Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) (1507 Views)

Let's Handle Herdsmen And Farmer's Violence With Open Mind - VP Osinbajo Says / No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. / Sultan To Buhari: Take Firm Action On Herdsmen And Farmers Clashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Picture 1. King Ranch located in Texas USA

Picture 2. Florida Cattle Ranching, USA

Picture 3. "Herdsmen Bizarre Ranching", Nigeria.

I hear people call this entity Nigeria a "zoo", I say, why not?

3 Likes

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by Cope1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
What do you expect from them afterall they are in power

1 Like

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by LoveMachine(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
We gotta do better.
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cope1:
What do you expect from them afterall they are in power

With that attitude you will doubt if truely they rear those cattle or the cattle rear them.

1 Like

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
LoveMachine:
We gotta do better.

I suspect they hate to be sane.
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by LoveMachine(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
jnrbayano:

I suspect they hate to be sane.

What irks me about this is that it's such an uncomfortable lifestyle. What makes someone want to trek for eons with cattle? I agree there was a time this made sense but now it's outdated and ought to be phased out. With ranches they would be much better served and their quality of life would sky rocket. Someday we'll all get right. 'Til then...

3 Likes

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol, they are obeying latsma. Law abiding cows.

2 Likes

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by koboko69: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Foolishness at its peak. Why isolate on cattle ranches..

Why not show us Airports on Nigeria and the ones in USA

Show us train stations in Nigeria and train stations in USA

Show us hospitals in Nigeria and hospitals in USA

U come here and compare a developed country with a developing African country.

Heardsmen have been living amongst us before i came into this world. That some evil people are sponsoring some atrocities is not a reason to cal Nigeria a zoo.

Afer ur read cap wearing cheifs collect money from them to graze in their your communities.

It is your village and you house that is Zoo, not Nigeria. Hopeless IPAD yoot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by elopee3000(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
This one pain u well well
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
elopee3000:
This one pain u well well

It can only pain the sane.
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by Ojiofor: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nigeria is in NAMA (COW) regime!
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by Nossa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
koboko69:
Foolishness at its peak. Why isolate on cattle ranches..

Why not show us Airports on Nigeria and the ones in USA

Show us train stations in Nigeria and train stations in USA

Show us hospitals in Nigeria and hospitals in USA

U come here and compare a developed country with a developing African country.

Heardsmen have been living amongst us before i came into this world. That some evil people are sponsoring some atrocities is not a reason to cal Nigeria a zoo.

Afer ur read cap wearing cheifs collect money from them to graze in their your communities.

It is your village and you house that is Zoo, not Nigeria. Hopeless IPAD yoot.

Very typical of an almajiri, they are always opposed to development even when it will cost you nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Y2K compliant cows. grin grin

These ones dey function with android jelly beans.

They know how to use the foot bridge.

They seem smarter than a lot of Lagosians.

grin grin

Please our brothers should accept ranching a part of the change process. Herding and nomadic way of life might not be as easy as it was to be practiced.
Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nossa:

Very typical of an almajiri, they are always opposed to development even when it will cost you nothing.

You even obliged him of your time. You really tried for him.

2 Likes

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by banzuz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Herdsmen are becoming a serious threat to the security and well being of the state.

I want to draw your attention to what I saw and felt you should know. Fulani herdsmen in particular are notorious, atleast majority of them and especially the young ones.
I came to discover that most of the herdsmen are not real owners of the cows so, they mostly breed cows for the rich who dont really pay well in return. This boys go on grazing hungry and angry and most times feed on raw milk from a breast feeding cow.
How do you expect such a being to be sane in his dealing with others? Especially when they also accompany themselves with marijuana to ease their stress and take solutions to get high. I actually took some pics of a fulani herdsboy smoking majuriana openly and same time sucking on solution gum. This chemical make them alucinate and also make them aggressive if they cant have their way with what they want as they are armed.

See pictures below

1 Like

Re: The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) by jnrbayano(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
They value the live of cows over humans.

If you dare stop their cattle from grazing in your farm, they in turn will stop your head from having any connection with your neck.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Movement Making Waves / Ogwughi Na Biafra ( It Doesn't End In Biafra) / Ibo Submits To Violent North But Arrogant To Compassionate West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.