Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Sad, Really Sad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad, Really Sad. (777 Views)

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / It’s Sad Nigeria Is Being Run On Old Ideas — Iyabo Obasanjo / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad, Really Sad. by golddust6000(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i want to shear with you about a situation that bothering me so much!

Back in 2009, a friend of mine traveled from Nigeria to Lithuania for study, he spent 4 years studying in Lithuania, after he has finished his study in 2013, he has to leave the country after 6 months of graduation, by so doing my friend got married to a Lithuanian woman to make him stay after his six months got expired. since then he has been living peacefully, though they got no kid yet. my friend woke up one day, he was called by Lithuania immigration that his attention was needed, when he got there they told him that they will terminate his residence permit, he asked why should they terminate his permit, they told him that his marriage was arranged marriage. he called his wife and told her what was going on, his wife now called her lawyer. they have been going to court ever since, still no good news.
Since 2014 till date my guy is still illegal in the country, no help, he cannot travel out from the country, he is dying of depression as i am typing... my fellow nairaland Lithuania is a very tiny country in eastern Europe, the population of the country is just 2.8m people, they have the highest rate of suicide, they are the highest immigrant in UK, more than Nigeria. The level of racism in Lithuania is very high compare to Russia. Dear nairalanders, if you are living in Europe or you know a very good EU lawyer that could be of help to my friend, please kindly shear it with me. Thank you very much.
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
really sad
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by christinnah(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
sad story
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by golddust6000(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:
sad story
Yeah really sad story. lawyers in the country are controlled by the government , so no justice for him embarassed
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
golddust6000:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i want to shear with you about a situation that bothering me so much!

Back in 2009, a friend of mine traveled from Nigeria to Lithuania for study, he spent 4 years studying in Lithuania, after he has finished his study in 2013, he has to leave the country after 6 months of graduation, by so doing my friend got married to a Lithuanian woman to make him stay after his six months got expired. since then he has been living peacefully, though they got no kid yet. my friend woke up one day, he was called by Lithuania immigration that his attention was needed, when he got there they told him that they will terminate his residence permit, he asked why should they terminate his permit, they told him that his marriage was arranged marriage. he called his wife and told her what was going on, his wife now called her lawyer. they have been going to court ever since, still no good news.
Since 2014 till date my guy is still illegal in the country, no help, he cannot travel out from the country, he is dying of depression as i am typing... my fellow nairaland Lithuania is a very tiny country in eastern Europe, the population of the country is just 2.8m people, they have the highest rate of suicide, they are the highest immigrant in UK, more than Nigeria. The level of racism in Lithuania is very high compare to Russia. Dear nairalanders, if you are living in Europe or you know a very good EU lawyer that could be of help to my friend, please kindly shear it with me. Thank you very much.

Your friend married a Lithuanian woman and failed to get her pregnant. He has himself to blame. Perhaps if they had kids the marriage will look more convincing. Arrangee marriage fraud is common in Europe and i won't blame them for the clamp down. If he had kids, no one will pull him out of that country for the sake of his family
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by golddust6000(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:

Your friend married a Lithuanian woman and failed to get her pregnant. He has himself to blame. Perhaps if they had kids the marriage will look more convincing. Arrangee marriage fraud is common in Europe and i won't blame them for the clamp down. If he had kids, no one will pull him out of that country for the sake of his family
virus spotted, his wife has fibroid, doctor confirmed it, still yet the government don't care, so now, What is your point? try to reason outside the box.
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by christinnah(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2016
golddust6000:
Yeah really sad story. lawyers in the country are controlled by the government , so no justice for him embarassed

he has a right to stand up for himself
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by golddust6000(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2016
christinnah:

he has a right to stand up for himself
Yeah, but the situation in the country will not allow him do so, he can't do it alone.
Re: Sad, Really Sad. by christinnah(f): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2016
golddust6000:
Yeah, but the situation in the country will not allow him do so, he can't do it alone.

ohh aye? thats sad...so mean!

(1) (Reply)

Oniba Of Iba, Oba Goriola Oseni Regains Freedom / Breaking: Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Pdp Has No Moral Justification To Critise PMB- Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.