Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Blogging Tips | Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services Bloggers Should Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips | Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services Bloggers Should Know (283 Views)

5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Should Stop Doing / Factors Bloggers Should Understand To Improve Blog Traffic. / VS WordPress.org - What Aspiring Bloggers Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips | Wordpress Plugins, Tools And Services Bloggers Should Know by opportunihub: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Have you seen my previous articles? I encourage you to look them up so that you will be able to flow beautifully with me.

Follow me on : How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!. .

Make I still leave you with the task of saying your mind about the best blogging platform for beginners, in COMMENT BOX.
Let me carefully show you some of the WP Plugins, Tools And Services I Use & Why I Believe They Are The Best!

What Are Plugins:

We have defined plugins as company-designed tools that perform specific tasks for you (so easily) on your blog or websites. we observed that we don’t need to write codes again. You just need to install it and make us of it. This is one advantage that WordPress has over others.
For more information, goto How To Blog | Blogging “Must Knows” For Beginners & You.

I shall continue with some of the WordPress plugins, tools, and services I and most bloggers use with a brief explanation about each of them. Like I stated in the previous posts, I want you to learn this now and teach others or share this post so that others can learn from you.

Some other plugins include:

MaxCDN:
Content Delivery Network, MaxCDN, is employed to speed up a blos/website loading rate and reduce server delays. Specifically, they are used to serve static contents of your blogs/sites such as images, css, javascipts.

Sucuri:
This plugin; Sucuri provides some form of web monitoring and malware clearout deal for your site and blogs. It improves the security of your websites/blogs against cyber hackers and criminals.

Floating Social Bar:
As the name says, the Floating Social Share Bar is used to take full advantage of using amost all the Social media sharing tools on your blog/site, without the negative effect of slowing down the speed of your blog/site.

OptinMonster:
This plugin; OptinMonster is one of the numerous lead generation tools in WordPress. Should you want to get many more email subscribers to your posts, this is the tool of choice.

VaultPress:
Because the security of your blog posts is paramount and anything can happen to your blog/site, you must find a way to do a back-up. This plugin; VaultPress does a good job of creating an online real-time backups of your blog posts.

DomainKing:
OpportuniHub and many other websites/blogs I do for my clients are hosted on a Special Dedicated Server. My clients, readers and self have been using DomainKing for quite a long time and their services are excellent. Want to register and host your blog/website? Click DomainKing.

For more How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!, Click Tech How TOS.

Catch me every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday @OpportuniHUB For How To Blog – Step By Step Approach!!!

http://Www.opportunihub.com.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Id Card For All Countries And Other Documents / Contact Me To Help With Programming Problems Or Difficulty / Begin Your Web Hosting Company With A Step Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.