abi u take style gimme recharge card
na austria number be dat naa u no see
Re: Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team by timilehin007(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2016
elopee3000:
na austria number be dat naa u no see
e get k-leg o..the number sef really long like say person dey travel to Austria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau / Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly / Maduka Okoye Gets Super Eagles Invite, The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.